Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I voted BG right here, and wasn't leaving him no matter what he revealed once 9:30 rolled around.

This is desperate.

I've pushed NOBODY harder than BG all game, not even CTM. What a joke you've become, regardless of alignment this is just pure awful. 

You're probably third party. I just don't see how our roles on the same side makes any sense and your play this entire game has been so over the top, very typical of a third party/scum type role for you. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He does, doesn't he.

Anyway, BG was my case, but I couldn't do it alone. I needed others to finally buy into the case, or come up with their own, and trust. Credit the town for his lynch. All I'm trying to do is bring them to the surface in any way that helps.

I was also a key influencer of driving a train on Lily. Nobody is perfect.

you weren't even voting him you doofus. Give it up. 

I seriously lost count of the VC at the end. really didn't pay any attention. I really thought Ape was on BG's train the whole time. didn't even see the switch. Any credit this idiot is getting needs a refund.

Didnt even realize that.  He totally started going in every direction and lost his conviction.  It was really me and you that made it happen.

Unvote

Vote Hess

I've got to catch my train. Was in the bathroom coming up with my next response to BG... "hate-spewing nonsense", "blame the world for my problems", I am quite certain he's scum. 

If not, and I pushed him to go this far off-the-reservation by FOSing him on D1, then I'm ******* awesome.

As I see there's some confusion this was the last BOLDED vote from you today, 4:56

I went back just now and verified that you had changed it at 5:46 but it was not bolded.  Not changing it wasn't an attempt at teaching you a lesson.  I simply missed it.  There's too much content to read every single word of every single post.

I'm getting pretty tired of all the "I'm too dumb to bold from my phone" sh*t.

Hey shrimp dick, I'm getting tired of your whining. 

I had about 4 minutes to make a couple posts, and my phone is broken. GFY, I was upholding my commitment to the game and making sure my vote was where I wanted it in case I didn't get home before deadline.

Hey shrimp dick, I'm getting tired of your whining.

I had about 4 minutes to make a couple posts, and my phone is broken. GFY, I was upholding my commitment to the game and making sure my vote was where I wanted it in case I didn't get home before deadline.

It takes 7 characters to bold a vote from a phone. I do it all the time.

As I see there's some confusion this was the last BOLDED vote from you today, 4:56

I went back and verified that you had changed it at 5:46 but it was not bolded.  Not changing it wasn't an attempt at teaching you a lesson.  I simply missed it.  There's too much content to read every single word of every single post.

"please count as bolded" works for everyone else

It's obvious you enjoy getting under peoples skin. It's like you bask in it. You have serious problems dude. I'm sure you hide it better in real life. As long as you keep it here as an outlet I guess. Jeezus. 

It's a game homo, gfy.

The vote was not cast. Pac never counted it and you never made sure that he did. Instead, you were arguing with Hess and "looking at your wristwatch."

I looked at 80's count, and then 80 posted and said it was ****ed up... then Pac posted and said it was still ****ed up. I never followed up.

It's about as irrelevant a point as I've ever seen anyone argue. You sound like a ******* idiot dude, put a sock in it. 

I looked at 80's count, and then 80 posted and said it was ****ed up... then Pac posted and said it was still ****ed up. I never followed up.

It's about as irrelevant a point as I've ever seen anyone argue. You sound like a ******* idiot dude, put a sock in it. 

Ok fair enough to that point I guess. 

Yeah. He does graphic design for websites. Probably knows html and CSS at the very least. But apparently BBcode is too hard for him.

Irrelevant. You should be embarrassed. More so than usual.

yeah and yet you're still the only one who takes it to that extreme. LOL, like any of us lose sleep over this, I realize including you. But you just get so vindictive.  It never bothers me but this game it just seems way over the top. 

Wow. Sounds like you are a pussy. It's a Pac game, I'm doing my bud a favor and giving him a show. Whine about your feelings to BG, you guys can go talk about my character flaws together, while Wombat chimes in about me writing html. 

What a bunch of Sallys. I'm not sure what I'm happier with, doing some good scum hunting, or setting off the domino chain of emo reactions for all you twatters.

Irrelevant. You should be embarrassed. More so than usual.

Wow. Sounds like you are a pussy. It's a Pac game, I'm doing my bud a favor and giving him a show. Whine about your feelings to BG, you guys can go talk about my character flaws together, while Wombat chimes in about me writing html. 

What a bunch of Sallys. I'm not sure what I'm happier with, doing some good scum hunting, or setting off the domino chain of emo reactions for all you twatters.

You're just being a colossal jackass this game. "doing your bud a favor" ? ok. Cool Hand Ape. 

Who knows. I think I've seen him do in another game though. *shrugs

Either way I still don't trust him given his role. 

LOL

You hint doc, then claim bulletproof, then I mention the balance/setup logic, you change your reveal to having a vest and start using my balance theory against me. High five for audacity. :)

LOL

You hint doc, then claim bulletproof, then I mention the balance/setup logic, you change your reveal to having a vest and start using my balance theory against me. High five for audacity. :)

None of that matters. We have the same PR. Don't you think that's weird if we're both town. 

Who knows. I think I've seen him do in another game though. *shrugs

Either way I still don't trust him given his role.

I'm kinda undecided on him right now. His reaction to me bringing up that he was on the other train was decent but a bit too OMGUS-like for my taste.

None of that matters. We have the same PR. Don't you think that's weird if we're both town. 

I don't think you are town.

I also don't think you have a PR that earned you a vest, otherwise you wouldn't be able to discuss it.

So... I guess... gotcha?

Archived