Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Voting for who? Just CTM and Ape? You're the worst.

You can't be this dumb.. I really hope you're trolling.. if you are it's working.

I'm going to assume you're trying to make me mad and ignore your stupid question.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between my long responses and yours: I'm actually explaining my actions and building a case on you.

Ok, let's take a look at this "case" of yours, shall we?

All you are doing is saying I'm butthurt and tantrum throwing 15 different ways.

You are accusing me of "made up crap" and then in the next breath writing dumb sh*t about "how I'll say I knew 80 was cop all along".

I was pointing out what a horses ass you are when you play this game, not using it as a means to build a case, like you are attempting to do. Huge difference.

You are still debating the least important aspect of everything I've said.

You've provided absolutely nothing of importance for me to debate.

These are the facts, I acknowledged that 80 said he was the cop and nobody counter claimed him. That's it. All other meaning that has been implied there has come from you and from CTM. I'm guilty of being dumb enough to feed into your irrelevant argument and making myself look bad, that is all.

You left out the part where 12 hours went by with you hardly talking about it, then you brought it up in something like 5 consecutive posts before I pointed it out, at which point you made up three different excuses about why you kept bringing it up. The first, that you hardly even mentioned it, was proven to be a lie. The second, that you only did because of in response to me, has also been proven to be a lie. The last is that you always repeat stuff. Fine, whatever. These are also all facts.

The truth is, I made one pretty quick point about it and you're the one who subsequently turned it into this enormous debate when you started throwing a fit about me pointing it out.

This is about as irrational as I've ever seen you. You are approaching this conversation with zero reasoning. You know as well as I do that scum often makes neutral statements that allow them to go either route the town goes in. That is what you did, that is what I accused you of. Nothing made up about it.

I pointed out that you were hard-selling the 80 thing, which came across as really peculiar to me. Weren't you the same one bitching me out last game because I held off on giving my thoughts on something that I thought I would catch heat for, and how I shouldn't be worried about doing that? I've made it perfectly clear that I find this current situation to be straight forward, and have made absolutely no indications whatsoever that I will go in a different direction than that. You, meanwhile, have gone to excessive lengths to try to sell my disagreeing with you on one point as something that it is not, and that's why it's clear that you've lost all focus and simply have gotten obsessed with the fact that you can't handle someone pointing out your faults and then daring to not concede to you when you lose your sh*t over it. Outside of originally pointing out the 80 thing, all of I've done involving you is allow my stubbornness to cause me to keep arguing with you over this stupid bullsh*t. If you really find this to be some sort of unique trait coming from me, then I really don't know what the hell to tell you.

That is why you are my #1 suspect. The rest of you bitching and whining has no impact on how I view the game. Unlike your earlier statement where you were setting up to vote either CTM because it's right or me because I'm "infuriating", I can separate insults from game play. I know you can too... that's why I don't find your sh*t believable at all, and 100% believe the "I could vote ape even though I agree with his premise" line to be the scummiest thing we've seen since I challenged CTM.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Blatant ****ing lie. I made one comment about how you do such a good job of making people want to vote you. I never once said I was going to vote you and in that post, made the point rather clear as to what I felt the logical vote was. I dare you to find that alleged "quote" of mine, and bump the entire post, so everyone can see how full of sh*t you are. The fact that you are intentionally so desperate to try to twist that into something it's not (and have moved to the point of blatantly lying about what I said), proves beyond doubt that there's nothing to this from you but being blinded by your raging emotions.

Funny how for a guy who sh*t talks to everyone in this game every chance he gets, you are now desperate to try to sell two instances of me mocking you as proof of something that you have completely fabricated about me.

The time for civil discourse has come to an end.

Diplomacy is normally the preferred method for conflict resolution, but there are times where disputes need to be settled with fists, kicks, and headbutts.

A challenge has been issued that cannot be ignored. Only 1 man will make it out of this alive.

Rules of engagment:

- You are only allowed to vote for 1 of the 2 combatants. Any other votes will be ingnored.

- 10 votes are required to lynch

- There is no time limit. This can be swift, or drag on for a couple days as needed.

