Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Very excited we need the 7 seating carpooling kids, minivans out of the equation. A Highlander was only $80 less a month 4tunner 20 more.

Any of the other luxury types were like$150-200 more...BMW Audi etc.

I wish Nissan didn't kill the pathfinder.

So guys, wife is picking it up today. Leases $20 cheaper a month than the Toyota 4 Runner. I sh*t you not. Looked at them both yesterday. 

2013-infiniti-jx-suv-black.jpg

Congratulations.  

relax he's not getting blind lynched

I'm more worried about my own skin tbh.

I don't think I can afford to be on a wrong lynch or off a right one and...space is running out to hop on.

On that note...Unvote

Congratulations.

Thanks dude! Didn't think we could afford it but they have great deals with Infinity right now. Her lease on our Hyundai Sonata ends tomorrow and we needed an SUV for the kids and stuff.

Just Waitig for her to get home. Pretty stoked.

Edited by HessStation

Thanks dude! Didn't think we could afford it but they have great deals with Infinity right now. Her lease on our Hyundai Sonata ends tomorrow and we needed an SUV for the kids and stuff.

Just Waitig for her to get home. Pretty stoked

Dude you gonna need a day off tomorrow.  She is gonna fracture your pelvis.  Your prostate will  feel like a water balloon.  

• Upvote 1

Was hoping not to reveal today but we got some dumb townies I guess. Tracker here. SMC visited 80 last night. Your welcome.

Oh nice! Wombat is my new favorite player. Two awesome games in a row by him.

unvote vote SMC

Edited by HessStation

Is it possible scum really thought I was bulletproof forever and thought up a scheme to get me lynched with Leelou?

If SMC is scum then 100% yes.

@mod will your scenes reveal all NA's?

I think Leelou is also scum. That's 4.

Edited by HessStation

Is it possible scum really thought I was bulletproof forever and thought up a scheme to get me lynched with Leelou?

If SMC is scum then 100% yes.

@mod will your scenes reveal all NA's?

I think Leelou is also scum. That's 4.

I'm not lying. I got shot last night.

I'm not lying. I got shot last night.

I hate this conflict with you. I'm just gonna stop for now. I feel like Ape with the flip flopping. You wouldn't lie to me. I know you wouldn't. That's good enough for me. Trying to figure the set up involved if we're both town. 

I'm also grossed out with the amount I've posted this game. I got sucked in again. Sorry everyone. 

Edited by HessStation

No in game content to go off of, just gut.

The longer she lives the more likely she's scum...add in the fact that BG/CTM were both scum and seemingly chose Darthe N1 over Dan? If Darthe had done anything to give an impression he was a power role it'd make sense, but he did no such thing. If I were scum after 80s reveal I either doc hunt or take out the biggest threat to scum not on my team -- Sharrow or Dan. The fact that neither died and Darthe did stinks

Really?

So, here is where CTM revealed. Notice this was AFTER JF80 had revealed as cop, and BG was still voting him. BG would go on to echo CTM in accusing me of mentioning 80's reveal too much, trying to "sell it". Sharrow also chimed in on that effort, in hindsight supporting the illogical accusations of 2 scum.

CTMs reveal vote count:

Leelou (1) - Dan

80 (1) - BG

CTM (7) - Smash, 80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher, Ape

Hess (2) - CTM, Verb

Smash (1) - Ape,

Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily

Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Midway though the challenge:

APESAN (5) - 80, CTM, Wombat, JVoR, Lily

CTMSAN (5) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan

Final Cage Match Count:

APESAN (4) - CTM, JVoR, Lily, Smash

CTMSAN (10) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan, Hess, JiF, 80, Crusher, Wombat

BG's final lynch train:

Hess (5) - Verb, Leelou, Ape, BG, Dan

BG (9) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, JVoR, Smash, 80, Wombat, Sharrow

I'm doing some digging around.

Thanks for this. I'll read the game this weekend unless you want to replace me. It all sounds very intriguing, lol. Until then, i really don't know what's happening and I'm sure I've made some terrible decisions because of it. I thought CTM was town even though I was on his train, and had no suspicion toward BG. Nice job to everyone else though!! Lol.

I'm more worried about my own skin tbh.

I don't think I can afford to be on a wrong lynch or off a right one and...space is running out to hop on.

On that note...Unvote

I don't get what is happening in this post. Why did you unvote me?

FYI, for those of you who are interested, I never said I thought Ape was town.  In fact, I was pretty adamant about killing the Ape even while hammering CTM.  SMC could have easily check this by searching the thread for "WWWWombat" and delving through the pleothora of results or by doing a partial reread (which I was able to do on a 10 year old computer), but apparently, he is more interested in making insinuations that won't stick to him than in actually scumhunting.

