Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 6'0 200.  6'1 in shoes.  Added a lot of muscle since any pic you've seen of me.  I'm in the gym 4 days a week.  Sun's out, gun's out.  I'm quite an imposing figure, especially with my shirt off. 

You know how I know you are insecure?

Aight,  Ape mans the 4 spot then.  Unstoppable.

Dude we'd get smoked. Our tallest guy is 6 even. We'd have to kill them with speed. 

Anyhow I played football and lacrosse but I'm always down for pick up basketball, racquet ball, tennis,  golf, volleyball, swimming, hiking, swimming. Anything competitive. In fact if we ever met that would be the way to do it. It'd be fun!

LOL nevermind. Our rec league basketball team sucks ass. 

I used to play power forward role in playground hoops. Never played organized league. I've got great shooting technique, know what I'm doing, but am cursed with slow feet, so I have to make up for it by being physical in paint.

Dude we'd get smoked. Our tallest guy is 6 even. We'd have to kill them with speed. 

Anyhow I played football and lacrosse but I'm always down for pick up basketball, racquet ball, tennis,  golf, volleyball, swimming, hiking, swimming. Anything competitive. In fact if we ever met that would be the way to do it. It'd be fun!

You can do competitive hiking? Damn hippies, so aggressive about everything...

I really, really want to play JN Mafia pickup basketball.  Vic at point guard, me at the 2, JiF at the 3, Crusher and Hess in the post.  Unstoppable force.

I used to play power forward role in playground hoops. Never played organized league. I've got great shooting technique, know what I'm doing, but am cursed with slow feet, so I have to make up for it by being physical in paint.

I made a three once.

So there's that.

You physical in the paint? Get out!?

Like Olivia Newton John bitch!

LOL good point. We could race. I'd def beat your fat ass. :)

No doubt. I hate running. Almost as much as JIF hates boobies.

Oh we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have......

WOLFPACK!

Archived