2013 Senior Bowl 4:00 PM Today

F.Chowds

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ansah is a beast...has only been playing football for a few years too.

Glennon looks nervous. No zip on his passes.

The best thing about Ansah, which has been said by scouts, is that even though he's raw due to only playing football so briefly, his instinct to be around the ball is exceptional. That's one of those knocks on transitional guys that he doesn't have. Would not be surprised if he makes a bog leap into the top 15 or 10 like JPP and Aldon smith.

Yeah Nassib has played.

That Jones guy from UCLA should be a Jet just because he's mean. That was some deadly sh*t talking he just did after helping sack Jones.

Apparently, he was the only player to give Eric Fisher fits this week.

(Datone Jones)

Apparently, he was the only player to give Eric Fisher fits this week.

(Datone Jones)

Well let me tell ya'...My contact, who shall remain nameless, said that Eric Fisher probably goes in the first round, and might even go in the high first round. He said his stock has risen.

Well let me tell ya'...My contact, who shall remain nameless, said that Eric Fisher probably goes in the first round, and might even go in the high first round. He said his stock has risen.

hahahaa

MY contact, who has no name, said Eric Fisher might have surpassed Luke Joekel as the first OT drafted.

Mayock said, "he is Joe Staley with better feet". I don't know, but between him and Ansah I think the Jets might be in a good spot to trade down and still get a quality player in the first.

hahahaa

MY contact, who has no name, said Eric Fisher might have surpassed Luke Joekel as the first OT drafted.

Not happening. Luke is a three year starter and about as clean as can be for an LT. Fisher is awesome too, but Joekel will be the first tackle to go easily.

V. Williams is laying the wood!

If I weren't such an LSU fan, Ansah might actually surpass Mingo as my favorite player in this draft. Still think Mingo is faster off the snap, but both are not only incredibly gifted athletes, but don't shy from contact and have very solid instincts. If we're actually able to hit on finally getting an elite pass-rusher, we wouldn't have to rely on coverage sacks (and expensive corners) so damned much.

Archived