Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

What is a vengeful townie btw?

Gets to shoot one person if they die I think. I think whoever killed Verbal may have had a vest.

Just checked MafiaWiki. Vengeful usually only works if lynched. If it works on NK, it is usually called a bomb. That being said, I seem to remember Pac using bomb as a lynch-based role in the past. Also, vengeful sometimes chooses who they shoot.

Womby can you clear up what you are exactly and the results now. If u don't want to do last night that's fine. Sorry if I'm the only one who needs clarification.

I still want to vote for Hess. And know who shot me. 

Edited by Leelou

What is a vengeful townie btw?

Town aligned but has a player that is also town they have to try and get lynched in order to win at end game.  

vote AVM

I am the ultimate badass in this game. Town can thank me later.

Your D1 play, counter claiming Leelou, and now going after the one guy that has been most supportive of you all game (aside from following the Ape onto you)?

Yeah...you're a jester lol

Vote: Dan

Your D1 play, counter claiming Leelou, and now going after the one guy that has been most supportive of you all game (aside from following the Ape onto you)?

Yeah...you're a jester lol

Vote: Dan

My day 1 play was ultra townie. Everytime I thought I was shot I could have been. Wombat and SMC were also very supportive.

1) Lily (Doc) DK'd D2
2) Leelou 
3) Verb (Vengeful Townie) NK'd N3
4) SMC (scum w/ vest) lynched D3
5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1
6) Nolder
7) Crush
8) JiF
9) Ape
10) 80 (Cop) NK'd N2
11) Smash 
12) AVM
13) Hess
14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched D1
15) Dan
16) Wombat
17) JVoR
18) Sharrow
19) BG (scum GF) lynched D2

Edited by JiF

I saw someone visit JVoR. Not sure if I should out it or not given that JVoR is still alive. Not sure why a town role would visit JVoR last night though.

I think you might as well share.

vote AVM

I guess I should be honored :D

Vote Sharrow

I like this direction too.

Was he around at all for SMC vs Wombat?

I guess I should be honored :D

I don't understand what you're doing this game, lol. Other than me, who do you like for scum?

I don't understand what you're doing this game, lol. Other than me, who do you like for scum?

Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm wary of Sharrow for the same reasons.  Honestly with game play Wombat -- but there's no way scum can run a gambit there.  With 19 players 4-5 scum is maximum, and I definitely wouldn't have given up someone well hidden like SMC.  Not crazy about Crush either, but he'd be a distant third of where I'd look after you/Sharrow

What do you mean you don't understand what I'm doing?

What do you mean you don't understand what I'm doing?

It feels like you're not even trying. I don't get it. Lol. Your case on me is that Darthe was NKed instead of me??

Official Vote Count:

AVM (2) - Hess, Dan

Wombat (1) - Nolder

Dan (1) - AVM

Sharrow (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Smash

With 12 alive, it takes 7 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Edited by Pac

Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm wary of Sharrow for the same reasons. Honestly with game play Wombat -- but there's no way scum can run a gambit there. With 19 players 4-5 scum is maximum, and I definitely wouldn't have given up someone well hidden like SMC. Not crazy about Crush either, but he'd be a distant third of where I'd look after you/Sharrow

What about Wombat's gameplay? Since you've actually been reading the thread. :) I'm going to catch up tomorrow morning.

What about Wombat's gameplay? Since you've actually been reading the thread. :) I'm going to catch up tomorrow morning.

I don't get not revealing SMC and voting him right out of the gate.  In a normal game I get waiting to see if you can trap someone, but there has been one day vig shot this game and we know people have "earned" items.  He could have sat on that information and got shot, then us not know and SMC fly under the radar.  It was just un-wombat like.

That said, he gave us SMC and there's no way scum would bus a mostly-viewed-town player as SMC was after D1/D2 lynches of scum. 

It feels like you're not even trying. I don't get it. Lol. Your case on me is that Darthe was NKed instead of me??

This makes me sad :(

I'm sorry if everyone feels like I don't care, that's not the case.  I don't have a great read on the game tbh -- I would have voted wombat 100% last night.  I voted BG almost entirely off the Apes case -- I started the day going after JVoR.

This makes me sad :(

I'm sorry if everyone feels like I don't care, that's not the case. I don't have a great read on the game tbh -- I would have voted wombat 100% last night. I voted BG almost entirely off the Apes case -- I started the day going after JVoR.

That's not what I meant!! <3

I'm just completely baffled by your rationale. And then part of me wonders, wouldn't you put together something more substantial as scum too? I guess you did shoot me recently so I don't even know. Lol.

I'm just completely baffled by your rationale. And then part of me wonders, wouldn't you put together something more substantial as scum too? I guess you did shoot me recently so I don't even know. Lol.

When I was SK?  The only person I remember specifically shooting was Crush during the Office game.  Worst decision ever LOL

Oh and you're good! lol

When I was SK? The only person I remember specifically shooting was Crush during the Office game. Worst decision ever LOL

Lol I thought you were a vig recently and you killed me. Maybe it was someone else.