Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He thought he was invincible - surely he could kick any of these jerkoffs asses.

But someone had other ideas...

"Who the f--k are you supposed to be" said Sharrow.

"Me?  I'm the guy that's going to kill you".

"hahaha  yeah, ok.  You are about the stupidest sunova bitch out of this whole bunch.  Time to kick your ass".

Before Sharrow could put down his Zima the trigger was already being pulled...

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/44/mp3/981522_SOUNDDOGS__ma.mp3

Sharrow, aka Hideo sh*ttow (Town Bully) is DEAD!

21673641926494596_xizkpYtm.jpg

It feels like you're not even trying. I don't get it. Lol. Your case on me is that Darthe was NKed instead of me??

Pot. Kettle.

I think both you and AVM got disgusting free rides, BUT he has a least on one occasion stuck his neck out by taking a stance, your play has all been after-thoughts once the majority has reached consensus on a direction. You've cast a couple votes to look good, and mostly tried to derail the SMC train last day.

What about Wombat's gameplay? Since you've actually been reading the thread. :) I'm going to catch up tomorrow morning.

How do you accuse someone of doing nothing, which implies you've been reading, then say you haven't caught up?

I don't understand what anyone is doing this game.

Me = taking care of bidness. Does that help?

Jif or Dan today. There are a lot of question marks left, but hese two seem to be a healthy starting point.

vote Dan

Start with the bigger threat.

Left Boston at 1pm, and it took 8 hours to get to LI. Nuts. Usually takes 4. Will have spotty contributions over weekend. We're doing our make-up Christmas, since we honeymoone during actual holiday.

Pot. Kettle.

I think both you and AVM got disgusting free rides, BUT he has a least on one occasion stuck his neck out by taking a stance, your play has all been after-thoughts once the majority has reached consensus on a direction. You've cast a couple votes to look good, and mostly tried to derail the SMC train last day.

How do you accuse someone of doing nothing, which implies you've been reading, then say you haven't caught up?

Me = taking care of bidness. Does that help?

Huh? When did I try to derail the SMC train?

I've skimmed the crap out of this game, including skipping a bunch of pages altogether. But I can still notice that AVM's case on me is lazy.

Verb, SMC, and BG

Ape, Crush, Hess, Leelz, Nol, 80, Smash, CTM, and AVM are town.

Rest are null.

Also, @PacMod... with 19 alive it should take 10 to lynch, not 11.

Well, this game was fun. Who is up to host next?

Not bad, 2/3 in his first post of the game, haha.

This

unvote

vote Glendolyn

Here Crusher casts a momentum vote toward CTM, if that means anything. Hess had unvoted a few hours earlier when CTM reached 5 votes, then the sketchy Darthe train built up to 4 votes (AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily). So here, Sharrow and Crusher pop in to shift things back in CTM's direction.

Ok folks you know Im vetted since the Godfather is dead and Jetfag 80 investigated me. Im the Town Gunsmith and I investigated JIF last Night and he was carrying a gun. I believe he is anti Town and since hes the one who thinks we should be taking chances I think he should be lynched today.

Night 1 I investigated - Sharrow - No Gun

Night 2 investigated - Verbal - No Gun

Night 3 onvestiagted - JIF - Was carrying a gun

Day 4 Sharrow gets shot.

Scum are Not using guns so JIF is probably a terrible town shot or a SK.

run JIF up folks his reveal can tell us a lot IMO

He thought he was invincible - surely he could kick any of these jerkoffs asses.

But someone had other ideas...

"Who the f--k are you supposed to be" said Sharrow.

"Me?  I'm the guy that's going to kill you".

"hahaha  yeah, ok.  You are about the stupidest sunova bitch out of this whole bunch.  Time to kick your ass".

Before Sharrow could put down his Zima the trigger was already being pulled...

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/44/mp3/981522_SOUNDDOGS__ma.mp3

Sharrow, aka Hideo sh*ttow (Town Bully) is DEAD!

21673641926494596_xizkpYtm.jpg

Jif or Dan today. There are a lot of question marks left, but hese two seem to be a healthy starting point.

vote Dan

Start with the bigger threat.

Left Boston at 1pm, and it took 8 hours to get to LI. Nuts. Usually takes 4. Will have spotty contributions over weekend. We're doing our make-up Christmas, since we honeymoone during actual holiday.

Just finished D1, one third of the way caught up now.

It's interesting that BG and SMC chose to vote back to back on CTM when Integrity's train had the early lead. Then Leelou tied it up, I pushed CTM to six votes, Hess did his unvote/revote thing (should I be ignoring all D1 votes from Hess?). From there JiF, 80, Crusher, and Wombat finished it off.

Not voting -- AVM, Nolder, Sharrow, anyone else that I'm missing?

Ok folks you know Im vetted since the Godfather is dead and Jetfag 80 investigated me. Im the Town Gunsmith and I investigated JIF last Night and he was carrying a gun. I believe he is anti Town and since hes the one who thinks we should be taking chances I think he should be lynched today.

Night 1 I investigated - Sharrow - No Gun

Night 2 investigated - Verbal - No Gun

Night 3 onvestiagted - JIF - Was carrying a gun

Day 4 Sharrow gets shot.

Scum are Not using guns so JIF is probably a terrible town shot or a SK.

Very interesting.

unvote, vote JiF

Archived