Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

With the worse cop ever 3/4 retarded J80 exposed I would imagine it's likely he played it safe.  The other thing that I can;t wrap my bacon sliced brain around is why would he do this and go one for one with a townie when they are already pretty far behind?  He could have claimed vanilla or something.  

But, Crusher, the cop was dead in the Jets game and Wbat still played it like he did.  So he didn't play it "safe" then so why would he do it now?

Also, the town was down big in the Jets game until YOU killed Ape which turned things around.  Wbat revealed before you did that. 

And if he claimed vanilla now he'd get lynched.  He had to go bold.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wbat, you've been proven to lie when it comes to watcher/tracker roles.

You have also been shown to play a gambit by fake claiming to get someone else lynched which you did in claiming Lily's same exact role in the Young Guns game.

Also, you have proven to have breadcrumb your roles and even called yourself the "Master of Breadcrumbing."  But you didn't do that here.

As to you desperate for my reveal.  I bet you and your scummates really want it.

I hardly ever breadcrumb my role until the day I'm going to reveal it. Breadcrumbing roles early is dumb. Why would a townie ever do that? I breadcrumbed my character in the Jets game because that wouldn't give the scum sh*t if they picked up on it. I breadcrumbed my role that game only because it became evident to me that I was going to have to claim and I wanted to fake claim first. As for fake claiming to get a mislynch, a lot of people do that when they're scum and victory is a day or two away. Does anyone honestly think that's the case for scum right now?

I hardly ever breadcrumb my role until the day I'm going to reveal it. Breadcrumbing roles early is dumb. Why would a townie ever do that? I breadcrumbed my character in the Jets game because that wouldn't give the scum sh*t if they picked up on it. I breadcrumbed my role that game only because it became evident to me that I was going to have to claim and I wanted to fake claim first. As for fake claiming to get a mislynch, a lot of people do that when they're scum and victory is a day or two away. Does anyone honestly think that's the case for scum right now?

You're the self-proclaimed "Master of Breadcrumbery" and proud to show it off last game but now you call it dumb.  Unreal.  You can't make this stuff up.

As to the last part saying that scum only fake claim to get a mislynch when they ae a day or two away from victory, that's now how you did it in the Young Guns game  You did it with Leelou, your scummate, close to getting lynched and you even said that if Leelou got lynched scum was screwed.  Plus, even though  you were caught in a lie after that fake reveal you managed to stay alive.  You're hoping for the same now.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to sleep. Hopefully you will be lynched by the time I wake up. Casing me based on a non-game post and my play in two games that were vastly different from this one...

That's actually called "impeaching credibility," that is, using a person's own words and actions againts them.  Your prior words and action completely contradict what you're trying to pull off here.

You're known for fake revealing watcher/tracker and scum gambits of fake claiming.  When you actually had a power investigative role who hadled it completely differently.  Good play but hopefully it won't work.

Good night.

But, Crusher, the cop was dead in the Jets game and Wbat still played it like he did.  So he didn't play it "safe" then so why would he do it now?

Also, the town was down big in the Jets game until YOU killed Ape which turned things around.  Wbat revealed before you did that. 

And if he claimed vanilla now he'd get lynched.  He had to go bold.

Then why not go finder and just tell us he followed people that did not move?  He would at least make it to night and get a NK and possibly another day to vote.  Scum is a little behind to be going one for one right now.  

Then why not go finder and just tell us he followed people that did not move? He would at least make it to night and get a NK and possibly another day to vote. Scum is a little behind to be going one for one right now.

Simple. He needed an alternative to lynch or else he'd likely get hammered. Wbat pulled something similar in Young Guns game. He did it to save Leelou. He's doing it now to save himself.

Also, he made the same mistake you and Dan did in Wonka game in not comming straight out with guilty on false claim. Again, when Wbat had a real power role he came straight out with guilty in Jets game. His actions now are totally inconsistent with his prior play under similar circumstances.

SMC entire argument is based on a case lifted from a past games posts, and implying womby didn't read his PM, Mathis is a nincredibly weak argument for SMC. I mean that as a compliment.

Wombats logic and explanations make sense

[vote smc

SMC has apparently never heard of slow play/soft pushing. I also like how he leaves out of his case on me the reason I was interacting with Nolder in the first place. I called Nolder out for "defending a scumbag" when he defended SMC. That was a breadcrumb btw. Every one of my posts this day phase up until my reveal (other than the first one, which I made before reading the scene or checking my results) was designed at getting an SMC lynch without having to reveal. I paid lip service to other options but focused all of my attention on pushing SMC. As for me not revealing until L - 2, I was occupied from quarter of five to about six this evening. Probably would have revealed earlier had I been able to check but I was stuck on the Red Line.

