So what's the deal with this Maybin dude?

billybroome

The Bengals recently signed Aaron Maybin, yet nobody here seems to give a rats butt about it. Looking over his numbers they don't look that bad. Is he some locker room cancer or what? He was the 11th pick overall back in '09.

What gives here?

One.Trick.Pony.

And a liability against the run. He paints well though, so he's got that going for him. Enjoy!

He was one dimensional, tried to add more dimensions and then he lost that one original dimension. Rendering him useless.

That is an excellent recap.

Good kid, seems like a hard worker but he has struggled doing a lot of things. The Jets cut him more than once and he was more productive here than in Buffalo.

He had one good year at State College then he " rocketed up the draft boards" prior to the draft. The Bills bit hard and wasted their 1st round pick on him. He did NOTHING in Buffalo and fans here were glad when he was cut. He did have some success with the Jets but his time on the field diminished as time went on. Decent kid who just doesn't seem to be good enough for the NFL. Good luck.

if he gets his weight down, he's a guy who can give you a few pressures a game in 3rd and long, and maybe force 3 fumbles a year. one of thos fumbles can win a game for you

freaky fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeileEnreBs

Strange his first sack was against the team he's now signed to. How the f*ck #8 LeFeavor was in as our QB I do not know.

I'm pretty sure preseason sacks don't count for s*it.

Thanks for sharing. I was answering your question as to why #8 was playing QB for the bungholes. Most of Maybin's contributions didn't count for $hit, so as I posted earlier...enjoy his paintings, because that is what he does best.

Archived