Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I've been back for 1 day

What are you expecting from me?

Doc killer - blame others.

Obviously I was onto something in adding BG seeing Lily's soft claim of Doc to his case, perhaps he voted her, had you shoot her, and then jumped immediately to the "why would I vote her as scum, we could just NK her" line of defense to seem more townie.

With 2 scum dead already we do have the luxury to stir up the shadows and bring the low lying players into the light. So I'd look at Dan and Verbal too.  But this Hess vs. Leelou thing is puzzling.  Hess has been lying all game but why lie on this?  Doesn't make any sense.

With 2 scum dead already we do have the luxury to stir up the shadows and bring the low lying players into the light. So I'd look at Dan and Verbal too.  But this Hess vs. Leelou thing is puzzling.  Hess has been lying all game but why lie on this?  Doesn't make any sense.

That's why I'm leaving it alone for now. We are out our cop and doc, but have taken minimal damage otherwise and we're probably looking at 2-3 more non-town players.

We can afford to beat the grass a little, and not allow these low-participation people to evade scrutiny. I would hope there are other town roles (tracker/watcher) that may help vet some of the BS between Hess and Leelou. 

Part of me is wondering if Leelou and Hess are both scum, going for a gambit type play since scum is getting their ass beat.

Doc killer - blame others.

Obviously I was onto something in adding BG seeing Lily's soft claim of Doc to his case, perhaps he voted her, had you shoot her, and then jumped immediately to the "why would I vote her as scum, we could just NK her" line of defense to seem more townie.

Well we all make mistakes from time to time. Feel free to make me yours if you want.

We all know I've been less than useful this game so I'd be happy to hit the dead thread until next game.

That's why I'm leaving it alone for now. We are out our cop and doc, but have taken minimal damage otherwise and we're probably looking at 2-3 more non-town players.

We can afford to beat the grass a little, and not allow these low-participation people to evade scrutiny. I would hope there are other town roles (tracker/watcher) that may help vet some of the BS between Hess and Leelou. 

Part of me is wondering if Leelou and Hess are both scum, going for a gambit type play since scum is getting their ass beat.

Since town has had minimal loss and I'm only a vanilla townie, I'd be fine with you lynching me if it will help you find scum. I still want to know who shot me though. 

With 2 scum dead already we do have the luxury to stir up the shadows and bring the low lying players into the light. So I'd look at Dan and Verbal too. But this Hess vs. Leelou thing is puzzling. Hess has been lying all game but why lie on this? Doesn't make any sense.

As Wombat has stated i never really lied. I made a few jokes in the beginning that I was the doc and cop. Why would I do that as scum. The rest is what I thought was true. Me joking I would protect 80 last night was what you just stated in your previous post. I'm roleless now so whatever if you really want to lynch me. I was shot at last night though.

You had a case where you said he lied about what you did, where is that?

He said I said I thought both you and CTM were town. I pointed out that that was false and he subsequently backpedaled to some bullsh*t about me not taking a hard enough line on you despite the fact that I only voted CTM when it was clear he was going down and I asked anyone with a kill to shoot you.

As Wombat has stated i never really lied. I made a few jokes in the beginning that I was the doc and cop. Why would I do that as scum. The rest is what I thought was true. Me joking I would protect 80 last night was what you just stated in your previous post. I'm roleless now so whatever if you really want to lynch me. I was shot at last night though.

I didn't mean lie like fraudulent, but lie as in not telling the truth (which includes joking).  But that makes people wary of your claim now.  Will you retract in a couple of pages?  The fact that you're doing it is not as important as why are you doing it now.  And if you're telling the truth, then it will be important to know why Leelou isn't telling the truth.

I've already explained that, Ape. You had already stated your reasons for voting BG and I wasn't going to rely exclusively on your reasons. I had to have my own. And my own. I also explained about Wbat. I even went back and quoted his posts where he's sure CTM is town and thinks you might be anti town, does a meta complaint about your tactics and then switches to CTM at last minute with the lame addendum that he wants the SK/vig to shoot Ape before we even know there is one.

Now, he is also a late voter on BG as well. Extremely convenient. I've seen nothing from his play to change my thoughts about him.

Vote: WWWWombat

We just lynched a mafioso who was 2nd on the CTM train. But yeah, we should look at the late voters because scum obviously weren't bussing early at all.

Don't like the vote on SMC

In my experience he usually lurks early game and comes back strong mid or late game

That's just his MO from what I have seen

Think I'll follow the crowd from yesterday on Hess instead...

Vote Hess

Shoot the doc, defend a scumbag, then vote a likely townie. You're climbing my list buddy.

You didn't make jokes... you made statements. The kind that can be spun as jokes or as serious, depending on circumstance/need.

He said I said I thought both you and CTM were town. I pointed out that that was false and he subsequently backpedaled to some bullsh*t about me not taking a hard enough line on you despite the fact that I only voted CTM when it was clear he was going down and I asked anyone with a kill to shoot you.

I'm sorry to be lazy, but I've put a lot of work in - and just don't feel like it today - can you bump it?

Also, how great is it that 80 was cop, revealed at like L5 on D1, viewed Smash, gave us his results before we could see who went after Smash on D2, and spent the better part of D1 and D2 undermining my cases on CTM and BG, and outright refusing to vote BG at one point. 

Worst cop performance ever?

I didn't mean lie like fraudulent, but lie as in not telling the truth (which includes joking). But that makes people wary of your claim now. Will you retract in a couple of pages? The fact that you're doing it is not as important as why are you doing it now. And if you're telling the truth, then it will be important to know why Leelou isn't telling the truth.

You are making a semantic distinction that doesn't exist. A lie is a deliberate falsehood. There is no such thing as a lie that isn't fraudulent. Technically, a facetious joke could be called a lie, but you'd have to either have no sense of humor or be a moron who's trying to spin sh*t negatively to do that.

Wbat, SMC, JVOR, Sharrow - I'd lynch any of them

I think you want to lynch JVOR because you are scum and you just realized he is lying about only having had 1 shot.

Unvote

Vote JIF

You also were pushing a JVOR train while I was casing BG the early part of D2. 

Nice overreaction lol. I like how you brought up your voting record.

There seems to be a lot of that this game. 

Nolder's flawed logic while he was going back and forth with me about who to shoot, where he implied that he didn't understand how I could say Hess and Lily are both scummy, if both Lily and I were voting Hess, was mind numbing. 

Felt like he was posturing for a justification to shoot me, which would have saved BG's butt. Then I think he shot Lily because she tipped her hand, and because shooting someone from my list and having them flip town would have cut my legs out from under me with the case on BG - the old "Ape is back to being wrong about everything" angle.

I am torn, part of me wants to go down the Hess and Leelou path, with them running a gambit. While the other part of me is starting to see Nolder, SMC and JIF as a new potential direction.

We just lynched a mafioso who was 2nd on the CTM train. But yeah, we should look at the late voters because scum obviously weren't bussing early at all.

:face:

Scum bussing early (BG) and late (you).  Plus, as mentioned, you're awfully pissy for a townie in which two scum are dead. 

Archived