Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Incidentally if someone wants to get their asses kicked in words with friends PM me your username or whatever you do.  I finally relented on my personal rule of not using a cell phone for the internet.  Only did it only because I found a provider where I can have unlimited data, 1200 minutes, and unlimited texts for less than what I paid Verizon for 350 minutes and 1000 texts a month.
they use sprint towers so 4g coverage etc not a problem.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally if someone wants to get their asses kicked in words with friends PM me your username or whatever you do.  I finally relented on my personal rule of not using a cell phone for the internet.  Only did it only because I found a provider where I can have unlimited data, 1200 minutes, and unlimited texts for less than what I paid Verizon for 350 minutes and 1000 texts a month.

I have enough issues managing my time well to play that game. 

Incidentally if someone wants to get their asses kicked in words with friends PM me your username or whatever you do. I finally relented on my personal rule of not using a cell phone for the internet. Only did it only because I found a provider where I can have unlimited data, 1200 minutes, and unlimited texts for less than what I paid Verizon for 350 minutes and 1000 texts a month.

Omg yes

I'd like to credit myself with seeing through Wombat. I knew he was scum for sure when he fed us scum with the tracker story. Thought it was a bus move but still.

I saw that but you didn't fight for it.  Just kind of pointed it out matter of factly lol.  gotta attack that dope.

Regardless you exceeded any hopes I had for you with your role.  I literally laughed longer and harder than I had in a mafia game in a long time and IMO that's what it's all about.  You even humored me when I PM'd you to act like a tough guy.

I spit out my water when you told JiF you might boot his ass to the dead thread so he can confirm if you were telling the truth.

I saw that but you didn't fight for it.  Just kind of pointed it out matter of factly lol.  gotta attack that dope.

I didn't feel like I was in a position to argue the point. In hindsight it may have been better for me to go down fighting Wombat than live till endgame like I did.

Thanks man.  If I had to come in 2nd to someone it may as well be Slats.

LOL, so gay.

For like the first 10 games I literally just watched how CTM played b/c I considered him the best player. That would be the truth. *shrugs

As far as lately I'd probably go with Wombat having the hot hand.

CTM doesn't actually do anything. He gets other people to do it for him. It's one of those rich old white guy skills.

Wombat's been on fire, balancing mad skills with ballsy play and a funny bravado. I like watching him play, I feel like he and I bonded over 75.8% microbrews and I somehow influenced his coming into his own... because ultimately it's all about me.

For like the first 10 games I literally just watched how CTM played b/c I considered him the best player. That would be the truth. *shrugs

As far as lately I'd probably go with Wombat having the hot hand.

Truth is...so did I.  LOL

I'll second Wombat having the hot hand lately, if that's what you want to call it.  I think the youngsters call it "straight beast mode."  Or something about Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber.  Idk anymore

LOL, so gay.

CTM doesn't actually do anything. He gets other people to do it for him. It's one of those rich old white guy skills.

Wombat's been on fire, balancing mad skills with ballsy play and a funny bravado. I like watching him play, I feel like he and I bonded over 75.8% microbrews and I somehow influenced his coming into his own... because ultimately it's all about me.

/aped

Archived