Super Bowl-who do you like?

faba

The NFC has beaten down the AFC most of this season. It was the better conference. It was the tougher conference.

And the 49ers and Kapernick have shown that they can get down by 17 and win. And they don't need lucky defensive breakdowns to do it.

I think it'll be close, but by the 4th quarter it'll be the 49ers in a 31-20 kind of game. I remember the 49ers going into New England and the Patriots were the ones with all the hype and the "best team." The 49ers beat them down bad. It wasn't until 4th quarter where it really became a game. And then even after that monstrous Brady and Patriot comeback, Kapernick and the 49ers calmly went down the field and won it. That kind of character is why the 49ers are going to win. Nothing really fazes them. And nobody really fazes them.

I imagine the 49ers defense want to make a statement. It's really been all Lewis all the time and how great he's been, how great his career has been, and how he was a murderer to a preacher now to this and that. It's almost like a media and fan lovefest for Lewis and that Raven's defense. Things like that usually drive players to make a statement.

The Raven D is better and a lot smarter than the Falcon D. I also expect their secondary to do a good job. The Falcons hemmed K in but could not defend the pass. The Raven pass rush is average. I will put it this way, if the Ravens get a 17 point lead they will win. But I doubt they will. I know Flacco has been good this year but I still see a few INTs today. NIners 27-21.

The NFC has beaten down the AFC most of this season. It was the better conference. It was the tougher conference.

And the 49ers and Kapernick have shown that they can get down by 17 and win. And they don't need lucky defensive breakdowns to do it.

I think it'll be close, but by the 4th quarter it'll be the 49ers in a 31-20 kind of game. I remember the 49ers going into New England and the Patriots were the ones with all the hype and the "best team." The 49ers beat them down bad. It wasn't until 4th quarter where it really became a game. And then even after that monstrous Brady and Patriot comeback, Kapernick and the 49ers calmly went down the field and won it. That kind of character is why the 49ers are going to win. Nothing really fazes them. And nobody really fazes them.

I imagine the 49ers defense want to make a statement. It's really been all Lewis all the time and how great he's been, how great his career has been, and how he was a murderer to a preacher now to this and that. It's almost like a media and fan lovefest for Lewis and that Raven's defense. Things like that usually drive players to make a statement.

Russell Wilson would like to have a word with you.

That makes me want to throw on my whitest suit and head down the road to the strip club. They having a buffet at half time, sh*ts gonna be ballin.

The Gold Club in Connecticut is going all out--buffet, radio DJs, etc. The only problem is that the girls at The Gold Club all look like they're a month pregnant.

Archived