Mike Francesa Rips Jets

Maxman

Francessa is an a-hole, but that said, pretty much everything he has said about the Jets for the past 4 years has been dead on when it comes to the Jets, dead on.

gtf outta here. he states the obvious and dwells on it.runs with other sh*t and gets people to believe it.jets could have hired GOD as gm and he would of ripped the jets a new a$$hole.captain abvious supreme.dont beleive people actually listen to this slob anymore.phuckin disgusting slob

gtf outta here. he states the obvious and dwells on it.runs with other sh*t and gets people to believe it.jets could have hired GOD as gm and he would of ripped the jets a new a$$hole.captain abvious supreme.dont beleive people actually listen to this slob anymore.phuckin disgusting slob

whatever, I hardly ever listen to him anymore, but what has he said about the Jets that has not been dead accurate the past 4 years??

The truth hurts.

whatever, I hardly ever listen to him anymore, but what has he said about the Jets that has not been dead accurate the past 4 years??

The truth hurts.

nope.not at all.he bashed the jets from day 1 of the ryan era.2 championship games later,he still did.ryan came in with bold predictions and the media pounced.they all talked sh*t and cowerd in thier corners as the jets were knocking on the super bowls door.greasy pork chop no exception.he ran with it,the jets started coming unglued,and he looks to be "spot on",as you would say,after the dust cleared.kept doubling down till he looked "spot on" to people like you

As much as I hate fat Mike hes right this time.We dont need a aww shucks everythings

great guy. If he had any balls he should tell Rex to cut out the bullsh*t and coach&prepare your team every week.Its early so im gonna give it a little time,although one thing concerns me is that no other team interviewed this guy.

The problem with Fatcesa is that even if the Jets resurrected Lombardi himself and won some Super Bowls, he would either bitch and moan about the team before the Super Bowls and then if they win he would act like the other team sucked and wouldn't give the Jets any credit. When you have a radio or television personality who openly admits that they hate the team that they are talking about, they lose any and all credibility they once had.

This this and this......he spent then whole month of January in our first run ton the championship game picking apart every missed field goal against us...every bad throw...every tipped pass and calling us the luckiest team in history.....this coming from a guy who roots for a team..( even though he basically denies it ) who won at the time 2 of their 3 ( now 4 ) super bowls on a missed field goal and a miracle play where a hail Mary got stuck to a 7 th string receivers helmet.

And every single time we win a game..EVERY time....his spot on analysis is that a " play here...a play there..and the outcome would've been different" ...thanks mike for describing 99 percent of the games played in the NFL every Sunday now a days.

nope.not at all.he bashed the jets from day 1 of the ryan era.2 championship games later,he still did.ryan came in with bold predictions and the media pounced.they all talked sh*t and cowerd in thier corners as the jets were knocking on the super bowls door.greasy pork chop no exception.he ran with it,the jets started coming unglued,and he looks to be "spot on",as you would say,after the dust cleared.kept doubling down till he looked "spot on" to people like you

You Rex lovers are funny....

Every time you get your panties in a bunch about Rex, it always comes back to the two AFCC games.....

I must have missed the parade for that!

Francesca has been fair and honest with Rex, we completely lucked into both of those games, and this franchise is an absolute disaster because of Rex, and will take years to fix.

Rex had one great win, one, and it was two games short of what we needed.

Even Herm had a few great wins as a Jet HC, and everyone now acknowledges how bad he was.

Rex is a joke, We are a joke under Rex.

Those two AFCC games are long, long gone, and we ain't sniffing one of those ever again under Rex.

Francessa was fair with both Herm and Mangini, nd he tells it like it is with Rex, you Rex lovers just can't handle the truth.

You Rex lovers are funny....

Every time you get your panties in a bunch about Rex, it always comes back to the two AFCC games.....

I must have missed the parade for that!

Francesca has been fair and honest with Rex, we completely lucked into both of those games, and this franchise is an absolute disaster because of Rex, and will take years to fix.

Rex had one great win, one, and it was two games short of what we needed.

