New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We reveal at L-3 now?

Fine, I'm the town doc.

Just like to add that I find it interesting she decided to let us know she's the "town" Doc. I find that extra bit of info unnecessary and a sign of panic.

What's also interesting is Leelou has been eager to vote me on Day 1 for the last 5 games or so but in this one will not vote me when I'm her biggest detractor.

Read into that what you will.

All because they want to policy lynch me. Normally fine and they really should have started that last game when I actually was scum.

Lynching you on policy is always good grounds, but in this instance WWWWombat should die first.

Just like to add that I find it interesting she decided to let us know she's the "town" Doc. I find that extra bit of info unnecessary and a sign of panic.

What's also interesting is Leelou has been eager to vote me on Day 1 for the last 5 games or so but in this one will not vote me when I'm her biggest detractor.

You big, dumb, gullible, lummox.

you are an idiot almost apeish in your approach.

Im going to unvote and see what JIFFY POP's vibes bring because I feel the exact same way about Dan

Unvote Vote Dan

She was just on a scum team with a protector.

Pushing the non-countered Doc on day 1 is noted.

New list for those I'd like to lynch today:

Dan X, Wbat, Pac

Archived