Better crossover? Iverson or Hardaway?

JustInFudge

They were different....probably have to go with Iverson though.

I still maintain the quickest, nastiest ball handle was a young Marbury...his first step was absurd.

Marbury was disgusting no doubt. Sick handles but I dont know if his crossover specifically was as deadly as Iverson or Hardaway.

Steve Franchise had a nasty one. Kevin Johnson. Kenny Anderson. Jason Williams. Magic. Just off the top of my head.

Iverson gave people vertigo with his crossover. Hardaway's was nice, but AI hurt people.

Iverson would rock/shake you with crossover, going back and forth, back and forth. Hardaway had the straight, hard dribble, quick step off the crossover. Plus he had the killer crossover when he set you up left and went right. That one was nasty. Nobody could defend it.

Iverson would rock/shake you with crossover, going back and forth, back and forth. Hardaway had the straight, hard dribble, quick step off the crossover. Plus he had the killer crossover when he set you up left and went right. That one was nasty. Nobody could defend it.

I could.

Love the Utep 2 step, but gotta with Iverson. He could be the only person I've seen make someone fall down multiple times on the same move...just dirty.

Remember seeing him talk about crossing up jordan, then saying "the crazy thing about it though man, I gave him my best move. my best move, and he still almost blocked it." Damn I miss watching Jordan play.

Love the Utep 2 step, but gotta with Iverson. He could be the only person I've seen make someone fall down multiple times on the same move...just dirty.

Remember seeing him talk about crossing up jordan, then saying "the crazy thing about it though man, I gave him my best move. my best move, and he still almost blocked it." Damn I miss watching Jordan play.

Right, he recovered so damn quick.

But thats my point with Iverson...he shook people. That Hardaway killer crossover, left your feet in quick sand. So dirty.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived