Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I like how hard people are working to attach me to 80's sh*tty claim.

While ignoring the actual important aspect of what I've done since sitting down at the computer tonight. I swear it is ****ing infuriating how stupid you ****ing sh*t heads are some times.

You ask me the same question over and over, and I have the ****ing courtesy to answer, and then you accuse me of talking about it too much.

I also love that I mentioned 80's reveal once, then you guys nitpicked at ti to create the avenue to accuse me of "selling" it as believable.... while Smash unvotes CTM without any air of suspicion about the Miller claim convenience, lending credibility to CTM's claim, and that goes ignored.

Got it.

CTM, Smash, BG. Can't be that easy, can it?

The thing about 80's reveal pinged me too, tbh. You mentioned it 4 times in 15 minutes. To me, it looked like a scum move to try to either make 80 commit to really being the cop, or to solidify the idea that he really did claim cop, maybe even forcing the real cop out if it's an impulsive player and 80 wasn't serious about the reveal.That said, if this gladiator thing is legit, I assume that we should see something official from Pac tomorrow about it.unvote

More. In particular Sharrow's post, he nudges the bulksh*t from CTM and BG, but doesn't go all in on it. Keeps his hands clean, mostly.

This is why I'm on the fence with him.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder told me before the game he'd be gone a few days...  Dan also said she's busy and may not be as active as she'd like..   Wombat made a late decision to play etc etc..

I think we're hitting another mafia burnout phase where many are either busy or getting bored with it.  Happens.

Still a great time killer for me at work which is why I still sign up or in this case mod.  From this past Aug-Nov I really didn't have much interest in playing though.

Heavy was replaced by JVoR.  Odd not hearing from Dan/Crush today, but didn't Nolder say he had something he was doing or somewhere he was going? I'm not sure.  Coulda swore Leelou quoted a post from me earlier. **edit: She did, 12:28PM

Wombats disappearance sticks out most of that group.

Wombat want originally signed up, he dropped in, but mostly hasn't appeared to have disappeared.

Dan was chirpy on D1 until the challenge. Leelou has been popping in, at one point she pinged me, but I haven't been able to refined where or why.

Thats right and I like JVOR for scum too.  duh

K well the rest need to get their asses in gear.  I cant do this all alone. 

You are doing just enough to make sure 80 is the worst. LOL. On re-read that dingleberry is right in the middle of every engagement with my suspects helping heir cause, including CTM.

Nolder told me before the game he'd be gone a few days...  Dan also said she's busy and may not be as active as she'd like..   Wombat made a late decision to play etc etc..

I think we're hitting another mafia burnout phase where many are either busy or getting bored with it.  Happens.

Still a great time killer for me at work which is why I still sign up or in this case mod.  From this past Aug-Nov I really didn't have much interest in playing though.

Could be a result of starting the season early.  I dunno.  I'm hitting my stride.  You cant stop playing when you've been dominating the way I've been lately.  

I'd rather have smaller games with engaged players, than large games with 3-post-per-week DM style participation.

Wombat want originally signed up, he dropped in, but mostly hasn't appeared to have disappeared.

Dan was chirpy on D1 until the challenge. Leelou has been popping in, at one point she pinged me, but I haven't been able to refined where or why.

You are doing just enough to make sure 80 is the worst. LOL. On re-read that dingleberry is right in the middle of every engagement with my suspects helping heir cause, including CTM.

I'm on fire.  Retaining my greatest scum hunter of all time title.  My instincts have been hot as ever.  80 is the worst player to ever play this game.  He alone brings down the overall skill ranking of JN mafia on the interwebz mafia goodness chart.  He really should be banished ala Cindy and they can have their own little island of misfit love.

I'd rather have smaller games with engaged players, than large games with 3-post-per-week DM style participation.

+ 1.  **** these ******* nerds.  Who invited them anyway?  Doggin?  ******* guy doesnt even play here.  **** teh Doggin.  POS ruined JN mafia forever.  Freaks scared off everyone.  Go back and look at the old school rosters.  All gone. 

Lets send these LARP'ers back to their fantasy land at DM.

I'm on fire.  Retaining my greatest scum hunter of all time title.  My instincts have been hot as ever.  80 is the worst player to ever play this game.  He alone brings down the overall skill ranking of JN mafia on the interwebz mafia goodness chart.  He really should be banished ala Cindy and they can have their own little island of misfit love.

You redeem yourself with the last sentence, the rest of this is worthy of a donkey punch from Smashmouth

More. In particular Sharrow's post, he nudges the bulksh*t from CTM and BG, but doesn't go all in on it. Keeps his hands clean, mostly.

This is why I'm on the fence with him.

It wasn't bullsh*t though. You posted about it 4 times in 15 like I said, and it looked extremely weird. BG looks relatively clean to me, tbh.

Mother ****er... this stupid ******* board seemed to have just lost my post.  Anyway, to do a much shorter recap, to weigh in on the other items that have been discussed:  I know a lot of people were talking about post counts and we need to hear from people, but truth be told, most are the people you kind of expect it from.  They need to get their sh*t together, but I don't see anything convincing me of alignment based on that.  The one thing I found odd when looking at post counts was how high Crusher was on the list, as I feel like I've got no read on him whatsoever.

