Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

you can trust me. I would investigate Ape tonight. He's way to excitable about everything this game. Dude needs to take a deep breath.

If ur scum though, I won't go down swinging. Have at it.

Thats the other thing, how does dumb ass 80 not clear Ape last night?

Maybe we should just lynch him.  He might do more bad than good as the cop. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been better to see who goes after Smash, and how they go after him, who does the casing, who does the nudging. Then give the results. 

I completely disagree with your logic on this. This post is disgusting.

Was just thinking the same thing.

I'm nervous how closely we are thinking this game.

Would have been better to see who goes after Smash, and how they go after him, who does the casing, who does the nudging. Then give the results. 

I completely disagree with your logic on this. This post is disgusting.

It was a bad move by JF80 and I don't agree with Sharrow's defense of it.  But I see the problem that JF80 was thinking 2 dimensionally on it.  I don't think it was a scummy play as it was a shortsighted one. He wanted to give an immediate result, which is ultimately 50/50 according to his reasoning.  He didn't see that exonerating Smash now is not worth the information that could've been obtained from a Smash train.  We couldve also learned something from Smash's defense.  That's lost now, but there is still good enough out there to get.

My first thought too.  I can't remember the last time we had cops clearing innocent views early in the game...waaaay too many bad outcomes of doing it

Vote: Hess

FOS AVM.  AVM as scum knows that Hess reads him the best, and is the most dangerous player to him.  Town AVM would have given his read on Hess one way or the other by now.

Was just thinking the same thing.

I'm nervous how closely we are thinking this game.

I'm not, I'm town. 

It means you are either town with me, or trying yet again to ride the Ape, and if that's what you are attempting, then I'll blow that sh*t up by Wednesday, once I see more from you.

For now, brochachos.

I was planning on voting Smash or Wombat today. I think 80 actually might have made a good play revealing that result since I'm assuming most people thought Smash was scum. It was either do it now or wait for him to reveal first and then do it.

FOS Sharrow.  Town Sharrow would have been all over this being a terrible move.

It was a bad move by JF80 and I don't agree with Sharrow's defense of it.  But I see the problem that JF80 was thinking 2 dimensionally on it.  I don't think it was a scummy play as it was a shortsighted one. He wanted to give an immediate result, which is ultimately 50/50 according to his reasoning.  He didn't see that exonerating Smash now is not worth the information that could've been obtained from a Smash train.  We couldve also learned something from Smash's defense.  That's lost now, but there is still good enough out there to get.

Smash, the scummiest player of D1 apart from CTM, gets a free pass. It would have been better to force him to reveal, and hold him to it. Especially since 80 is concerned of GF. 

It's all good. There are other fish to fry.... I'm just going to sit back and hope 80 gets counter-claimed, the way I see it is the real cop is out there, or scum will counter claim and have to give us one scum member just to be believable. So yeah... something, something, blah, blah... putting 80 on ignore.

No good.  Horrible move.  Ape explained perfectly.

I'm not, I'm town. 

It means you are either town with me, or trying yet again to ride the Ape, and if that's what you are attempting, then I'll blow that sh*t up by Wednesday, once I see more from you.

For now, brochachos.

I'm town.  No get behind the Ape.  You're just playing off solid logic right now and happen to agree with what you're saying on just about everything...except Hess.  I legitimately have a hard time reading Hess but I dont see how that play warrants him being a competing train...I see other out there that would be better.  Like Sharrow or JVOR, IMO.

Though I happen to agree with Sharrow.  All Day 1 Ape talked about how he decided to fight CTM because he was afraid that we'd out another town power role.

Have you considered what would happen if Smash turned out to be the Doc?

I was only saying that sh*t to give you more credibility in your reveal, to see how comfortable you'd get taking ownership of a cop reveal and thus trying to lead town, and to come across like I might have the doc skills to protect you if you aren't scum, and draw a shot at myself.

Which I did do. I wasted a NK attempt. So that was a success.

I'm just going to sit back and hope 80 gets counter-claimed, the way I see it is the real cop is out there, or scum will counter claim and have to give us one scum member just to be believable. So yeah... something, something, blah, blah... putting 80 on ignore.

