Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I simply pointed it out, at which point you started to throw your little hissy fit. Since then, you're the one who's carried on endlessly about it and tried desperately (and miserably failed) to make a case out of it. I really can't be bothered to read anything after what I quoted, because it's clear its more of the same exact nonsense which everyone but you in this thread can see for themselves I've all addressed and shown is pure bullsh*t. Have fun with it, dumbass.

Who do you think is scum?

I consider it an insult to be putting in this much effort and have people in the game doing nothing. This isn't DM, if you can't fulfill the commitment to play, don't sign up. There will be other games. Over on DM the rosters fill, and then 1/4 the game drops out immediately, then 2/4 of the game doesn't participate but stays in the game, it's routine there, and why I can't stand playing there.

When Sharrow is in the top 8 or so in posts, you know that the game is in trouble.

I'm curious why I'm not on Integrity's FOS list. I did the same thing as the other people you mentioned. I was really undecided between Integrity and CTM because I thought they were both town.

Simply point out something that happened in this game already that doesn't fit perfectly into what he decided everyone else needs to believe and you'll be on there in no time.

I'm curious why I'm not on Integrity's FOS list. I did the same thing as the other people you mentioned. I was really undecided between Integrity and CTM because I thought they were both town.

I was waiting for more content from you. 

Actually, I simply pointed it out, at which point you started to throw your little hissy fit.  Since then, you're the one who's carried on endlessly about it and tried desperately (and miserably failed) to make a case out of it.  I really can't be bothered to read anything after what I quoted, because it's clear its more of the same exact nonsense which everyone but you in this thread can see for themselves I've all addressed and shown is pure bullsh*t.  Have fun with it, dumbass.

Once again, my original case on you was the "hedging" you did about wanting to vote me, but knowing CTM was the right vote. You ignored that though.

You chose to follow CTM's point while he tried to spin my mention of 80's reveal into something, and of course, with both you and CTM making 80's reveal the central point in your counter-attack on me, it was going to come up a lot. Which you and he continued to be in lock-step pointing out repeatedly.

Then, when the challenge was underway, I told you let's shelve it until later. I had to take the high road to get you to shut the **** up, because you were derailing my argument against lynching CTM. You put a sock in it.

Now here you are acting like you want to take the high road, but lets look closer at your responses... you keep prodding me by side-stepping my actual points, offering up false recaps of what happened, which in turn is re-directing me back to fact-checking you, which makes me redundant and guilty of not letting this go. 

You can feign "high road" all you want, you are antagonizing this further, by baiting me with false statements and digs about "hissy fits". You know what you are doing, I do too, I just need the rest of these lunk heads to catch on.

Sheesh this website is the pits now. Takes almost a minute to post something with quotes in it, then the quotes are all jacked up.

BG keeps accusing me of a hissy fit, but listen to the old hag's butthurt snipes... hahahhahaha .... what a ******* doosh. He's either scum, or played the role of scum MVP during CTM's lynch, and doesn't have the dignity to own up to it.

Moron.

Who do you think is scum?

The ones who have pinged me most so far the most have probably been Lily (with that whole Hess thing at the start of the day) and Crusher.  Been hard to get a read on a lot of people this game, especially since I've admittedly wasted so much of my time and effort in this game going back and forth with the Ape.  There's obviously been plenty of people not posting much, but all of that crap between the two of us also made it a hell of a lot easier for even people who were posting to sit back in the shadow's a bit and not draw too much attention to themselves.

And what about you little lady?

^^^ This reeks.

Sorry bud, feel better.

I consider it an insult to be putting in this much effort and have people in the game doing nothing. This isn't DM, if you can't fulfill the commitment to play, don't sign up. There will be other games. Over on DM the rosters fill, and then 1/4 the game drops out immediately, then 2/4 of the game doesn't participate but stays in the game, it's routine there, and why I can't stand playing there.

re: your last statement I blame myself this time.  People PM'd me telling me not to sign them up if low contributions would be a problem and Wombat never really signed up..  I signed him up.  JVoR came in for a save.

I'll take the blame for however it turns out..  luckily I don't particularly care too much what pretty much all of you think.

I was waiting for more content from you. 

Once again, my original case on you was the "hedging" you did about wanting to vote me, but knowing CTM was the right vote. You ignored that though.

Actually, I didn't.  After you started baselessly accusing me of ignoring your points, which I hadn't, I even went out of my way to be sure to go through and address every single thing you said point by point.  You, on the other hand, blatantly ignored every counter-point I made to you, including things I directly challenged you to provide on multiple occasions.  Of course, I'm not overly surprised you weren't able to prove them, because despite your claims otherwise, they don't exist.  You have absolutely nothing.

Sheesh this website is the pits now. Takes almost a minute to post something

with quotes in it, then the quotes are all jacked up.

