Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I was so convinced BG was just frustrated town.  Didn't think there was much of a chance at all that he'd be going after Ape over and over again like that as scum, but maybe he was just trying to convince us all it wasn't an act?

CTM was on his team. When CTM is a power role, he often does what BG was doing, to stay alive. It almost worked on me too, I started wondering if BG was a power role looking for cover by arguing with me.

SMC is a huge proponent of "when Ape has you, argue him into drowning himself out". He's done that to me a number of times. Verbal too. In fact... looky here:

Verb is scum. It's okay, I'll bury him by D3. First, we root out the rest of his scum buddies.

Even if I was, you'd drown yourself out by D2 and completely forget.

I'm leaning Leelou and SMC or Wombat, still an outside shot at Hess or Verbal.

SMC's case when he voted BG, about BG being pissed that I blind squirreled him, was odd. There was plenty of case behind my push for BG, thought it was odd that SMC brought up the hypothetical QT conversation as his rationale, rather than the way BG voted CTM, but continued to push my lynch in the challenge.

Would really like to hear more from Dan, leaning town on her, I'd hope she wouldn't suggest being replaced like she did in order to provide cover as scum. She's too good for that.

Sharrow's logic makes sense to me, I've got no read there. Can anyone explain their thoughts on Sharrow?

So Ape gladiator battled, and defeated, one scum player, then led the train on another in successive days.  Is this his best game ever?  LOL.

I actually had BG ping me before I challenged CTM. 

I blew their sh*t up so far. I should die before I **** it all up.

I'm 6'0 and the LF is 5'0. 

her mouth is 15' 4".

LOL just realized why you clowns are neg repping this..  it's not a fellatio joke you morons, it's her being a loud nag joke.

Ape saying he knew what it meant but it was stupid coming in 3...2...1

No idea. It's disgusting. Ape did a good job drawing BG out but he's getting way too much credit for this. Ape toots his own horn enough by himself. No need to do it for him.

You sound like sour scum grapes although I'm completely agreeing with you so who cares. Yeah, just remember Ying and Yang and the theme. Dude ain't town. 

Unvote, vote BG

Want his reveal too, before lynch. Please count as bold

I voted BG right here, and wasn't leaving him no matter what he revealed once 9:30 rolled around.

Pretty sure it is. He was pushing you harder than BG towards the end.

This is desperate.

I've pushed NOBODY harder than BG all game, not even CTM. What a joke you've become, regardless of alignment this is just pure awful. 

You sound like sour scum grapes although I'm completely agreeing with you so who cares. Yeah, just remember Ying and Yang and the theme. Dude ain't town. 

He does, doesn't he.

Anyway, BG was my case, but I couldn't do it alone. I needed others to finally buy into the case, or come up with their own, and trust. Credit the town for his lynch. All I'm trying to do is bring them to the surface in any way that helps.

I was also a key influencer of driving a train on Lily. Nobody is perfect.

Yeah, so about the balance thing. Ape will eventually have to die. Town will see what I mean when you get my role at death. 

Hahahaha... I like that you've taken my balance logic, and decided to try to use it against me. Should make this pretty easy.

He does, doesn't he.

Anyway, BG was my case, but I couldn't do it alone. I needed others to finally buy into the case, or come up with their own, and trust. Credit the town for his lynch. All I'm trying to do is bring them to the surface in any way that helps.

I was also a key influencer of driving a train on Lily. Nobody is perfect.

Nolder puts her blood on your hands

Archived