No one is coming to counter me.  Just enjoy the ride.  My guess is you'll ignore me for about 5 minutes.

http://www.wwmmd.net/tunes/Meco%20-%20Star%20Wars-Cantina%20Band.mp3

Confidence...

With enough of it you can inspire others.  But there's a fine line between being inspirational, and being a nitwit.  While many of us walk, and cross this line, a newer resident appears to have ticked off the wrong people.

Darthe had just found his groove and was ready to educate the masses.  That's when it happened. A man walked up wearing that notorious black gi.  Darthe tried to reason with him but he would have none of it.

He threw a series of vicious kidney punches and ended with a tiger claw to Darthes neck -- ripping out his adams apple in the process.

Shinzo Twovotee, Darthe (Town secret Double Voter) is DEAD!

ETDWpad6xE-10.png

On the other side of town a man ran and lunged at his would be victim.  At the last possible second the "victim" evaded the attack and slapped the ass of his assailant. 

Better luck next time a-hole.

Doesn't mention Cobra Kai being responsible for either kill attempt. 

No one is coming to counter me.  Just enjoy the ride.  My guess is you'll ignore me for about 5 minutes.

I'm putting my own work in, clown. You just followed me onto Lily... you enjoy the ride. Pig fart.

I need to read the scene again.  Pretty sure it was the Vig/SK who tried to take you out, if you're telling the truth here.

You ruin everything. Seriously.

80's a ******* moron.

Anyway, Lily - I listed her in my top 3 for today with Hess and BG. She immediately responded with a weakass case about the time/date stamps being flip-flopped in my quoting her and voted for me.

She then let's a couple pages pass by, and jumps to follow my "lynch all liars" case on Hess.

She should be the competing train to Wombat, me thinks. 

Get reveals out of these pigs.

80's a ******* moron.

Anyway, Lily - I listed her in my top 3 for today with Hess and BG. She immediately responded with a weakass case about the time/date stamps being flip-flopped in my quoting her and voted for me.

She then let's a couple pages pass by, and jumps to follow my "lynch all liars" case on Hess.

She should be the competing train to Wombat, me thinks. 

Get reveals out of these pigs.

I did not vote for you. That was part of the quote, which I went back and unbolded. I said you were town. 

Besides the Lynch All Liars bit, I remember Hess pinging me on day one. I've looked back and can't find what pinged me. So call it a gut feeling, at least until I find it. I didn't want to say that because it's weak sh*t, but that's the rest of the reason I voted him. 

FOS AVM.  AVM as scum knows that Hess reads him the best, and is the most dangerous player to him.  Town AVM would have given his read on Hess one way or the other by now.

Huh?

Are you trying to say that Hess reads me best and is most dangerous to me?  Hess has said the same of me before, but I can't recall ever saying that about Hess lol.  No offense to Hess, the only two players I've ever said as much about were the Ape and Dan.

And the only reason Hess has said the same of me is because I proclaimed him town every game for a solid couple of months through the Jaws game.  I stopped after being wrong then lol.  I still do it quite often, just not every game anymore.

FOS Sharrow.  Town Sharrow would have been all over this being a terrible move.

Don't listen to these fools. It was a good move. A quick Smash train would have been worthless. He played so bad yesterday, he was an obvious lynch. Anyone and everyone would have voted for him. He might have even been killed before you could give your result on him. And if he even got to reveal, he could have revealed an important role or even one that was so stupid it could get him lynched.

Don't listen to these fools. It was a good move. A quick Smash train would have been worthless. He played so bad yesterday, he was an obvious lynch. Anyone and everyone would have voted for him. He might have even been killed before you could give your result on him. And if he even got to reveal, he could have revealed an important role or even one that was so stupid it could get him lynched.

Still not sure if srs.

80 has FOS'd half the game, posted how he "had Lily as a suspect before D1 began" and said "I need to read the scene again"

All Ape-isms.  He's either ****ing with the Ape or Pac gave him a PR for not posting VC's.  Didn't Pac once say he'd always use 80 as an in-game co-mod?  I remember someone gave him a PR requiring him to do constant VC's last year some time...feel like it was Pac or Ape.  Don't know.

Archived