BG keeps accusing me of a hissy fit, but listen to the old hag's butthurt

snipes... hahahhahaha .... what a ******* doosh. He's either scum, or

played the role of scum MVP during CTM's lynch, and doesn't have the

dignity to own up to it.

Moron.

Throwing a hissy fit about me pointing out that you've been throwing a hissy fit, gotta love it.  But please forgive me for being scum MVP, I can see how that was obviously the case.  Next time I'll be sure to not vote for scum, while also making sure that I don't force you into saying things before I've even addressed them, and then subsequently forcing you to completely make things up.  If I fail to do my part in being responsible for everything you post, I will instead concede to whatever blatant lies you have stated, which will obviously be my fault to begin with.  Feel better now?

and the site "improvements" are kind of a disaster...  sometimes less is more.

I can't imagine a scenario in a million years where I'd want to share anything I post here on Facebook, Twitter etc...  as it is I look at my FB page about once every 2 months and have zero interest in creating a Twitter acct or reading what other people have to say in 140 characters or less.

Well, the result of this will be people instinctively casing people that participate, because there'll be content from them. While non-participants linger.

Not sure if there's anything we can do about it.

One suggestion is that when townies die, don't show them the setup, and let them take over the spots of the non-participants. Obviously this would only apply to townies that don't have game-breaking info that they take to the grave from their previous role, so they can't leverage it in the role they take over.

What sucks is if the non-participants are roled townies and not submitting actions.

Actually, I didn't.  After you started baselessly accusing me of ignoring your points, which I hadn't, I even went out of my way to be sure to go through and address every single thing you said point by point.  You, on the other hand, blatantly ignored every counter-point I made to you, including things I directly challenged you to provide on multiple occasions.  Of course, I'm not overly surprised you weren't able to prove them, because despite your claims otherwise, they don't exist.  You have absolutely nothing.

Throwing a hissy fit about me pointing out that you've been throwing a hissy fit, gotta love it.  But please forgive me for being scum MVP, I can see how that was obviously the case.  Next time I'll be sure to not vote for scum, while also making sure that I don't force you into saying things before I've even addressed them, and then subsequently forcing you to completely make things up.  If I fail to do my part in being responsible for everything you post, I will instead concede to whatever blatant lies you have stated, which will obviously be my fault to begin with.  Feel better now?

Hahahaha... you made the argument circuitous, and it got to the point where I wasn't going to go through your posts because they focused on the insignificant "he said, she said" crap, rather than my accusation that you were hedging. You avoided that part.

The bold. Exactly what I'm talking about, you posture to be able to flip a vote over to me, if things go that way, and you support CTM's points against me, but you vote him... I need to revisit where you voted him, I thought it was late. Either way, you hedged your position. Spent your energy undermining me, but voted him when it became clear he was done, so that you could make the exact type of comment you did in bold.

Laughable.

Not really sure why I'm being rung up right now besides the fact that i'm the most vocal other than BG that integrity is scummy.

As soon as i come out and vote him with my reasoning a bandwagon forms since i'm viewed as lynchable.

BG isn't actually calling me scummy.

He's just arguing with me. I've continually proven him wrong, so he has to keep side-stepping. I'm not sure what his agenda is yet, but he's clearly got one.

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Lily, Smash

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

JVoR (4) - Hess, AVM, JiF, 80

BG (1) - Ape
Ape (1) - JVoR

Sharrow (1) - Dan

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

I think JVOR's defense sucks, that said, I don't like that I tried a train on 3 of my top 4, and none of them took (BG, Lily, Hess) but people are pushing the JVOR train.

If it helps the game get moving, I'll move to JVOR to get the competing train between him and Wombat.

My interest in this game is waning right now. If you want to lynch me, have at it, I'm vanilla now and I'm sure my alignment being out in the open will give someone enough context to pick up where I leave off. 

Hahahaha... you made the argument circuitous, and it got to the point where I wasn't going to go through your posts because they focused on the insignificant "he said, she said" crap, rather than my accusation that you were hedging. You avoided that part.

The bold. Exactly what I'm talking about, you posture to be able to flip a vote over to me, if things go that way, and you support CTM's points against me, but you vote him... I need to revisit where you voted him, I thought it was late. Either way, you hedged your position. Spent your energy undermining me, but voted him when it became clear he was done, so that you could make the exact type of comment you did in bold.

Laughable.

The first paragraph is bullsh*t.  You lied, I called you on it and challenged you to prove otherwise and you failed to do so, because you couldn't.

