Jets Looking To Trade Tebow

JetNation

I have full faith and confidence that neither Tim Tebow nor Greg McElroy will be on the 2013 New York Jets roster.

I admit, I have much less confidence that the Jets will aquire anything more than a bag of slightly used and as yet unlaundered jackstraps in exchange for Mr. Tebow.

Still, addition by subtraction.

Oh yeah, Tebow sucks...that is why the JETS are a mind boggling mess. He will be kicking ass before you know it..The JETS fans are going to be seriously calling for blood soon, and Woody will be more than just a dumbass that is head over heels in love with REX..seriously ? Damn..you guys need to step outside the box and look around.

Why giv e up a draft choice -you know the Jets will release him eventually

Exactly. After Jacksonville declared they weren't interested his trade value basically became nothing. Very likeable kid, I wish we either hadn't gotten him or at least used him once we did. Stupid Jets. I wish him well.

Even better. Then what is the rush to cut him? To sign FAs they don't want to sign before they can sign anybody? I was going off the first post, the "news report." I thought they meant he was getting some kind of a bonus for being on the team at the start of the league year, rather than just counting the cap savings.

They aren't looking to "cut" him.. Izdik wants to trade him..according to the *rumor*. Rumor.. HA HA HA ..

Exactly. After Jacksonville declared they weren't interested his trade value basically became nothing. Very likeable kid, I wish we either hadn't gotten him or at least used him once we did. Stupid Jets. I wish him well.

Really.. really ? Jacksonville is the end game of any player they aren't interested in ? How long have you been following this sport ? He's "likeable"..He kept the Tide out of the championship game a year or two..and exposed the JETS defense with like 8 starts in 2011 ? If the JAgs said anything other than .. "I don't see a scenario where Tebow is a Jag" it would have been tampering.. and more than that..What team, coach, GM , owner is going to announce they are interested in ANY player.. FA or not.. ? That is like telling the guy you want to buy a car or house from how interested you are in it..

Think of this sport at the pro level as real estate.. You have to be some serious stupid to say to the world how much you want a player if he becomes available.. BTW, if you actually believe in what reporters say, based on what GM's don't say.. Why then , is this not the general tenor of this thread : "How much could we get for Tebow ?" .. or " Does this FO really know what it is doing, trading a QB that got a team into the playoffs more recently than Mark Sanchez ?" The proverbial *word on the street* is, unless you haven't heard, is the NEW YORK JETS are looking to TRADE Tebow, that means he automatically has value , according to people who get paid BIG bucks to manage teams.. not what some reporter thinks, or what some BAma fan thinks..

Damn. This ain't rocket science..

I have full faith and confidence that neither Tim Tebow nor Greg McElroy will be on the 2013 New York Jets roster.

I admit, I have much less confidence that the Jets will aquire anything more than a bag of slightly used and as yet unlaundered jackstraps in exchange for Mr. Tebow.

Still, addition by subtraction.

Actually , the last few years in JETS land has been subtraction by addition.. it's not looking good, if Woody and Rex are trying to infuse more of Rex Ryan's "personality" into the team.. I'd keep my socks on as much as possible if I was in that locker room.

You can't have a backup who needs his own redesigned offense to be effective.

Unless you have a team with a strong defense or an existing spread option attack. He would be a great backup for Seattle, San Fran, Chicago, Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

It's going to be so funny watching the next year..and listening to all these know it all JETS fans wonder wtf happened and why they didn't get to have Tebow run this offense..

Orton was better than Sanchez and they stuck Tebow in there, knowing he couldn't do sh*t, and sure with no help and Elway the genius dealing Brandon Lloyd to BB, he certainly couldn't do anything.. wrong as ****.

He broke Elways career playoff PER in his first playoff game, 125.6.. fluke ? I think not... that was a playoff game, advance or die.. Mike McCoy bolted after a year of manning calling the plays..why should he stay ?

Too bad you can't be honest and just be a ****ing man and say, I hate Tebow, he is a piece of sh*t, instead of sitting around with a head full of bullsh*t contrivances about him being a punt protector..

Hey , want to hear something really cool.. Rex Ryan was a sh*tty football player, and an even sh*ttier coach.

