Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I was actually one of the best baseball players in my town - and refused to play for the high school coach, because his son and son's freinds had no business being on the team.

my father worked double-shifts, and a second job most of my childhood, he didn't have time to schmooze the other Dads, so when I caught on to that whole dynamic and realized my Dad felt guilty about it, I withdrew. it wasn't fair, and i didn't like seeing my Dad feel like he didn't do enough for me, he did everything. that was just unethical bullsh*t, and we are a family that belies you get what you earn.

after that, i got into the music, surfing and skateboarding, and played all my sports in informal playground games. there are few things in life that i regret, and not finding another baseball league is one of them. if i had been more resourceful I could have kept playing, and still made the point not to play for my high school. i loved playing... still do, and there's almost nothing that compares to the feeling you get when your power and energy transfers between the bat and the ball.... it's ******* magical.

Yeah. Nothing else in sports compares to connecting with the sweet spot. The ball just springs off the bat and you don't even feel it. You know that sh*t is gone.

He wasn't exactly what you'd call a ladies man. 

When you don't have looks but have a great personaility, it may be difficult to initially get a womans attention. 

When you have looks but are lacking in the personality department, it may be difficult to maintain a womans interest.

When you have neither, which is the case with 80, your choices are celibacy or to become a homosexual.

Given his feminine frame and gentle disposition, he seemed destined for the latter.

Which is the main reason Mama Larusso decided to bring Daniel to CA in the first place.  She'd hoped the site of scantly clad teenage girls would spark something in Daniel.  Get him to act like boys his age should be acting.  But alas...  it was not to be.

"Johnny!  I need a hug", exclaimed 80.   For some reason he grabbed Johnny and proceeded to hug him tight and grope his genitalia.

I started deleting to leave the best lines in...and I think I deleted two lines :rl:

On the other side of town another expert of the martial arts was zeroing in for a kill..  he pushed the would be victim against the wall and went for a punch in the heart.  When his fist struck the metal from the vest he yelped in pain.

that gave the victim all the time they needed to escape.

SMC has been uber quick to point out his clean track record of play so far. I didn't like his little insight into BG's hysterics being "anger about Ape blind squirreling him" when there were logical reasons to vote BG.

Want to hear from JVOR about the failed kill.

I'd be happy to vote Leelou today as well, haven't thought much about anyone else yet.

Would like to hear from those that suspect Sharrow, on why they do. I don't see it.

SMC has been uber quick to point out his clean track record of play so far. I didn't like his little insight into BG's hysterics being "anger about Ape blind squirreling him" when there were logical reasons to vote BG.

Want to hear from JVOR about the failed kill.

I'd be happy to vote Leelou today as well, haven't thought much about anyone else yet.

Would like to hear from those that suspect Sharrow, on why they do. I don't see it.

I can help you with who was shot. I'm now just a vanilla townie. 

Neither am I.  I'm small but fast as lightning.  One might even say a....Bolt...of lightning.

Now I must know

Ok so there I was....*framing the picture with hands

...at the Joe Namath Football camp as a young, cocky little sh*t (I'm maybe 9 or 10 at the time?) Playing basketball with all the kids from NYC. I'm  getting schooled along with the dudes I'm playing with....but ok so then it happens....Wesley Walker appears and everyone stops to run over and huddle around him. There he is...my idol! So everyone is asking questions, some asking for autographs...and what do I ask him? If he's really blind in one eye. Dude straight up stopped what he was doing, turned, looked me dead in the eye and with about as much restraint as he could muster said, yeah. It was a death ray shot. He was not happy with my question. And I was like, why did I just ask him that. 

SMC is a good vote imo. He didn't put much effort into the game until late D2. Also still moderately suspicious of Leelou. I would also like to hear more from Verbal if that's possible.

You had a case where you said he lied about what you did, where is that?

I've already explained that, Ape.  You had already stated your reasons for voting BG and I wasn't going to rely exclusively on your reasons. I had to have my own.  And my own.  I also explained about Wbat.  I even went back and quoted his posts where he's sure CTM is town and thinks you might be anti town, does a meta complaint about your tactics and then switches to CTM at last minute with the lame addendum that he wants the SK/vig to shoot Ape before we even know there is one.

Now, he is also a late voter on BG as well.  Extremely convenient.  I've seen nothing from his play to change my thoughts about him.

Vote: WWWWombat

On the other side of town another expert of the martial arts was zeroing in for a kill..  he pushed the would be victim against the wall and went for a punch in the heart.  When his fist struck the metal from the vest he yelped in pain.

that gave the victim all the time they needed to escape.

I don't see a second attack here. 

1) Lily (Doc) DK'd D2

2) Leelou

3) Verb

4) SMC

5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1

6) Nolder

7) Crush

8) JiF

9) Ape

10) 80 (Cop) NK'd N2

11) Smash

12) AVM

13) Hess

14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched D1

15) Dan

16) Wombat

17) JVoR

18) Sharrow

19) BG (scum GF) lynched D2

From scummiest to er, towniest:

1. Leelou - for play and votes this game

2. Verb -in and out isn't on any major trains I don't think and either has a PR or some weird man hate issues

3. Dan- voting and playing from a distance

4. Sharrow - playing to the wherever the momentum takes him, except completely indecisive when it matters

5. Ape -based mostly our roles and his over-aggresive behavior this game...but less likely scum than 3rd party maybe

6. Crusher - zero read, wildcard, but he was on CTM's early train to reveal

7. Wombat - Seems too frustrated for having two dead scum in row but I've been agreeing with him and he seems to be the only one who understands me this game.

8. AVM - need to check more closely at the two scum trains. If he's on either I'll feel good about him as town. If not I'll be wary

9. JiF - on both scum trains, but absent for a lot so hard to read minus the votes, playing distant, 

10. SMC- right in the middle of both scum trains...including the challenge...never wavered either

11. Nol- either town vig or sk

12. JVOR- either town vig or sk

13. Smash - Town vetted

14. Hess - Hi, I'm town

Most assertive thing you've done all game. Should we follow your lead, you 'bout to get awesome?

No in game content to go off of, just gut. 

The longer she lives the more likely she's scum...add in the fact that BG/CTM were both scum and seemingly chose Darthe N1 over Dan?  If Darthe had done anything to give an impression he was a power role it'd make sense, but he did no such thing.  If I were scum after 80s reveal I either doc hunt or take out the biggest threat to scum not on my team -- Sharrow or Dan.  The fact that neither died and Darthe did stinks to me.

Ok so there I was....*framing the picture with hands

...at the Joe Namath Football camp as a young, cocky little sh*t (I'm maybe 9 or 10 at the time?) Playing basketball with all the kids from NYC. I'm  getting schooled along with the dudes I'm playing with....but ok so then it happens....Wesley Walker appears and everyone stops to run over and huddle around him. There he is...my idol! So everyone is asking questions, some asking for autographs...and what do I ask him? If he's really blind in one eye. Dude straight up stopped what he was doing, turned, looked me dead in the eye and with about as much restraint as he could muster said, yeah. It was a death ray shot. He was not happy with my question. And I was like, why did I just ask him that. 

:rl:

That sounds like something I would have done as a kid, lmao

Archived