Faba must be on duty, LOL

SouthernJet

forget the tax code info thread (which is real) but wtf was the 'Redskins team name' thread closed? Its a REAL issue that Commisioner addressed at his State of the NFL speech 2 days ago?

It was TAME (unless you were deleting crap left and right) But if so, a bit of advice in future: Before Mod closes, put a reason why in last post. Cause that thread was tame, relevant to real NFL issue addressed by Commish that day LOL, and I saw nothing bad.

forget the tax code info thread (which is real) but wtf was the 'Redskins team name' thread closed? Its a REAL issue that Commisioner addressed at his State of the NFL speech 2 days ago?

It was TAME (unless you were deleting crap left and right) But if so, a bit of advice in future: Before Mod closes, put a reason why in last post. Cause that thread was tame, relevant to real NFL issue addressed by Commish that day LOL, and I saw nothing bad.

I have actually instructed the mods to not do what you advised in your post. Your tax thread is extremely apparent as to why it was locked. We don't allow that stuff here. You know this...please don't push it.

As far the Redskin thread, we are going on the side of caution right now. There has been some racism stuff here so I have asked the mods to just lock anything that could cause problems. There is plenty of actual football stuff to talk about.

Last thing -- I know you are joking but I don't think it is cool to call out a mod like you did in this thread. Especially when you are wrong.

Sorry Southern Jet

I locked the Redskins thread without even reading it because i saw NY Mick posted in it after I read the title. Did I guess wrong? LOL

I locked your second thread because we have no politics on the board and it was a politically charged post.

I apologize if this has lessened your JN experience and will try to better judge my decisions in the future. Or.. Just have Max change my Mod magic (full homo) password on the thread locking like he did on the banning and this won;t happen again. Soo..

:sign0013::max:

Hey, I was on my best behavior and it's impossible to not bring up race. It's a NFL race related issue.

I think max should open a political/social/race relation forum and make me the mod :)

I just went back and read it. You did very well. But let's not kid ourselves. You are six shots of teuilla off a strippers belly away from getting another vacation from here. Im selfish. I like you here.

Actually Max did mention something about you modding a similar forum like that in his yearly newsletter. Just not sure it was here at IN.

I have actually instructed the mods to not do what you advised in your post. Your tax thread is extremely apparent as to why it was locked. We don't allow that stuff here. You know this...please don't push it.

As far the Redskin thread, we are going on the side of caution right now. There has been some racism stuff here so I have asked the mods to just lock anything that could cause problems. There is plenty of actual football stuff to talk about.

Last thing -- I know you are joking but I don't think it is cool to call out a mod like you did in this thread. Especially when you are wrong.

I guess I forgot Tax Code thing ,thought funny, but sorry.

As for Redskin thread IMO out of line to close it UNLESS there were racist posts Mods had to close. In that case I agree.

Tax thread I agree with you, so sorry.

Redskin Thread we can agree to disagree :)

All cool and I didnt think I called out a Mod. It was a old joke we had. :) Sorry if it looked that way.

Take Care :)

Sorry Southern Jet

I locked the Redskins thread without even reading it because i saw NY Mick posted in it after I read the title. Did I guess wrong? LOL

I locked your second thread because we have no politics on the board and it was a politically charged post.

I apologize if this has lessened your JN experience and will try to better judge my decisions in the future. Or.. Just have Max change my Mod magic (full homo) password on the thread locking like he did on the banning and this won;t happen again. Soo..

:sign0013::max:

No problem ,I forgive you for Redskin thread. I agree with the Tax thread :) .Try harder in future though ;)

I just went back and read it. You did very well. But let's not kid ourselves. You are six shots of teuilla off a strippers belly away from getting another vacation from here. Im selfish. I like you here.

Actually Max did mention something about you modding a similar forum like that in his yearly newsletter. Just not sure it was here at IN.

Sounds about right, lol.

Cool, I can ban myself lol.

I must try harder to remember the JN rules.

I have hopefully becoming a JN Mod on my upcoming retirement list. GreenBeans said he would be my 'sponsor'.

You'd like the mod lounge, we talk politics all the time. For instance, we unanimously support gay marriage.

Hey, I was on my best behavior and it's impossible to not bring up race. It's a NFL race related issue.

I think max should open a political/social/race relation forum and make me the mod :)

Purchase a domain. Purchase the forum software. Knock yourself out.

Archived