- 2 men enter.. 1 man leaves.

APE VS CTM

begin.....

lmao!

Ape challenges the guy that was at L-2? It's like picking on a third grader

Your Willy Wonka disaster was tied with JiF's Crapture the Fag game as the worst of all time.

No, it wasn't.

Well, it could've sucked, but it had an epic ending as it was the first time in the history of JN mafia that the Mafia Empress lossed head-to-head at endgame.

That's like breaking UCLA basketball's 88 game winning streak.

Ok, let's take a look at this "case" of yours, shall we?

I was pointing out what a horses ass you are when you play this game, not using it as a means to build a case, like you are attempting to do. Huge difference.

You've provided absolutely nothing of importance for me to debate.

You left out the part where 12 hours went by with you hardly talking about it, then you brought it up in something like 5 consecutive posts before I pointed it out, at which point you made up three different excuses about why you kept bringing it up. The first, that you hardly even mentioned it, was proven to be a lie. The second, that you only did because of in response to me, has also been proven to be a lie. The last is that you always repeat stuff. Fine, whatever. These are also all facts.

The truth is, I made one pretty quick point about it and you're the one who subsequently turned it into this enormous debate when you started throwing a fit about me pointing it out.

I pointed out that you were hard-selling the 80 thing, which came across as really peculiar to me. Weren't you the same one bitching me out last game because I held off on giving my thoughts on something that I thought I would catch heat for, and how I shouldn't be worried about doing that? I've made it perfectly clear that I find this current situation to be straight forward, and have made absolutely no indications whatsoever that I will go in a different direction than that. You, meanwhile, have gone to excessive lengths to try to sell my disagreeing with you on one point as something that it is not, and that's why it's clear that you've lost all focus and simply have gotten obsessed with the fact that you can't handle someone pointing out your faults and then daring to not concede to you when you lose your sh*t over it. Outside of originally pointing out the 80 thing, all of I've done involving you is allow my stubbornness to cause me to keep arguing with you over this stupid bullsh*t. If you really find this to be some sort of unique trait coming from me, then I really don't know what the hell to tell you.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Blatant ****ing lie. I made one comment about how you do such a good job of making people want to vote you. I never once said I was going to vote you and in that post, made the point rather clear as to what I felt the logical vote was. I dare you to find that alleged "quote" of mine, and bump the entire post, so everyone can see how full of sh*t you are. The fact that you are intentionally so desperate to try to twist that into something it's not (and have moved to the point of blatantly lying about what I said), proves beyond doubt that there's nothing to this from you but being blinded by your raging emotions.

Funny how for a guy who sh*t talks to everyone in this game every chance he gets, you are now desperate to try to sell two instances of me mocking you as proof of something that you have completely fabricated about me.

I was right, your strategy = bury Ape's case by getting Ape to bicker about sh*t nobody cares about.

You know what scum usually does when I've got them in the crosshairs? They argue with me about my "oh so terrible" tendencies in the way I play, or split hairs over semantics. Which is what you are doing. I'm casing you, and you are "trying to prove" that I mentioned 80's reveal, and that I'm an idiot in how I play. Neither is pertinent, but yet, you keep at it.

Listen, to the observers of this back and forth, statements like "Ape does a great job making people want to vote him" = BG saying "I'm going to vote CTM, because it's logical, but don't be surprised if I jump to Ape if everyone else does, because you know, what I just said."

That is what BG is guilty of, playing the middle. Scum does it all the time, they HAVE to do it. So, no amount of identity politics or whining or irrationality is going to change the fact that he made a classic neutral scum statement that insinuated he'd vote CTM, but also built in a move to voting me if the opportunity arose.

BG is scum. It's not contingent on me or CTM flipping scum either. That's my take.

You're both town. Making this challenge all the more stupid.

I don't think so. I think Ape earns something evil for this, why else would he do it today? I was at l-2 and have people acting like a miller is an auto lynch. He saw i was easy pickens and went for it,

Ape wins this match and he gets an extra kill, a vest or something..

wearhouse.jpg

Archived