Even Herm had a few great wins as a Jet HC, and everyone now acknowledges how bad he was.

Rex is a joke, We are a joke under Rex.

Those two AFCC games are long, long gone, and we ain't sniffing one of those ever again under Rex.

Francessa was fair with both Herm and Mangini, nd he tells it like it is with Rex, you Rex lovers just can't handle the truth.

I have no idea who you're talking to. Who are these "Rex lovers" you constantly bring up?

The truth is that Rex is the head coach this year, and it looks like you're the one who can't handle it. I can't imagine how awful this season will be for you if the Jets do something shocking this year like win a few games.

And Francesa is a tool. Always has been. But sports radio is asinine in general, and he fits right in.

I have no idea who you're talking to. Who are these "Rex lovers" you constantly bring up?

The truth is that Rex is the head coach this year, and it looks like you're the one who can't handle it. I can't imagine how awful this season will be for you if the Jets do something shocking this year like win a few games.

And Francesa is a tool. Always has been. But sports radio is asinine in general, and he fits right in.

There are plenty of Rex lovers on this board.

Most who get their panties in a wad about Francessa trashing the Jets are Rex lovers, as Francessa never did this under Mangini.

I agree that Francessa is a tool, but everything he has said about Rex and the Jets under Rex, has been dead accurate, once again, I will ask someone to bring up something he has said about Rex or the Jets since Rex got here that has been proven to be wrong?

And I know Rex will win games, he is a good enough DC to do that, problem is he sucks ass as a HC, and this team will go nowhere as long as Rex is the HC.

And for the record, as long as the games have meaning, I will root passionately for the Jers to win, regardless of the coach, that's what I do.

I can handle it just fine, I handled Worse than Rex in the past, but that does not mean I like it, or will I support that moron being the HC of the team I love.

There are plenty of Rex lovers on this board.

Most who get their panties in a wad about Francessa trashing the Jets are Rex lovers, as Francessa never did this under Mangini.

Your panties seem to be wadded up more often on this subject than anyone else's. Most people agree with you that Rex is more defensive coordinator than head coach, and that he shouldn't have a lot of say in personnel matters. A lot of the people who support Rex feel that way. Your "Rex lovers" are almost exclusively straw men.

So anyway, this year they have a new GM who'll have final say in personnel matters, and have hired another former head coach to run the offense - one who's actually had success running offenses in this league. In other words, Woody Johnson, for all his faults, seems to recognize Rex's shortcomings, and they've made moves to neutralize them. In fact, we've also had a report that Woody isn't completely enamoured with Rex. Hopefully Idzik's the right hire, because he looks to be the new guy in the organization who has the owner's ear.

Rex is going to have to exceed expectations and impress Idzik to keep his job beyond this season. I'm rooting for him, because if he does that, it's good for the organization. If he doesn't, then I'll root for Idzik to make the right hire next year.

Your panties seem to be wadded up more often on this subject than anyone else's. Most people agree with you that Rex is more defensive coordinator than head coach, and that he shouldn't have a lot of say in personnel matters. A lot of the people who support Rex feel that way. Your "Rex lovers" are almost exclusively straw men.

So anyway, this year they have a new GM who'll have final say in personnel matters, and have hired another former head coach to run the offense - one who's actually had success running offenses in this league. In other words, Woody Johnson, for all his faults, seems to recognize Rex's shortcomings, and they've made moves to neutralize them. In fact, we've also had a report that Woody isn't completely enamoured with Rex. Hopefully Idzik's the right hire, because he looks to be the new guy in the organization who has the owner's ear.

Rex is going to have to exceed expectations and impress Idzik to keep his job beyond this season. I'm rooting for him, because if he does that, it's good for the organization. If he doesn't, then I'll root for Idzik to make the right hire next year.

My panties are certainly not in a wad over Francessa.

I was responding to the comments that Francessa is someohow unfair to Rex and the Jets.

You and I are never going to agree on this, that is fine.

