Sign in to follow this  
SouthernJet

Rob Ryan out in St. Louis before he began, LOL

possible this had to do with Rob wanting to run his 3-4 and the Rams spending years of high draft picks building a 4-3. Rob probably said whatever it took to get hired and then when he got there, wanted to tear it all down.

Get it done Idzik!!!!!! You can put him in charge of public relations or the flight crew for all I care, can you imagine the direction he would take those girls? If the product is likely to be unwatchable on the field next year, let's spice things up off of it.

Don't you discuss players and personnel in the job interview-so strange maybe they got some goods on him

u may be on to something there faba, ,but maybe jhe knew saints DC gig was open , he hadnt signed Rams deal yet, so he went in there saying I want 50 mill dollars, LOL

Edited by SouthernJet

I don't think it's that unusual for a guy to show up for work the first day after a successful interview and find out things don't work there the way he felt he was led to believe.

Instead of trying to hang on and arguing about what was said in the interview process, he just took off.

Schotty couldn't handle seeing what amounts to his ex's lookalike on the staff. His heart was broken and called Daddy in tears to beg for them to reconsider. yes.... this is what I think happened.

No we don't, and I believe Rob was a LB's coach at one time.

Sure hope some one hires him as DC soon. This would make my head explode

It would be awesome man. Screw it! Go all in on the Ryans!