Legend grows

Jetscode1

The question that will have to be answered by teams looking to draft these pistol QBs is, if they break a leg and lose a few ticks off the 40, can they throw it well enough to compensate? RGIII can. Kaepernick can. Manziel can't. I don't know enough about Bridgewater.

The question that will have to be answered by teams looking to draft these pistol QBs is, if they break a leg and lose a few ticks off the 40, can they throw it well enough to compensate? RGIII can. Kaepernick can. Manziel can't. I don't know enough about Bridgewater.

imagine he is a steeler or pat

he's good, right ?

Who knows. RG3 was lousy when he was forced to just pass this year. If he isn't as fast as he once was, will he be the same QB?

Kapernick is 10 games into his career. I'm not selling this kid as some HOF QB yet. He's been impressive, and he's a big reason the 49ers might win the super bowl, but remember, with Alex Smith, the 49ers were a bad special teams fumble away from being in the super bowl. So i'm not all that sold on Kapernick over the 49ers are just one of those complete teams. They can run. They can pass. They can block. They play hard nosed defense. Their coach takes chances, makes choices, sticks with them, and makes his team have confidence in what they do.

The Redskins also had a great running attack this year. I don't know if Johnny Football will be a great NFL QB or just another college star who stunk in the NFL. He's young. He's fast. He had the advantage of surprise. Nobody knew about him. Nobody thought much of A&M. What happens once the defenses catch up to him and know who he is? It might not happen in college, but the NFL will adapt. Kapernick didn't win with his legs against Atlanta. The fear is there, but he has to be able to pass, the team has to be able to do other things.

We saw the wildcat and how it practically disappeared. We see how Tebow was a HOF champion, won a few games in the NFL, and still nobody wants him as their QB. Tebow was far better in college than Johnny Football. So we will see.

Got a little inside info from you ...which is just what I learned sawing people's knees out and putting titanium back in it's place..

RG3 is done. He won't last another full season..if you think those were some hairy leg bends last year, his first...just wait, it will be in HD too. Shanahan in turn will be done also.

Archived