I dont get the slow play in this situation.  The town is way out in front right now and your results would assure us 3 scum in as many days.  Not sure what benefit we get from the slow play.  

I don't know about other circumstances and prior games, but doc is dead so coming out with a straight guilty is not really the optimal play for a tracker or any investigative ability to come out with imo.

In any case, has smc claimed yet or did i miss something?

Cop AMD doc dead, I would have slow played it as well.

We can also afford to be wrong. Lynch SMC, if he is town, then lych wombat. Town iis still at huge advantage.

Simple. He needed an alternative to lynch or else he'd likely get hammered. Wbat pulled something similar in Young Guns game. He did it to save Leelou. He's doing it now to save himself.

Also, he made the same mistake you and Dan did in Wonka game in not comming straight out with guilty on false claim. Again, when Wbat had a real power role he came straight out with guilty in Jets game. His actions now are totally inconsistent with his prior play under similar circumstances.

Smooth talker you are.  Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

I dont get the slow play in this situation. The town is way out in front right now and your results would assure us 3 scum in as many days. Not sure what benefit we get from the slow play.

I vote SMC almost immediately. It allowed for it I think, let's him do some more hunting before next night and guarantees another viewing. Wombat was pretty obviously trying not to get shot last night.

I was right to open today on SMC, and right to add you to my list. Regardless of your alignment hahaha

Doc is dead. Cop is dead.  He comes out he dies.  

If the town was down more, than maybe I guess I could see slow playing.  Up this much, with an unknown amount of shots/vigs/sk's etc out there, seems pretty stupid to sit on results risking dying before getting to share.  But maybe thats just me.

I vote SMC almost immediately. It allowed for it I think, let's him do some more hunting before next night and guarantees another viewing. Wombat was pretty obviously trying not to get shot last night.

I was right to open today on SMC, and right to add you to my list. Regardless of your alignment hahaha

I'm fine with either, doesnt really matter this is exactly what I wanted.  I'll find the post but I wanted one the 2 lynched for clarity on the other.

Jif next if SMC scum. He's trying to play that bumped post as instincts? He advocated lynch wombat only, not "either" as he says now.

Huh? I'm the reason this just happened.  I pressured wbat to shed light on SMC, he revealed and gave us the exact light we needed.  lmfao

I'm the reason we're getting scum, assuming wbat isnt lying.  And if he is telling the truth, I'll protect him tonight because I'm a bad ass mofo. 

"To the good people of Reseda - I'd like to submit following into evidence.  This is my 2009 Pantech Crossover Smart Phone.  Let the record show it's pink in color and has a Siegfried and Roy screensaver. 

Please bring your attention to the top right portion of the screen.  As you can see there is a little bitty red thing that tells us we've got a message which is private in nature".

*pauses for dramatic effect*

"Now I'll kindly as that the members of the jury pull out your respective phones and log onto the same site".

*jury groans but obliges*

"Earlier this morning I sent each of you a half naked picture of Justin Bieber.  You sir..  when you log into the site what do you see in the top right hand corner".

"the time of day"?

"No no." he said with a nervous giggle.  "The thing...  the red thing.  It's there isn't it"?

"yeah.. no, no it isn't.  I just see the time.  and it's telling me you've been talking about 10 minutes too long".

"Well your phone is old sh-t.  You...  Maam.  What do you see when logging in... 

maam... 

MAAM".

*woman abruptly awakens from a deep sleep and stares at SMC..  oblivious to anything he's said the last 10 minutes*

"Well what do you see"?

"Ummm....  

I like turtles"?

"YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!  HOW CAN THE INDISPUTABLE LOGIC I'M ESPOUSING NOT SINK IN.  I'VE GIVEN YOU FACTS.  MAKE A DECSION BUT MAKE IT FAST...  I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY FOR TH....."

With that the punches, kicks, spitting, and hair pulling began to rain down on him.  After a couple minutes there was nothing left but a shredded JC Penny suit and a faint smell of Drakkar mixed with Rice and Beans.

SMC, aka Johnny (Scum with a Vest) is DEAD! 

william_zabka1.jpg

Archived