Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

additional commentary.. 

Apes case against JiF was tragic in design and execution but JiF layed down like a shlub.  If they lynch someone else and let JiF continue to steal shots it could have been a runaway.

My thought would have been for JiF to give the shot to Smash to vet himself while attempting to steal from JVoR or someone else.  Smash could have held onto the shot or used it against whoever was the consensus.  Would have been a strategic decimation of the anti-town roles. 

The logic for why I thought he was scum, wasn't flawed. The logic to push his lynch over that of JVOR was though. I admit. I thought I had another one hook, line and sinker. I got over-confident. The smart play would have been lynch the guy that might have been SK.

I just couldn't understand how JIF didn't see what you describe with Smash cleared. 

actually she did watch Smash again..  I think the play was to kill her the night she called Wombat out followed by Smash the next night.  Wombat would have been lynched the following day and you could have shot Smash the next night. 

I just thought it was way to dangerous to leave her around given her skill level and believability. 

But I'll say this..  I wouldn't have made it as far as you in a similar situation.  I'm sure I would have been lynched for something way before it got to lyol.

I know...I know.  They were so close to lynching her at one point and we would have won if town had.  They're then forced to spend the next lynch on Wombat, and then you've still got JVoR to deal with.  I could have NK'd Smash and JiF then gone from there.

actually she did watch Smash again..  I think the play was to kill her the night she called Wombat out followed by Smash the next night.  Wombat would have been lynched the following day and you could have shot Smash the next night. 

I just thought it was way to dangerous to leave her around given her skill level and believability. 

But I'll say this..  I wouldn't have made it as far as you in a similar situation.  I'm sure I would have been lynched for something way before it got to lyol.

Sob sob, says the slob.

Strategically that's correct and if there had been 2 of us left we'd likely have gone that route.  But AVM was in survival mode then and the No. 1 consideration was keeping players alive who were scummier looking than him, which included Dan.

Strategically that's correct and if there had been 2 of us left we'd likely have gone that route.  But AVM was in survival mode then and the No. 1 consideration was keeping players alive who were scummier looking than him, which included Dan.

I got why you did it just thought that leaving her alive to catch you was more dangerous than trying to get her lynched.  I don't think what AVM did was a bad move per se - hell he made it to final 3.

It's just not what I would have done.

Only mistake I made was not remembering JIF is more prone to a scum agenda when he's town. Hess outed the Doc. Almost as bad as Nolder shooting her.

Disagree with your assessment on how I caught both CTM and BG, I knew CTM was lying in his reveal, hell I PM'ed it to you. I had BG on what he was doing while NOT melting down, his hedging post on D1, and most specifically him voting CTM and pushing my lynch during challenge, and him casing Lily when it became clear she was soft-claiming Doc. My case on him had little to do with his hysterics, but his maneuvering.

Kudos to you for trolling me even in the MVP awards you goofball.

Big credit to Hess for knowing AVM was the right lynch in the end though, but all Hess did the rest of the game was convolute sh*t and out the Doc, he's a dick. Wombat was my favorite player of the game, amazing fake claim, and great scum identification at the end. 

You can disagree with my assessment but I got the PM's from CTM saying he wasn't trying lol.

BG had an off game..  Had he simply let it go early on he would have lived much longer.  I don't think he cared - which is his prerogative.

BUT.  You pounded away at him and got him to implode.  I've used that tactic on numerous occasions so I won't begrudge you for it.

Disclaimer: Great Game Pac...

The one thing I'll say is that was a slight uphill climb for Scum. I probably would have made AVM a Role Blocker, as far as balance. If Nol doesn't shoot Lily how does she die? With only 4 scum they wouldn't have to numbers to even challenge on a reveal. 

I got why you did it just thought that leaving her alive to catch you was more dangerous than trying to get her lynched.  I don't think what AVM did was a bad move per se - hell he made it to final 3.

Yeah, it's tough to consider all angles in the moment.

During my exchange with Wbat that led to his fake claim I was thinking that I shouldve claimed tracker first and said I saw him shoot Leelou.  She had announced it and in the back of my mind I thought it was him, but I realized I had missed my opportunity early on as the day opened.  It would have been a gambit, but it might have worked.

The one thing I'll say is that was a slight uphill climb for Scum. I probably would have made AVM a Role Blocker, as far as balance. If Nol doesn't shoot Lily how does she die? With only 4 scum they wouldn't have to numbers to even challenge on a reveal. 

If you really felt that way you shoulda voted Nolder ;)

I got why you did it just thought that leaving her alive to catch you was more dangerous than trying to get her lynched. I don't think what AVM did was a bad move per se - hell he made it to final 3.

Keeping her alive did create the mega-wifom she was scum though. Think about it. She wanted JiF to reveal first and then she claimed Watcher and went after Wombat...well we eventually found Wombat was 3rd Party, which drew some suspicion back to Dan imo...bc Scum knew what Wombat was. Fact she played vs scummy the first half of the game, not on any scum trains and a big Vote on Me when my train was tied with BG. She didn't look clean at all. Scum also lucked out on her not getting anything by watching Smash back to back.

yeah honestly when I sat down the only thing I knew I wanted to do was have the Miyagi hand slap as the manifestation of the Governor role.  Everything else I just put everyones name in a word doc and started writing crap next to it.  took me about 2 1/2 hours to write roles, send PM's, and write opening scene.

