Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

80 has FOS'd half the game, posted how he "had Lily as a suspect before D1 began" and said "I need to read the scene again"

All Ape-isms.  He's either ****ing with the Ape or Pac gave him a PR for not posting VC's.  Didn't Pac once say he'd always use 80 as an in-game co-mod?  I remember someone gave him a PR requiring him to do constant VC's last year some time...feel like it was Pac or Ape.  Don't know.

It was the Ape.  But I don't have a PR.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're admitting that was BS?

Truth be told, I was curious how Ape could know that, but if you're admitting to it then there's certainly no reason to get into all of that.

I'm wondering how he would know too and why he would rush to jump on it. His play is about twice as annoyingly aggressive as usual this game. My wifom would have won the game for town too.

Yeah, voting Hess for that stupid sh*t is kind of suspicious.

That said, Hess' gimmick has gotten quite stale, tbh, and I've had the urge to kill him for the last few games regardless of his alignment.

Agreed.  I like your new thing of posting twice a day before day 4.  It looks good on you.

That said, Hess' gimmick has gotten quite stale, tbh, and I've had the urge to kill him for the last few games regardless of his alignment.

Ok well since it's not a gimmick you can GFY. I haven't even signed up for these games lately. What about what i do is a gimmick exactly? Count me out from now on an oh yeah Go **** Yourself douchbag.

I still would love to see you run up for once early in game. Your a bit more vocal than normal but Im curious to see how you react to getting run up to reveal. Sure it does not have much to do with this particular game but I have a hunch.

That being said I am going to vote Hess

I'll revisit my Sharrow case Day 3. Unless Messtation weasels his way out of a lynch

Don't listen to these fools. It was a good move. A quick Smash train would have been worthless. He played so bad yesterday, he was an obvious lynch. Anyone and everyone would have voted for him. He might have even been killed before you could give your result on him. And if he even got to reveal, he could have revealed an important role or even one that was so stupid it could get him lynched.

You are pinging like crazy.

I was championing Smash as scum on D1. If 80 kept his ******* mouth shut, I'd say scum was sure to come in and see if they could re-stoke the fire and get me to lead a lynch on Smash. 

If I came at Smash and nobody got on board early, I'd question whether he's actually town.

What 80 did was essentially pull the rug out from under one of the more informative scenarios we carried from D1 to D2.

I still would love to see you run up for once early in game. Your a bit more vocal than normal but Im curious to see how you react to getting run up to reveal. Sure it does not have much to do with this particular game but I have a hunch.

That being said I am going to vote Hess

I'll revisit my Sharrow case Day 3. Unless Messtation weasels his way out of a lynch

Voting a hot train, and setting up the next days lynch. 

You aren't playing a scummy game at all.

**** it takes about 30 seconds for a post with quotes in it to post. It's making the board un-usable. I'd PM Max about it, but apparently he gets pissed when I make recommendations, even though usability is my job. Maybe the artist formerly known as Crusher can just give him a heads about the problem?

Speaking of that fat fairy, he hasn't really posted much about the game. I'm going to re-read his blubbering.

He was scum last game. I have no idea what the games before that were, tbh. I'm kind surprised you can recall how he specifically has played.

It was my game 2 games ago, he was a SK.  I nailed him quickly last game when I went all Batman on that ass and kept saying he was playing the way he did in the game I modded.  

But 80 cleared him, so we're cool. 

Few things stand out on my read:

1) Ape is hyperactive with his posting this game. I don't just mean quantity of posts, he actually sounds really juiced up to be playing in this game. That being said, why is he selling the 80 as cop reveal thing so hard and then being so defensive about it after the fact when he clearly mentioned it without provocation several times. It almost feels like he's trying to bait out from 80 to say one way or the other whether he was kidding or not, which is anti-town.

2) I have no problem lynching CTM as a miller, since it's basically a gymped role that's best to vet earlier rather than later, but why waste a "challenge" on it to get it out now. I hardly think that on its face that this is a game-breaking decision that needed to be "him or me". I feel like the last time Pac modded Ape and CTM had to get the other lynched and Ape's play in this feels very very reminiscent of the way he went after CTM like a mad dog to get him lynched when they were both anti-town.

Vote Ape

This mofo'ing post still stinks to high heaven.

First, he says he has no problem voting CTM - hedging.

Then he goes on to the non-logical vote on me. He at no point says he thinks I'm scum now. He votes me for being impulsive (in his opinion) with my challenge, and then tries to connect my aggressive play this game to the last time he recalls me being scum. The problem is, he uses an example of me and CTM both as scum trying to screw each other, which makes no sense here. 

