Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I just missed the hammer on SMC.  That would have made my day.

I can't believe I agree with JiF, but I think a bus was involved there.

You should agree with me.  I've been on fire for 3 straight games.  My instincts are unrivaled.  I'm definitely the strongest town player in the game.  

3 straight scum lynches, and this idiot wants to shoot/lynch the uncountered tracker and our potential vig, and start getting rid of townies, and kill the one guy here (ME) who has ripped the scum team to shreds? Really?

His logic = I'm 3rd party? Horrible way to play it, as usual JIF ... if I was 3rd party, I'd be going after townies at this point, to ensure town doesn't just thump the scum team. 3rd party would want scum still around to help reduce town numbers quicker. 

If you had accused me of being scum, and bussing CTM, BG and SMC, then you might have made sense, because I've had the best scum hunting game of my mafia tenure, so it's conceivable... but to position that I'm 3rd party? You = dumb.

JIF next die.

Thanks

But no seriously IMHO that was a pretty bad move by Wombat

I mean granted we're ahead so if he was killed or lynched before getting to out his results it wouldn't have been the end of the world but it still doesn't make much sense to me

If it was me I'd have outed myself right away and went after SMC full force

Thanks

But no seriously IMHO that was a pretty bad move by Wombat

I mean granted we're ahead so if he was killed or lynched before getting to out his results it wouldn't have been the end of the world but it still doesn't make much sense to me

If it was me I'd have outed myself right away and went after SMC full force

Bus.  Move.

They think we're done but we're just getting started.  Take a swipe at 3 of ours and we'll take a swipe at 6 of yours.

The Kai went into the night with fire in there eyes and revenge on the mind.

When they came across the man they were perplexed as to what he was doing in Reseda.

"Wait..  you?  What the hell are you doing here"?

"I'm here to show who the true master of Kah-rah-tay is.  He does not hail from OhKeenahhwa..  He comes from Bejing".

"Whatever man you came to the wrong town with that kind of talk..  I think it's time for you to die".

"GET HIM A BODY BAG LOL"

A fierce battle ensued which resulted in numerous injuries but only one fatality. 

Verb, aka Mr. Han (Vengeful Townie), is DEAD!

the-karate-kid2010jackie-chancatching-th

Archived