Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update.  Mrs Crusher dragged my fat stubborn ass to the ER last night at 9pm.  Turns out was not the flu.  I have systemic kidney infection.  Damn temp was 104.3 when we got there.  They hooked me up with nice medicine so I was out of pain for the first time since Saturday.   Doc told me if I went another 36-42 hours I could have went into renal failure and needed dialysis. Luckily we got it on time.  Gave me antibiotics and Im starting to feel better. Love you all, but mostly JiF.

Wow man, that's crazy.  Glad to hear you're alright.

They make up for alot.

And being short is good on a chick. Theres more things to do with you.

If I felt better and my head was not killing me I could make a list of ten things I love about this post.  LOL

NOTE: Sorry for spamming the thread but my sleep patterns are horrible after laying in bed ALONE for 48 hours. I woke up at 3 like it was 730.  Total body confusion.  Like a teenage boy busting a humper when his Aunt brushes by him.

Yeah, Im 6' and I married someone 5'7" for love and eugenic purposes (worked so far with both son and daughter in 90 percentile in height), but the most fun Ive had in my single days was with chicks 5'3" and shorter. You can carry them, toss them around and flip them. They akso think youre a giant and love it.

Too funny.  After meeting Baby Crushers mother I met her brothers who are 6'3. 6'5. 6'8.  She was actually half an inch TALLER than me.  But that eugenic thing you speak of worked.  Both my boys were taller than me before their 14th birthday. LOL  Now Mrs Crusher is pint sized perfect. 5' 3" 127 and terrier tuff. 

Archived