If you have a HC you need to neutralize, that is a serious problem. A HC to be effective needs to be a leader in the organization, even if they are not the only leader.

I don't believe anything that comes out of reports about what Woody is thinking. The Jets throw all kinds of BS out to see how their fans respond, everything Woody does is about making money, not necessarily winning.

If you have a HC you need to neutralize, that is a serious problem. A HC to be effective needs to be a leader in the organization, even if they are not the only leader.

Most head coaches in this league aren't good at everything, and many aren't as good at any one thing as Rex is with defense. The biggest weakness in the team's leadership last year was Tannenbaum, who was unqualified as as a personnel manager. As a result, he leaned too heavily on the head coach in those matters. Hopefully that's done with now.

The next big problem has been offense. Shottenheimer lasted too long, and Sporano turned out to be a bad hire. And, of course, there's also the Sanchez problem. Looks like Rex has learned a little something by bringing in a guy who at least runs a late 20th century style offense.

I think Rex may've overestimated his ability to coach everyone, and as a result he brought in too many sh*theads. I'm looking forward to seeing what Idzik does to change the culture around here personnel-wise.

Overall, I see some signs of Woody and Rex both learning from past mistakes. Now we need to see it play out. I'm just willing to give them a chance. What choice do I have? Can't fire the owner, we can only hope he gets better. If Rex doesn't pick it up this year, he will be fired. Either way, this was gonna be a rough year.

My panties are certainly not in a wad over Francessa.

I was responding to the comments that Francessa is someohow unfair to Rex and the Jets.

You and I are never going to agree on this, that is fine.

I don't believe anything that comes out of reports about what Woody is thinking. The Jets throw all kinds of BS out to see how their fans respond, everything Woody does is about making money, not necessarily winning.

although,you say they are not,i would check anyway.they definetely seemed BUNCHED UP over greasy pork chop and his accurate repot of the jets.keep listening,tho, he has some TIDBITS.LOL.LOL

although,you say they are not,i would check anyway.they definetely seemed BUNCHED UP over greasy pork chop and his accurate repot of the jets.keep listening,tho, he has some TIDBITS.LOL.LOL

Interesting, this says a lot about you. You like your panties over greasy pork chops? Im not judging, its 2013, if that is what you are into....

If you have reading ability, you will notice I have said time and time again, I don't really listen to him anymore, but once again, I will ask you and your fellow Rex apologists to tell me what Francessa has said about your man love Rex (greasy pork chop), that has been proven to be inaccurate in any way?

The franchise is in shambles because of Rex, Tanny was the fall guy, but Rex is the culprit.

Man up and tell us what he has said that has been proven to be wrong.

Go ahead, after you finish your pork chops of course.

Interesting, this says a lot about you. You like your panties over greasy pork chops? Im not judging, its 2013, if that is what you are into....

If you have reading ability, you will notice I have said time and time again, I don't really listen to him anymore, but once again, I will ask you and your fellow Rex apologists to tell me what Francessa has said about your man love Rex (greasy pork chop), that has been proven to be inaccurate in any way?

The franchise is in shambles because of Rex, Tanny was the fall guy, but Rex is the culprit.

conspiracy-theories.jpeg

only when they are on your girlfriend.ilike a little surf and turf now and then

The franchise is in shambles-esque because the GM had no ability to run a team or a draft.

The franchise is in shambles because the HC decided he wanted to build a dominating defense, while not giving two sh@ts about the offense. We are on our 3rd OC in 5 years, we have no QB, no skill players on offense whatsoever, a new DC, and an average at best defense.

This was all set forth by the HC, not Tannenbaum.

You want to call conspiracy, that is fine, but this was clearly Rex's direction, he said it from day one, he drafted and developed Sanchez.

He kept Schitty, hired Sparano.

This disaster is 80% on Rex, 20% on Tannenbaum. Tannenbaum is gone, rightfully so, but the fact that Rex is the HC here is despicable considering his plan, and the state of the franchise.

only when they are on your girlfriend.ilike a little surf and turf now and then

Did you think that one up yourself?

Archived