I can see why people see Lily's play as odd, as her flip-flopping on her reason for voting Hess was definitely weird, especially since she didn't even really give much a reason for her apparently seeing Hess as scummy earlier.  As far as Hess, I didn't see much there.  The post after the scene didn't mean much to me because well, it's Hess.  I initially found Ape's declaration of it being a lie intriguing but as soon as Hess conceded, I think that eliminated any reason to really discuss that part further.  I get how people wouldn't like 80s play early today, but not sure what would be scummy about it.  He had the opportunity to potentially try to bail on his claim by saying it was Hess-eque, but with his results this morning he's locked himself into it, meaning there shouldn't be much of anything to question until there's a reason to do so (more than a stupid play).

Ape still trying to sell this whole 80-talk theory, huh?  Whatever, he can have a blast with that,  everyone has more than enough info to evaluate it for themselves so I've really got no reason to waste my time with it anymore.  He's got nothing and he knows it.

The 80-talk theory was yours and CTM's you moron. You two were casing ME on how I mentioned 80 too much. Not the other way around. So who is trying to sell what exactly?

This oversight and wanna-be dismissive position pings, imo. It was SO important to you to keep it going while undercutting my case on CTM (which had NOTHING to do with 80's reveal) that you wouldn't let go, but now you are taking the high road, since it very clearly connects you with CTMs agenda.

My case on you was from before you jumped onto CTM's side about the 80 reveal, it was your statement that I make you want to vote me, even though you agree with my premise. THAT was, as SMC calls it, hedging. You agree with my case on CTM, posturing for you to vote him, but then include a safety-blanket statement that would leave the door open for you to vote me.

Had nothing to do with 80's reveal, never did.

80's reveal is what you and CTM both chose to crater on, to try to throw dirt on my actual cases on you.

That's what anyone that put the effort into a re-read should see. Fortunately for you, the majority here have grown extremely lazy.

I do find it most interesting that I've voted Hess today, and had people get behind me, and voted Lily and had people follow. I've listed you and JVOR as the other 2 of my top 4, and people have echoed JVOR being vote worthy... but nobody wants to get behind my case on you. That may be the most telling behavioral meta I have to let me know I may be onto something.

The "go head-to-head with Ape and bury his case under debate of semantics or fringe details" approach by scum is a popular one, it works against me. I clamp down and don't let go and if you stay the course with it, the audience loses interest. I had SMC once dead to rights, a game from a long time back, and he did exactly that, and evaded me. That was a lesson learned. 

I'm still pretty convinced that ape is scum. CTM was scum traitor and not just scum. If he was trying to make it to end game ftw why would he claim miller? How would he survive to end game that way? It makes no sense with that claim imo.

Moreover, If ape was town and ctm was scum with his team not knowing he was traitor, why was ape so difficult to lynch in the faceoff? You'd think more of an effort would be made on d1 by ctm's teammates to try to go for the "townie".

vote ape

I'm still pretty convinced that ape is scum. CTM was scum traitor and not just scum. If he was trying to make it to end game ftw why would he claim miller? How would he survive to end game that way? It makes no sense with that claim imo.

Moreover, If ape was town and ctm was scum with his team not knowing he was traitor, why was ape so difficult to lynch in the faceoff? You'd think more of an effort would be made on d1 by ctm's teammates to try to go for the "townie".

vote ape

Thought about this, havent dismissed the potential but dont see it being the right pursuit at this particular time.  

I got the flu.  Went yesterday.  Never felt this bad in my life.  

Feel better Muffin Top.  This game isnt the same without you.

Feel better.  This game sucks anyway so you're not missing much.

+ 1.  Worst game ever.

@ Pacmod - why dont you just mod kill all the people not playing and let the rest of us enjoy this mofo. 

let me see how it looks by tonight..  I kind of like the idea of being a pioneer in the mod killing those not participating.  if anyone is going to ruin the game it might as well be me.

vote ape

^^^ This reeks.

I got the flu.  Went yesterday.  Never felt this bad in my life.  

Sorry bud, feel better.

let me see how it looks by tonight..  I kind of like the idea of being a pioneer in the mod killing those not participating.  if anyone is going to ruin the game it might as well be me.

I consider it an insult to be putting in this much effort and have people in the game doing nothing. This isn't DM, if you can't fulfill the commitment to play, don't sign up. There will be other games. Over on DM the rosters fill, and then 1/4 the game drops out immediately, then 2/4 of the game doesn't participate but stays in the game, it's routine there, and why I can't stand playing there.

The 80-talk theory was yours and CTM's you moron. You two were casing ME on how I mentioned 80 too much. Not the other way around. So who is trying to sell what exactly?

Actually, I simply pointed it out, at which point you started to throw your little hissy fit.  Since then, you're the one who's carried on endlessly about it and tried desperately (and miserably failed) to make a case out of it.  I really can't be bothered to read anything after what I quoted, because it's clear its more of the same exact nonsense which everyone but you in this thread can see for themselves I've all addressed and shown is pure bullsh*t.  Have fun with it, dumbass.

Archived