Mark Sanchez would have been exposed for the Jamarcus Russell that he is, had Rex and Tannenbaum had the brains to not go for him, and he stayed as USC for his senior year, and instead of being able to realize they weren't going to be able to cover for him for very long, they extended his contract, no outs, and now...the JETS starting QB is going to probably be him, all due to the 9 million in salary he is owed..WORSE yet is how much money they will cost in tickets and goodies.. ****in Woody is a football moron.

JETS are waiting for a knight in shining armor to be picked up in the off season..someone to take them to glory land.

Said knight will embrace Woody and Rex and using this years draft picks, lead them to the Super Bowl (which really doesn't count)

before the 50 year deadline. Maybe they will trade Vick for Tebow straight up.. you might even be able to swing a Kevin Kolb deal with Arizona, since Tebow has been working out every day while mark is chasing poon all over the local elementary school yard.

A great backup what?

Yes, for those specific teams he would be a very good, bruising backup.

A typical backup can lose a game for a team very easily, remember what happened to Pittsburgh and Chicago?

Tebow won't do that, he'll be able to let good defensive teams and power offensive teams keep winning games until the starter returns. And for the teams listed above there would not be the QB controversy to worry about.

JETS are waiting for a knight in shining armor to be picked up in the off season..someone to take them to glory land.

Said knight will embrace Woody and Rex and using this years draft picks, lead them to the Super Bowl (which really doesn't count)

before the 50 year deadline. Maybe they will trade Vick for Tebow straight up.. you might even be able to swing a Kevin Kolb deal with Arizona, since Tebow has been working out every day while mark is chasing poon all over the local elementary school yard.

I would rather chase poon, that's my only complaint with Tebow. Just saying.

I would rather chase poon, that's my only complaint with Tebow. Just saying.

Yeah, but are you making 2 million a year to play football, and the poon I am referring to, are still trying to figure out what end to put in their mouth.. I am all about poon, I am on my third wife, with five grandchildren and five living children, one passed away.

Yeah, but are you making 2 million a year to play football, and the poon I am referring to, are still trying to figure out what end to put in their mouth.. I am all about poon, I am on my third wife, with five grandchildren and five living children, one passed away.

Dang dude, sorry to hear that about the child.0

Dang dude, sorry to hear that about the child.0

She had an intra cranial bleed at age 34 months, and died when she was eighteen.. it happens.

A whole lot worse happens.

By the way, the only way Tim has lost a starting job is when Elway let him go .. other than that he has never lost a starting job, and has always played to championships, except when the Elway donkeys wasted 100 million on a guy that will be done after this year.. HA HA..

I work with sick people. One of my clients has been paralyzed since 92, the same year my daughter got sick.. He is from Chicago, has his masters in psychology.

He has a son who is thirty with cerebral palsy. He had the power of speech until a year and a half ago, and while in the unit for a short hospital stay for what for him, is routine procedure for the rest of us, he got a *plug* in his trach. The idiots who were supposed to be his care team ignored us, I walked in that morning, and without even looking at his blood gases, I knew he was *retaining*, meaning he wasn't blowing off CO2 in adequate amounts..(I have been doing this a long time) so later that evening, he was agitated, they had given him some light sedation (which hehated and didn't need) and he got a plug, for lack of suctioning.

They, meaning, a doctor, a respiratory therapist, and a half baked code team, watched as he was anoxic for eight minutes. WE his son and I were standing right there, telling them..He ha"s a plug"

After discharge, he went from a quad who ruled his environment ( since he had one of those super duper major medical all expenses paid insurance policies in 92, that has paid out way over 20 mill) to a basically child like state, with no speech now.. He had annual passes to Disney and Universal, we took him to concerts, and out to eat (his last and only enjoyment, since he couldn't ride rides, he just went for his kids and grand kids) all the time, he went to Disney three or four times a week... Now, his daughter has power of attorney, and has moved a Russian in, scheduled her breast implants, and is studying to be a make up artist, all on her dad's dime..and her brother (the kid with cerebral palsy) owns the house... He isn't even allowed a TV anymore.. She is a total winner.

I am no longer involved with them.. it's a mess, I wanted to be more aggressive with therapy, I could see he was communicating with his eyes, but she didn't want to admit it...That would be too intrusive on her new lifestyle..

Yes it can be worse. a lot worse.

Archived