I think you're right that it was an uphill battle for scum which is why at the end I tinkered with it by adding another shot or 2 and making 80 the Cop.

I swear that I factored Nolders role in as anti-town LOL.  That's why I made it a requirement that he announce it at the start of day 2 and I urged him to talk crap before shooting.  I was more sure of an errant shot than anything else in the setup hahaha..

yeah honestly when I sat down the only thing I knew I wanted to do was have the Miyagi hand slap as the manifestation of the Governor role.  Everything else I just put everyones name in a word doc and started writing crap next to it.  took me about 2 1/2 hours to write roles, send PM's, and write opening scene.

I think you're right that it was an uphill battle for scum which is why at the end I tinkered with it by adding another shot or 2 and making 80 the Cop.

I swear that I factored Nolders role in as anti-town LOL.  That's why I made it a requirement that he announce it at the start of day 2 and I urged him to talk crap before shooting.  I was more sure of an errant shot than anything else in the setup hahaha..

LOL true, 80 cop & Nol vig is sort of like an extra player. 

True, because they can use it as defacto vetting.

It's also a perception thing, SKs aren't looking for the same things as townies, so scum maneuvering often seems more obvious. If people wouldn't spam so much, this would be obvious. LOL

Can't remember the last time you made it to endgame, if ever.  Maybe next game coming off modding you will.

People like you and me are just too good to let live for too long.

/JiF'd

Can't remember the last time you made it to endgame, if ever. Maybe next game coming off modding you will.

People like you and me are just too good to let live for too long.

/JiF'd

Seriously? Pac actually won two huge game as scum being the last person standing. I was on one team JVOR/Dans game and there was another too.

Seriously? Pac actually won two huge game as scum being the last person standing. I was on one team JVOR/Dans game and there was another too.

Wasn't that the game where you and Crusher bussed each other out of nowhere super early and everyone convinced themselves that you guys would never do that?

Wasn't that the game where you and Crusher bussed each other out of nowhere super early and everyone convinced themselves that you guys would never do that?

Totally different game but that was the game it was only like 11-12 players, crush and I were scum and we NK'd our symp, Sharrow right off the bat lol. Yeah we bussed the sh*t out of each other the rest of the game and somehow won with Cusher the last guy standing. Lol

Totally different game but that was the game it was only like 11-12 players, crush and I were scum and we NK'd our symp, Sharrow right off the bat lol. Yeah we bussed the sh*t out of each other the rest of the game and somehow won with Cusher the last guy standing. Lol

You're right! That was awesome.  That was one of my Bad JR Smith games.  I was awful that game and Crush set it up perfectly for Pac and Slats to lynch me at endgame and you guys won.  I wrote a dossier why Crusher was scum but there was no way Pac and Slats were going to listen to me. LOL.

You're right! That was awesome.  That was one of my Bad JR Smith games.  I was awful that game and Crush set it up perfectly for Pac and Slats to lynch me at endgame and you guys won.  I wrote a dossier why Crusher was scum but there was no way Pac and Slats were going to listen to me. LOL.

You mean I'm not the only one that happens to? LOL

I give Pac credit for being the 2nd best scum hunter. CTM gets credit for trolling me with the same material for like 3 years.

For like the first 10 games I literally just watched how CTM played b/c I considered him the best player. That would be the truth. *shrugs

As far as lately I'd probably go with Wombat having the hot hand.

Yeah you basically kept me alive half the game. LOL. You def get the award for most hot and cold depending the game. You're either money or not so much. Rarely do you play in the grey. :)

For like the first 10 games I literally just watched how CTM played b/c I considered him the best player. That would be the truth. *shrugs

As far as lately I'd probably go with Wombat having the hot hand.

yeah well how the mighty have fallen because he didn't do squadoosh this game.  a pathetic performance and a disgrace to mafia.  I thought that guy had some pride but he just curled up in the fetal position and wept. 

yeah well how the mighty have fallen because he didn't do squadoosh this game.  a pathetic performance and a disgrace to mafia.  I thought that guy had some pride but he just laid down and wept. 

Yeah but that happened last time he got that same kind of role. I remember b/c I was on vacation and he pleaded with me to take his spot via PM, said he was busy, so I do him a favor even though I'm on vacation and it was that same kind of scum role. Usurper or whatever it's called lol. 

It's a super sh*tty role. I can't remember how I played it but it was def half assed. 

Yeah but that happened last time he got that same kind of role. I remember b/c I was on vacation and he pleaded with me to take his spot via PM, said he was busy, so I do him a favor even though I'm on vacation and it was that same kind of scum role. Usurper or whatever it's called lol. 

It's a super sh*tty role. I can't remember how I played it but it was def half assed. 

Don't really see the difference between that and regular scum..  you're just lying to the liars.  I'd have fun with it.

Archived