Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a good claim to fame story is my roommate in college was a Golden Glove boxer from Brockton. Got knocked out once by Peter McNeeley who in turn got knocked out by Mike Tyson. So during a pick up game at school I pissed him off and he actually knocked me out of the court. So...I can actually say I got knocked out by the guy who got knocked out by the guy who got knocked out by Mike Tyson. 

So a good claim to fame story is my roommate in college was a Golden Glove boxer from Brockton. Got knocked out once by Peter McNeeley who in turn got knocked out by Mike Tyson. So during a pick up game at school I pissed him off and he actually knocked me out of the court. So...I can actually say I got knocked out by the guy who got knocked out by the guy who got knocked out by Mike Tyson. 

And Mike Tyson in turn was in a movie with Zach Galifianakis (Hangover) who in turn was on an episode of HBO's Bored to Death with Kevin Bacon.  Boom.

A long day in Reseda had finally come to an end.

"DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION LADIES"

"why is this guy yelling"?

"ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO WIN - NO MATTER THE COST"

"uhh I guess, but why are you yelli..."

"THEN DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 50...  AND IF MY ENDLESS PONTIFICATIONS BOTHER YOU THEN YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM.  SEE I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THESE ENDLESS ACCUSATIONS BEING HURLED MY WAY, AND I MOST CERTAINLY WON'T TAKE THEM LAYING DOWN.  IN ORDER TO WIN, YOU MUST FIGHT.  IN ORDER TO FIGHT YOU MUST BE MAN ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES - GOOD OR BAD. 

IN MY WORLD MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK.  IF A MAN CONFRONTS YOU, YOU MUST DESTROY HIM WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE...  BECAUSE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE IS..."

omg are you done?

"I'M JUST GETTING STARTED"!!!!

But alas the town had had enough.  If someone had to die it might as well be this guy..

so they attacked

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/19/mp3/222069_SOUNDDOGS__cr.mp3

when the dust settled they were shocked at what they found.

BG, aka John Kreese (Scum GF), is DEAD!

4.jpg

DUDE

I played Mike Tyson Punch Out when I was a kid.  We're like...brothers!

Agreed. As somebody 5'11...any girl over 5'4 becomes less appealing to me. *shrugs

Yeah, Im 6' and I married someone 5'7" for love and eugenic purposes (worked so far with both son and daughter in 90 percentile in height), but the most fun Ive had in my single days was with chicks 5'3" and shorter. You can carry them, toss them around and flip them. They akso think youre a giant and love it.

Yeah, Im 6' and I married someone 5'7" for love and eugenic purposes (worked so far with both son and daughter in 90 percentile in height), but the most fun Ive had in my single days was with chicks 5'3" and shorter. You can carry them, toss them around and flip them. They akso think youre a giant and love it.

Plus when you're done you can just throw them out the window.

If we meet in person, I'll knock you the **** out. 

Then you can tell people on the internet that you got knocked out by the guy who never heard of the guy who got knocked out by the guy who got knocked out by Mike Tyson.

Exactly. My wife is 5'3 and it works out that way. Which is great. Every guy wants their egos padded at all cost as often as possible. 

A long day in Reseda had finally come to an end.

"DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION LADIES"

"why is this guy yelling"?

"ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO WIN - NO MATTER THE COST"

"uhh I guess, but why are you yelli..."

"THEN DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 50...  AND IF MY ENDLESS PONTIFICATIONS BOTHER YOU THEN YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM.  SEE I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THESE ENDLESS ACCUSATIONS BEING HURLED MY WAY, AND I MOST CERTAINLY WON'T TAKE THEM LAYING DOWN.  IN ORDER TO WIN, YOU MUST FIGHT.  IN ORDER TO FIGHT YOU MUST BE MAN ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES - GOOD OR BAD. 

IN MY WORLD MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK.  IF A MAN CONFRONTS YOU, YOU MUST DESTROY HIM WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE...  BECAUSE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE IS..."

omg are you done?

"I'M JUST GETTING STARTED"!!!!

But alas the town had had enough.  If someone had to die it might as well be this guy..

so they attacked

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/19/mp3/222069_SOUNDDOGS__cr.mp3

when the dust settled they were shocked at what they found.

BG, aka John Kreese (Scum GF), is DEAD!

4.jpg

Hey, this is great news. Good job everyone, I know it was tough to endure my pursuit of him, but it was worth it. Thanks for supporting the case! WOO HOO!!! 

Archived