Okay, now on to Crusher.

Then re-shuffling my FOS. Trying to just give you guys my real FOS too, no misdirection plays this game. 

This mofo'ing post still stinks to high heaven.

First, he says he has no problem voting CTM - hedging.

Then he goes on to the non-logical vote on me. He at no point says he thinks I'm scum now. He votes me for being impulsive (in his opinion) with my challenge, and then tries to connect my aggressive play this game to the last time he recalls me being scum. The problem is, he uses an example of me and CTM both as scum trying to screw each other, which makes no sense here. 

Okay, now on to Crusher.

Then re-shuffling my FOS. Trying to just give you guys my real FOS too, no misdirection plays this game. 

Thats the post that put him on my top 3 list. 

CTM probably told his teammates he's a traitor and they're on the end of that train. At least a couple. Book it.

What would CTM being a traitor and telling his teammates have to do with them getting on the end of his train? Explain, please.

I've got nothing on Crusher, tbh. He's keeping his game related posts to a minimum.

Nolder is hiding out somewhere... He's been almost silent.

Sharrow is calling attention to himself, with his brand of arrogance. It's funny stuff, but I can't say whether he would or wouldn't be doing this as scum.

Favorites for scum: Lily, Jvor, BG, Hess

Skeptical: Nolder, Sharrow

I have other names I've slotted into my lists, but going to refrain for now.

I think we should lynch Lily or BG.

Feel like I havent even seen a post from these people yet.  Granted I kind of joined the game late, but still...are they playing.  Did they all get silenced last night?  Orgy?  Cant figure out ff that fits the Karate Kid theme or not.  

2) Leelou
6) Nolder
7) Crush
15) Dan
16) Wombat
17) HeavyFog

Ok well since it's not a gimmick you can GFY. I haven't even signed up for these games lately. What about what i do is a gimmick exactly? Count me out from now on an oh yeah Go **** Yourself douchbag.

lmao...well you're def town

unvote Vote JVoR

80 was at L-6, I don't believe his reveal at all.. The fact that you are pushing it as legit if idiotic... we're still in joke vote phase

Nice half-reveal.

Meh, I've never particularly agreed with Ape's day one play, although I also realize you need some people to do what he does to get things moving. I never even know what to take seriously of what he says on day one given how much of it he later claims to all be an elaborate trap. Honestly, I find how serious he's apparently taking 80's "claim" to be the most peculiar part.

Why are you suddenly trying really hard to sell 80's "reveal"? It went ignored for most of the day by everyone (including you) and now you can't stop referencing it in every single post. Comes across as really weird.

Ugh... it has less to do with 80's reveal than it does with not wanting to use my challenge on 80 (because he hasn't been countered) and not wanting to use it on another important role.

You realize you are coming across as giving CTM's Miller reveal more credibility than 80's uncountered cop reveal though right?

Hahahaha... I acknowledged that he was uncountered one time. Since then, CTM and now you are selling it as something I'm trying "really" hard to sell. So yeah, it's going to come up a lot if it's the thing you guys are focusing on.

Apparently this will be what you guys choose to crater on and spin, while the rest of what I'm ACTUALLY advocating be ignored. 80's reveal is the least relevant and least important part of what has informed my decision to challenge CTM.

This whole sequence, if you go back to it, is intriguing.

BG basically carries the banner for points CTM tried to sell to undermine my logic, both chose to engage me in a bickerfest about "selling 80's reveal". BG made sure to ignore any and all casing points and instead focused on creating a "he said, she said" circuitous debate. Something scum is often successful with when trying to evade pressure, either on themselves or mates.

Feel like I havent even seen a post from these people yet.  Granted I kind of joined the game late, but still...are they playing.  Did they all get silenced last night?  Orgy?  Cant figure out ff that fits the Karate Kid theme or not.  

2) Leelou

6) Nolder

7) Crush

15) Dan

16) Wombat

17) HeavyFog

Heavy was replaced by JVoR.  Odd not hearing from Dan/Crush today, but didn't Nolder say he had something he was doing or somewhere he was going? I'm not sure.  Coulda swore Leelou quoted a post from me earlier. **edit: She did, 12:28PM

Wombats disappearance sticks out most of that group.

Heavy was replaced by JVoR.  Odd not hearing from Dan/Crush today, but didn't Nolder say he had something he was doing or somewhere he was going? I'm not sure.  Coulda swore Leelou quoted a post from me earlier.

Wombats disappearance sticks out most of that group.

Thats right and I like JVOR for scum too.  duh

K well the rest need to get their asses in gear.  I cant do this all alone. 

Archived