Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its the most protown thing I've ever said. Rid ourselves of both you numbskulls then we can get down to business.

Riiiiight. Because suddenly "getting down to business" matters more to you than imploding whatever team you are on.

who cares the LD could vet his miller post just as easy. Eww.

I'm well aware Hess, just surprised he didn't say this, and instead had to be badgered to say he was town.

Riiiiight. Because suddenly "getting down to business" matters more to you than imploding whatever team you are on.

I'm well aware Hess, just surprised he didn't say this, and instead had to be badgered to say he was town.

The phrase coming into every game lately is getting old. There are enough posts that a LD could check.

The phrase coming into every game lately is getting old. There are enough posts that a LD could check.

Irrelevant.

He's a Miller, he avoided saying it and didn't have the wits to reply with what Hess said.

It's a strike against the credibility of his reveal, imo.

MOD NOTE:

There will be no continuation of Day 1 when the match is complete. Consider the loser to be the Day 1 lynch followed by going to night.

Nolder and Verb may be out until Monday so there is time.

Rush the decision or take your time.. the choice is yours.

It's all good, I'll give you one of the 47 items CTM told me I got for challenging the Miller to life or death match.

which you all but admitted to.

I can't believe people are willing going to power up the ape..

Absolutely nothing pro-town about how he's playing this... trying to fish for whether I get an object, trying to get me to talk about it when he knows Pac would outlaw spilling the beans.

I'd be shocked at this point if he really is the Miller. He's not being logical at all.

Town CTM would be looking at the people voting us, and trying to shed light on who he thinks is actually scum. Instead he's OMGUSing me and throwing every bit of spin he can at me, and trying to fish for potential role/earned benefits from challenge.

MOD NOTE:

There will be no continuation of Day 1 when the match is complete. Consider the loser to be the Day 1 lynch followed by going to night.

Nolder and Verb may be out until Monday so there is time.

Rush the decision or take your time.. the choice is yours.

Great, so the Ape effectively killed our chances of pressuring someone else D1. Whatevs.

Great, so the Ape effectively killed our chances of pressuring someone else D1. Whatevs.

You are disgusting.

Last time you were town, you led us off casing for pressure and onto Lynch Nolder Wednesday, which was then promptly followed by another stupid lynch for the lolz.

Using my challenge on D1 has effectively created a polarizing situation, between a Miller claimant and I. Because CTM basically claimed a role that says "I'm going to show up scum if a cop views me" the likelihood of him being scum increases. Not the odds, but the likelihood.

Ape would be acting more scummy to me out of the two. Would rather not lynch either but, in terms of roles, not sure how I feel just leaving a revealed Miller alive. Can't trust it. Tempted to just lynch the Ape though.

What am I doing that is "acting more scummy"? Out of curiosity. I won't even defend against what you say, I just want to understand how what I'm doing is coming across. I think I'm being pragmatic, and probably over-arguing my points of view as usual. Other than that, I'm not seeing it and I'm trying to be self-aware here.

What am I doing that is "acting more scummy"? Out of curiosity. I won't even defend against what you say, I just want to understand how what I'm doing is coming across. I think I'm being pragmatic, and probably over-arguing my points of view as usual. Other than that, I'm not seeing it and I'm trying to be self-aware here.

fair enough. My vote will stay on CTM.

Absolutely nothing pro-town about how he's playing this... trying to fish for whether I get an object, trying to get me to talk about it when he knows Pac would outlaw spilling the beans.

I'd be shocked at this point if he really is the Miller. He's not being logical at all.

Town CTM would be looking at the people voting us, and trying to shed light on who he thinks is actually scum. Instead he's OMGUSing me and throwing every bit of spin he can at me, and trying to fish for potential role/earned benefits from challenge.

Hogwash, wondering exactly what your motivation is should be on everybvody's mind. Pac has a long history of forcing his players to perform actions in order to get roles.

Ape would be acting more scummy to me out of the two. Would rather not lynch either but, in terms of roles, not sure how I feel just leaving a revealed Miller alive. Can't trust it. Tempted to just lynch the Ape though.

Can someone explain what the danger is? The danger of having a miller is needlesly exposing the cop, since I'm already out, there's no danger anymore

I agree that Integrity seems especially eager right now. But there could be several explanations for the antsiness.

Integrity and CTM are probably both town, in my opinion ... so I think I'd have to go with the miller.

vote CTM

Feeling that they're likely both town. Neither one of their plays really makes sense for scum, imo.

I know. I think Integrity jumped the gun on using his ability, but I don't know why he'd have rushed into it as either scum or town. And maybe I could see CTM claiming miller if he's worried about being investigated early, as he often is ... but I think he's more likely town. I guess we might as well lose the miller, lol.

Hogwash, wondering exactly what your motivation is should be on everybvody's mind. Pac has a long history of forcing his players to perform actions in order to get roles.

My "motivation"? More fear mongering.

It is an ability I must use. I chose to use it vs. you, because you are calling me out as scum with nothing but sh*tty, spin-filled OMGUS, but primarily because if I'm wrong all we lose is a Miller or me. It is a low-risk use of my challenge.

Not sure why this is hard to grasp.

The alternative was to hold onto it, and use it vs. someone blindly. I didn't want to do that, it's reckless.

Can someone explain what the danger is? The danger of having a miller is needlesly exposing the cop, since I'm already out, there's no danger anymore

You are leaving out the part where we have to take your word for it the rest of the way.

"Trust me."

LOL

You are leaving out the part where we have to take your word for it the rest of the way.

"Trust me."

LOL

'

And if I'm NK'd? And if there's a LD, or a tracker or a watcher. The fact is I'm no different then any townie if your cops not around at end game. We always have uncofirmed townies at end game.

'

And if I'm NK'd? And if there's a LD, or a tracker or a watcher. The fact is I'm no different then any townie if your cops not around at end game. We always have uncofirmed townies at end game.

Again, 180° change in tone from "lynch me now, lynch me later... I'm the miller" when you revealed. LOL

Listen, if you are town, sorry, but I felt like you were lying. Plain and simple. Since I felt that way, I thought it better to use my challenge to take you out. Even if you are town, you are posturing for self-preservation and setting up game-long wifoms about you. So, I did us all a favor. I cut to the chase. The silver lining no matter the outcome is that my challenge will not jeopardize any important roles.

Now, all the other possible investigative roles can do whatever they want, rather than worrying about trying to vet you. If you are town, you should rather they be looking for scum anyway.

Come to think of it, if you are town, you wouldn't be trying to pry info from me about what I hypothetically "get" for using my challenge, or trying to get me modkilled for talking about it (as you know damn well Pac would make it a rule to not say anything).

What you've done relative to "getting something" is fear monger and basically role/ability fish. Nothing scummy about that at all.

Again, 180° change in tone from "lynch me now, lynch me later... I'm the miller" when you revealed. LOL

Listen, if you are town, sorry, but I felt like you were lying. Plain and simple. Since I felt that way, I thought it better to use my challenge to take you out. Even if you are town, you are posturing for self-preservation and setting up game-long wifoms about you. So, I did us all a favor. I cut to the chase. The silver lining no matter the outcome is that my challenge will not jeopardize any important roles.

Now, all the other possible investigative roles can do whatever they want, rather than worrying about trying to vet you. If you are town, you should rather they be looking for scum anyway.

You thought I was lying? You just spent the past 5 hours arguing that since i'm the miller i need to die..

There's no 180, I knowI'm not making it to end game. but this act of yours like we need to rush to lynch a miller claim is absurd...

I think you are scum or some other evil force... for sure

Archived