Vote: SMC

And in quote form for those who can't click links.

The offending post by SMC:

Normally I don't need an excuse to vote Verbal since I always want him dead, but considering he was on paternity leave late last week and into the weekend I don't think we can look at his lack of voting in this instance as scummy.

The late CTM voters are an interesting pool and of those I'd go Wbat.  IIRC, he went after Ape first when the voting was neck and neck and then when the tide turned against CTM, he voted him.  I also believe he did the "I think both are town but ..." as a sort of vote hedger. 

Vote: WWWombat

Wbat is desperate and full of sh*t.  JF80 is the cop and dead.  This is JF80's first post after the death scene.

lol.

Wbat then posts after JF80 but does he vote me immediately?  The cop is dead and he claims to track me to JF80.  That would be a clear sign I'm scum right?  Noooo.  He posts about baseball.

Yeah. Nothing else in sports compares to connecting with the sweet spot. The ball just springs off the bat and you don't even feel it. You know that sh*t is gone.

He then waits for Ape to vote me and present a case and this is Wbat's response.

SMC is a good vote imo. He didn't put much effort into the game until late D2. Also still moderately suspicious of Leelou. I would also like to hear more from Verbal if that's possible.

Look at the reasons he gives.  It's one sentence and he says it's because I didn't put much effort into the game.  Seriously.  He supposedly has essentially a guilty on me and the best excuse he can come up with is "not much effort." LOL

Of course, he forgot to vote for me.

Vote: SMC

But he does right here.  Then he has a discussion back and forth with me and all he does is argue about me calling him out. OMGUS stuff.

Not right now. I'm on my phone and it's really hard to go back and find sh*t on it. I'll try to do it this evening.

Ape asks Wbat for a case on me.  Does he give it?  No, of course not.  He has a guilty on me but doesn't even put forth the effort to put a case on me although he supposedly has a guilty on me by allegedly visiting JF80.

Nice overreaction lol. I like how you brought up your voting record.

Of course he has time to intearract with Nolder.

The scum are desperate.  They have heat on them and are threatened with losing another player. So they decide on a gambit.  False claim to save them at least 1 more day.  So Wbat comes up with this crap.

Was hoping not to reveal today but we got some dumb townies I guess. Tracker here. SMC visited 80 last night. Your welcome.

Never hints at it at all.  He supposedly had me dead to rights.  Of course, he concocted this. Getting a third scum is worth giving up a tracker with the town so far up.  But of course he doesn't do it.  He waits until he's almost lynched.

*You're

Also, got a no-visit N1.

He's a tracker?  A tracker doesn't get a "no-visit" response.  The tracker follows someone.  This is total bullsh*t and you should see right through it.

Think about it.  He waits to get to L-2 before claiming a guilty on someone? 

Edited by SMC

that's it?

LOL. No.  I had to look up this liar's posts, but I checked the thread and so his fake claim.

Good try, Wbat.

So guys, wife is picking it up today. Leases $20 cheaper a month than the Toyota 4 Runner. I sh*t you not. Looked at them both yesterday. 

2013-infiniti-jx-suv-black.jpg

Nice. Can people tell how much money you make driving this?

As promised, here is the post where I called out SMC for spreading false information about me:

Nice.

unvote

I want to believe you. I felt that the non-bolded argument last night was a way of you avoiding NK, so I played along.

Frankly, I'm in love with the case I had on SMC to lead off today, but I've been too busy to really see anything through today so bounced around to see if others would get involved.

Is there a vote count? If I vote SMC will it be the hammer?

• Upvote 1

Nice. Can people tell how much money you make driving this?

Nice.

unvote

I want to believe you. I felt that the non-bolded argument last night was a way of you avoiding NK, so I played along.

Frankly, I'm in love with the case I had on SMC to lead off today, but I've been too busy to really see anything through today so bounced around to see if others would get involved.

Is there a vote count? If I vote SMC will it be the hammer?

No, it won't be the hammer.  And LOL at you being in love with your own case.  You're in love with all your cases.  Wbat is pulling a scum gambit because he's desperate.  There's likely him and only 1 other player left as scum.

LOL. No.  I had to look up this liar's posts, but I checked the thread and so his fake claim.

Good try, Wbat.

No worries.

I got this.

I know which of you is lying.

My case on you to lead off today was bait. Wombat gobbled it up like a fat peen.

• Upvote 1

No, it won't be the hammer.  And LOL at you being in love with your own case.  You're in love with all your cases.  Wbat is pulling a scum gambit because he's desperate.  There's likely him and only 1 other player left as scum.

Let me have my fun you.

• Upvote 2

Oh by the way... vote wombat

Time for a cupcake!

• Upvote 2