Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I'm kinda undecided on him right now. His reaction to me bringing up that he was on the other train was decent but a bit too OMGUS-like for my taste.

I listed Leelou, SMC or Wombat in my FOS BEFORE you brought up the retarded non-bold thing. It's not OMGUS when I FOS you first, and then you start trying to make something from nothing, you dumb sh*t.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys like the way I said "Boldgate doesn't matter" by bolding the word bold and leaving gate non-bolded?

kind of like a subliminal message and stuff..

pretty cool.

alright time to go lose sleep over this game.

peace.

I listed Leelou, SMC or Wombat in my FOS BEFORE you brought up the retarded non-bold thing. It's not OMGUS when I FOS you first, and then you start trying to make something from nothing, you dumb sh*t.

You brought up the non-bold thing by bumping a "vote" that Pac never counted. I was only going off of the vote count and your argument with Hess prior to that. Anyway, I don't really care too much because nothing anyone says at night really matters to me.

you guys like the way I said "Boldgate doesn't matter" by bolding the word bold and leaving gate non-bolded?

pretty cool.

peace.

Let me guess. Someone is whining to you about the vest thing.  Wonder who the little bitch is. 

You brought up the non-bold thing by bumping a "vote" that Pac never counted. I was only going off of the vote count and your argument with Hess prior to that. Anyway, I don't really care too much because nothing anyone says at night really matters to me.

Yeah, I brought it up. A pair of dipsh*ts said I wasn't on his train, and I showed you where I voted. 

Bleedin Green 2.0 over here. 

pretty cool.

peace.

I don't give a sh*t what you said. I haven't checked back there but I'm pretty sure your rules say votes should be bolded. We just saw why that rule is usually used.

Go cry to the mod. Not my fault you can't keep your mouth shut. 

Cry to the mod? Like this... 

I don't give a sh*t what you said. I haven't checked back there but I'm pretty sure your rules say votes should be bolded. We just saw why that rule is usually used.

In all honestly Hess, I haven't said anything to Pac. I don't need the help.

Yeah, I brought it up. A pair of dipsh*ts said I wasn't on his train, and I showed you where I voted.

Bleedin Green 2.0 over here.

Yeah, I probably would have brought it up in that situation too. Doesn't change the fact that you weren't on the train according to Pac's vote counts which is what prompted my statements.

The rules don't say anything other than "Wombat is a fat, whiney pussy".

Archived