Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

Flacco wants 20 mill a year

Yeah I guess the posts that i saw in the past that Flacco stunk are not around anymore

I still don't think he's great, but he gets it done when he has to. Guy's steady.

I'm no contract lawyer, but I think Flacco miiiiiight have a little leverage here.

If im Torrey Smith im right behind Joe heading into Ozzie's office.

They are at about the same level.

Right agreed. Eli struggled because his best player on offense was hurt most of the year. Both guys if you surround them with playmakers can win SUper Bowls.

The fact that you're seriously trying to create a point of comparison between a QB and CB says everything that needs to be said about why there's so little merit to your position on the matter.

it was a joke dude jeez '

but this thread does illustrate the dangers of success. As soon as you have good players they want money. Who'd a thunk it. The Ravens mistake was not sucking more, thus allowing them to cheap out on their under performing players. all this winning, it's bad for the cap.

Edited by bitonti

LMAO so the Jets are simply the most unlucky franchise ever? outside of maybe the Bills?

hahahahahaha

Not really. The Jets playoff record hasn't been terrible, they just haven't had mediocre teams get lucky in the playoffs like the Giants have.

Not really. The Jets playoff record hasn't been terrible, they just haven't had mediocre teams get lucky in the playoffs like the Giants have.

so instead of "winning the superbowl" teams nowadays just "Get lucky"?

i wonder why the Cardinals, Seahawks, Lions, Chargers, Titans, Bengals and Texans can't get "lucky" while Eli has twice in five years. go figure ;)

it's all part of a healthy anti-Sanchez breakfast. if playoff wins are due to luck then it explains how Mark won 4 of them, on the road.

i wonder why the Cardinals, Seahawks, Lions, Chargers, Titans, Bengals and Texans can't get "lucky" while Eli has twice in five years. go figure ;)

The Ryan-Sanchez combo has as many playoff wins as Eli-Caughlin since they took over. Those were two mediocre teams that got hot at the right time. Edited by unbanmadmike1

The Ryan-Sanchez combo has as many playoff wins as Eli-Caughlin since they took over. Those were two mediocre teams that got hot at the right time.

so you count winning wild card playoff games on the same level as winning a superbowl?