Predict our next Super Bowl

2013 as rookie pass rusher extraordinaire DaMontre Moore opens up his career much like Terrell Suggs did, the other two DL break out, Kyle Wilson breaks out on the other side of a happy Darrelle Revis, and InsertQBHere gives the Jets more efficient QB play.

alot of people have to be fired for another Super Bowl. not enough firings have happened.

Fired? Or traded/released? Fired implies Front office.

Edited by SouthernJet

NFLN showed the 1968 Jets yearbook last night. On one hand, it was a great watch. On the other the Jets haven't gotten there since and have lost the AFC title game 5 times since.

Was speaking to an associate a few weeks back about the 1969/70 AFC title game vs. the Chiefs, which would have given them a berth in Super Bowl IV. Jets had 4 downs inside the 5 at the end of the game to take the lead and failed to do so. I had no idea about that game since I was 4 going on 5.

@ 46 I think I have a better chance of seeing flying cars and weekend trips to Mars before I see a Jet Superbowl to be perfectly honest.

Unfortunately I feel the same. I'm 41 so figure I have 20 years or so left and that might not be enough time for the NY "Chicago Cubs" Jets to win one.

NFLN showed the 1968 Jets yearbook last night. On one hand, it was a great watch. On the other the Jets haven't gotten there since and have lost the AFC title game 5 times since.

Was speaking to an associate a few weeks back about the 1969/70 AFC title game vs. the Chiefs, which would have given them a berth in Super Bowl IV. Jets had 4 downs inside the 5 at the end of the game to take the lead and failed to do so. I had no idea about that game since I was 4 going on 5.

The KC game would not have given them a berth in the Super Bowl.  KC had to beat the Raiders the following week

Just a note on that KC playoff game.

If you think Sanchez sucked last year you should have seen Namath ,in a home play off game against KC that year.  I can't recall a QB ever playing a worst game in the play offs.

That's when the curse started