Detroit Lions To Cut Titus Young

Lil Bit Special

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I think we should pick him up. He would be a great upgrade to our receiving core. Plus, no other team wants him so we could probably get him cheap.

We already have one malcontent at WR and you want to pair him with another one for our rookie QB?  No thanks.

We already have one malcontent at WR and you want to pair him with another one for our rookie QB?  No thanks.

Kids got talent though, and he would be cheap, plus maybe all the time he has spent without getting signed might change him for the better. I think we should at least take a look at him.

Young. Talented. Troublemaker.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Jets. Why the hell did they not offer a 7th rounder for this f#ck???

I thought you were joking at first.  That punk doesn't deserve to play in the NFL.  He's a spoiled, selfish, me-first and only, low-life, jerk.  We just got rid of one who was one of the greatest players ever.  Why in the world would we add someone much, MUCH worse who didn't have a tenth of the talent?

I'd rather NEVER win another SB than have him or anyone like him on the team.

I think we should pick him up. He would be a great upgrade to our receiving core. Plus, no other team wants him so we could probably get him cheap.

Unreal.  Get some class, dude.  The Jets don't need a POS like that.  They don't need to sell their soul to win.  Particularly with a rookie QB who may or may not have some maturity problems.  Thankfully, I don't think that Idzik would ever make a move like that.  Rex probably would.  Tanny probably would have.  Tanny's gone, and hopefully, Rex will be too soon.

Have we learned nothing? What happens every time we take on a player nobody else wants? Rex can fix him though!

I thought you were joking at first.  That punk doesn't deserve to play in the NFL.  He's a spoiled, selfish, me-first and only, low-life, jerk.  We just got rid of one who was one of the greatest players ever.  Why in the world would we add someone much, MUCH worse who didn't have a tenth of the talent?

Im always joking.  

Unreal.  Get some class, dude.  The Jets don't need a POS like that.  They don't need to sell their soul to win.  Particularly with a rookie QB who may or may not have some maturity problems.  Thankfully, I don't think that Idzik would ever make a move like that.  Rex probably would.  Tanny probably would have.  Tanny's gone, and hopefully, Rex will be too soon.

Seriously, the kids like what 24. He's still a kid and he may have learned from his mistakes. Also, Vontaze Burfict had a lot of problems to and look at him now, he was nominated for defensive rookie of the year. 

Seriously, the kids like what 24. He's still a kid and he may have learned from his mistakes. Also, Vontaze Burfict had a lot of problems to and look at him now, he was nominated for defensive rookie of the year. 

24 is not a "kid".  Maybe you can't rent a car, or these days get your own health insurance, until you're 25, but a kid he is not.  Why take the chance? It's not like he's a special talent.  If he was, the Lions probably would have overlooked his misgivings.  Lord knows they could use a true WR2 to take some pressure off Megatron.

24 is not a "kid".  Maybe you can't rent a car, or these days get your own health insurance, until you're 25, but a kid he is not.  Why take the chance? It's not like he's a special talent.  If he was, the Lions probably would have overlooked his misgivings.  Lord knows they could use a true WR2 to take some pressure off Megatron.

He actually does have a lot of talent, he was a solid #2 who has the talent to be your #1 receiver. Lions cut him because of not listening to coaches, punching team mates, and being a locker room cancer. I'm not saying we should sign him, but I am saying we should look at him, the kid can play, just needs to be set out straight.

Sorry, accidental neg rep; on an iPad.

He actually does have a lot of talent, he was a solid #2 who has the talent to be your #1 receiver. Lions cut him because of not listening to coaches, punching team mates, and being a locker room cancer. I'm not saying we should sign him, but I am saying we should look at him, the kid can play, just needs to be set out straight.

Yeah, a guy like this will do WONDERS for the QBs confidence -whoever that is ...

What makes this dog a solid #2?  His career numbers do not even compare favorably with Jeremy Kerley who I hear is nothing but a "slot WR"

TWTW

Young, with a fire burning in his belly, challenged his team and teammates to just get him the ball. Kerley has never actively sought the ball, rather taking what he is given.  

Have we learned nothing? What happens every time we take on a player nobody else wants? Rex can fix him though!

Cromartie turned out okay I'd say.  So did Landry last year.   Holmes is probably still the best playmaker on our offense.  Dude had a couple of great seasons for us before he self destructed last year.  

Yeah, a guy like this will do WONDERS for the QBs confidence -whoever that is ...

Who knows, he might change for the better with no team willing to sign him. I say we bring in him sign him to the minimum with no guaranteed money, and tell him straight up if he screws up he's done. We keep him on a short leash and I have a feeling this kid could make a difference on our offense if we can straighten him out.

Cromartie turned out okay I'd say. So did Landry last year. Holmes is probably still the best playmaker on our offense. Dude had a couple of great seasons for us before he self destructed last year.

Cro we gave a second for, he a lot of teams that would take him. Holmes is an abortion, I loved giving up the pick for him for the year.... that extension, who exactly where we bidding against? And I hate him for 2 years ago, last year I expected. Tebow was another player nobody wanted and my least favorite player in the NFL. We're so sh*tty I now defend and feel bad for what we did to him. If you told me I'd be saying at the time he killed us with Denver and you'd have more luck convincing me the middle east will be at peace.

My god. I cannot stand this. This chart and the absolutely nonsensical charts like it make me want to scream while strangling a monkey nude in the middle of a public library. They try to do the impossible and the chart and stats sheep gobble it up. There is no validity to these supposed "metrics". They are the sh*ttiest of all bullsh*t arguments. It's crap like this that makes the jets line the 3rd best in the league. And the blind will just go, "hmm. I see. This chart, it goes against everything I've witnessed and all the opinions I've derived by actually observing, but it is a chart. And there are these metrics things to consider. Well, hell! This means we're awesome! Lets draft another DE!"

Now let me get this straight:  are you nude or is the monkey the nude one?

Ok kids, I'm from Michigan...It's time to bring our friend Mr. Reality to the table.

Titus ain't just some poor misunderstood kid.

He intentionally sabotaged games.  Read that again.

Read this:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/29/lions-benched-titus-young-for-sabotaging-their-passing-offense/

Now tell me you still want this bipolar fool on your team.

Ok kids, I'm from Michigan...It's time to bring our friend Mr. Reality to the table.

Read this:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/29/lions-benched-titus-young-for-sabotaging-their-passing-offense/

Feck, and we think Holmes is a Douche.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?

Yeah, dude, was just about to post this.  

In terms of scumbag Titus Young makes Santonio Holmes look like the greatest teammate and best friend a QB could have. 

This kid is a special kind of stupid and might actually never play another snap in the NFL if he keeps this up.  Getting arrested twice in the same day has got to be some sort of record. 

Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control. Source: The Oakland Press May 7 - 8:59 PM

Imagine if a Jet WR were doing this, purposely lining up wrong and sabotaging games?  They might just call that a..........

CIRCUS.

Archived