As far as the second paragraph goes, the problem is this is simply your assumption of intent that you are deciding to apply to me.  You're trying to push your interpretation as fact, but the problem is that it is completely incorrect.  Both 80 and Sharrow have shown you that you brought up the 80 point multiple times before I said anything about it, so there's no need to discuss that.  As seen in the posts you quoted earlier, I mentioned it once in general and then again to specifically ask you about it.  After that, you were the main driving force behind the conversation continuing on.  I had no choice but to continue to address the matter as you, for whatever reason, were resorting to blatant lies that I was absolutely not going to concede to.  I never hedged a thing, but rather went out of my way to make it blatantly clear that despite the fact that you were acting like a horses ass who was annoying the crap out of me, and you got caught in at least three different lies, the circumstances surrounding that challenge thing made it pretty blatantly obvious the way the vote needed to go.

I'm really done with this at this point.  What I said right above is really the truth of how this all came about, and I know you'll fail to admit it, so I'm done wasting my time.  Try as desperately as you want to continue to sell this case on me, but it's pure and utter bullsh*t.  There is literally not a single shred of dishonesty in any of what I said here and if anyone else in this game has a question about it then I'll gladly address it, but there is absolutely nothing positive for any of us that can be gotten out of me bothering with you on this matter anymore.

BG isn't actually calling me scummy.

He's just arguing with me. I've continually proven him wrong, so he has to keep side-stepping. I'm not sure what his agenda is yet, but he's clearly got one.

I know I shouldn't do this, as I said I wouldn't, but this will be quick:  you have not proven me wrong once.  Literally not one single time this entire game.

You can't be done with it, because I'm done with it.

I never push my interpretation as fact. I just happen to be convincing and insecure dumbasses like you sometimes come unglued when they are being convinced of something they necessarily understand. When I make a statement, "it looks like he did this". It is implied that it's my opinion or interpretation, as is most everything that gets posted in mafia, you God damn idiot. Only a ******* retard needs this designation explained to them. 

Your accusation that I made "blatant lies" is also an interpretation. Not fact.

Why would I bother to address that accusation, when you "blatantly" ignored my initial accusation towards you, in your effort to scramble and latch on a counter-accusation?

I hope you are town. You've played like a ******* clod.

The only value you've brought so far is the humorous irony YOU accusing anyone else of a hissy fit.

The mobile version of the upgraded site doesn't have any quote designation so the quoted passage and response are in single text blocks.  That's the problem Dan and I have no idea why anyone would decide to include that in an upgrade. Perhaps it's a glitch.

I'm sticking with my vote on Wbat. Competing trains is a good idea, but he's my best candidate thus far.

I'm still pretty convinced that ape is scum. CTM was scum traitor and not just scum. If he was trying to make it to end game ftw why would he claim miller? How would he survive to end game that way? It makes no sense with that claim imo.

Moreover, If ape was town and ctm was scum with his team not knowing he was traitor, why was ape so difficult to lynch in the faceoff? You'd think more of an effort would be made on d1 by ctm's teammates to try to go for the "townie".

vote ape

Revisiting this (thanks for yet another distraction BG). 

"Why was ape so hard to lynch?" Dumb question. I am always hard to lynch.

I was difficult to lynch in this instance because 1/2 the game isn't participating, my rambling was stupid, but my logic was sound, challenging someone I thought was lying was the right thing to do, making sure the only risk in being wrong was losing a miller claim was smart, low-risk and the right play.

If the red is JVOR's logic, then how the **** does he ignore Lily, Wombat and the others that came out strong with votes on me in the challenge? Does he not realize that his logic incriminates himself, since he came after the "townie" aggressively?

Unvote

Vote JVOR

LOL

Ok, I'm back for a bit. The quoting on here sucks. Wombat really stuck out in the gladiator challenge. He seemed to be trying to egg more people onto Ape and then when that wasn't working he went with CTM.

Vote Wombat

Yes, I was. I thought the Ape was scum so I voted him and pushed his train. Then when it became clear that people were going to lynch CTM, I hammered him. I was expecting him to flip miller. CTM was not initially playing to survive imo, which is why I thought he was town. My guess is that he claimed miller and asked to be bussed and then when he saw that there was a shot at lynching the Ape, he began to argue in earnest. I would look at early votes on CTM, especially any that expressed conviction that he was the right lynch but later hedged or moved.

While I agree wbat's actions around the challenge were scummy...are we really going to run up a player who not playing?  I mean, I'm fine with it, but what happens once he get to L-1/2 range?  We wait?  

I dunno, this game sucks

If it was Verbal we'd just lynch him.

Yes, I was. I thought the Ape was scum so I voted him and pushed his train. Then when it became clear that people were going to lynch CTM, I hammered him. I was expecting him to flip miller. CTM was not initially playing to survive imo, which is why I thought he was town. My guess is that he claimed miller and asked to be bussed and then when he saw that there was a shot at lynching the Ape, he began to argue in earnest. I would look at early votes on CTM, especially any that expressed conviction that he was the right lynch but later hedged or moved.

Oh HAAAAYYyyy

1663602_o.gif

Archived