Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your skimming APE . They did not have guns at all. Go back a read. not trying to be a dick here

I am skimming. Sorry. I've been interpreting all thing, jvor's attempt on me, Nolderp attempt on lily, etc as " 1-shot" thus a "gun" as a game mechanic, meaning whatever flavor PAC uses is whatever, it means a bunch of 1-shot guns are out there. This assumption could be totally wrong.

Your role could be in th game a the SK finder, perhaps.

Either way there is enough there to run Jif up and get a reveal. I highly doubt the possessors of the extra kill attempts are all town Vig.

Nolder, Jvor, come back not view, they admit theirs, but one remains unclaimed and now Jif.

These were the two scenes from N2:

He wasn't exactly what you'd call a ladies man. 

When you don't have looks but have a great personaility, it may be difficult to initially get a womans attention. 

When you have looks but are lacking in the personality department, it may be difficult to maintain a womans interest.

When you have neither, which is the case with 80, your choices are celibacy or to become a homosexual.

Given his feminine frame and gentle disposition, he seemed destined for the latter.

Which is the main reason Mama Larusso decided to bring Daniel to CA in the first place.  She'd hoped the site of scantly clad teenage girls would spark something in Daniel.  Get him to act like boys his age should be acting.  But alas...  it was not to be.

When his mother succumbed to the effects of that devastating Crane Kick, Daniel gave up.  He moped around making nonsensical comments and offering hugs to anyone he came across.

With Kreese dead, Johnny was now in charge.  He couldn't believe the pathetic state he found Daniel in when he entered his bedroom to settle the score.

"Johnny!  I need a hug", exclaimed 80.   For some reason he grabbed Johnny and proceeded to hug him tight and grope his genitalia.

"Get the F**K off me", screamed Johnny.

When he pushed him away, Daniel slipped on an unused condom and banged his head on his Elton John stauette.

With that, he was gone...

80, Daniel Larusso, (TOWN COP), is DEAD!

3_bigger.jpg

On the other side of town another expert of the martial arts was zeroing in for a kill..  he pushed the would be victim against the wall and went for a punch in the heart.  When his fist struck the metal from the vest he yelped in pain.

that gave the victim all the time they needed to escape.

Is it possibel we are dealing with a SK team ? Alternating day shots ? JVOR and JIF ?

In that case, the only other day shot was Nolder's, I thought. Unless one of the failed attempts came during the day and I haven't gotten there yet.

Is it possibel we are dealing with a SK team ? Alternating day shots ? JVOR and JIF ?

Now you need to pay attention.

Day shots:

Nolder on lily, since she tipped a doc reveal this was highly suspect

Jif, we are assuming he shot Sharrow, because he had gun last night

Night:

Jvor, shot me, I confirm being shot, lost vest, but no language around how "shot" or otherwise

Leelou, claiming to be targeted, no confirmation

Hess, claimed multiple times to have bee targeted, no confirmation

Scummiest shot taken so far was Nolders. Hands down.

I understand shots on me, Leelou and Sharrow somewhat.

I'm going to go join family breakfast and. Give time for wombat to chime in.

Running Jif up still makes sense, IMO. If nothing else grow understanding of gun distribution with his reveal. Also Dan is clearly stifling a train which makes no sense unless it's endgame for town. It's not.

Now you need to pay attention.

Day shots:

Nolder on lily, since she tipped a doc reveal this was highly suspect

Jif, we are assuming he shot Sharrow, because he had gun last night

Night:

Jvor, shot me, I confirm being shot, lost vest, but no language around how "shot" or otherwise

Leelou, claiming to be targeted, no confirmation

Hess, claimed multiple times to have bee targeted, no confirmation

Yeah I know , it just popped into my head and I posted it :)

Running Jif up still makes sense, IMO. If nothing else grow understanding of gun distribution with his reveal. Also Dan is clearly stifling a train which makes no sense unless it's endgame for town. It's not.

Yeah Nolders looked scummy since he Killed the Doc but I dont thnk he had a choice in the matter

Yes, I am. I don't see the rush, and it worried me to see Smash and Leelou acting like it was a given that JiF is the SK.

Yes, I am. I don't see the rush, and it worried me to see Smash and Leelou acting like it was a given that JiF is the SK.

Dan to be honest I was focusing more on what JIF had been saying throughout the game (after sharrow died and i got my result) and if you read his posts hes always refering to shooting and killing with special abilities. I think that got my focus away from the facts of how people are getting killed and when. But your right it does not have to be rushed but it would be hilarious to speed lynch JIF for the lulz :)

Need to hear from Wombat. Clarification on everything in one post. Just come clean at this point. After that JiF's just gonna say he's the vig but he would have been all over Nol. He's a SK. Agree could be a team. I still believe I've been shot at multiple times this game. Look at how many killers there are, would be more deaths or more vests blown off. I'm a badass. Trust.

So lets hear from Wombat then lynch jiF.

Yeah Nolders looked scummy since he Killed the Doc but I dont thnk he had a choice in the matter

Don't think he had a choice? He HAD to shoot Lily? Or he HAD to shoot... I think I'm reading between the lines here, now that I've had some coffee.

I don't know what kind of availability I'm going to have most of today/tomorrow. It's sort of a special weekend, so burying myself in the interwebz would be ridiculous.

I'll try to keep up. Whatever we end up doing, let's make sure we get everyone to give input. I'm tired of 33% of the game doing the work and the rest coasting.

Don't think he had a choice? He HAD to shoot Lily? Or he HAD to shoot... I think I'm reading between the lines here, now that I've had some coffee.

yeah dingbat sometimes you are required to shoot. Did lily claim doc before nolder kicked her face in ? If not then its basically a wild guess that early in the game. Right ? or am I missing something that only apes understand . From what I remember Nolder said he had to shoot

Sharrow was the one I saw visiting JVoR. Not sure what a bully does but apparently he does it at night.

Don't know why Hess needs clarification as I thought I was pretty clear last game day but here it is:

I am the Tracker.

My results:

N1: Player X visited no one.

N2: SMC visited 80

N3: Sharrow visited JVoR

Where Player X is a player still in the game.

I'm more worried about my own skin tbh.

I don't think I can afford to be on a wrong lynch or off a right one and...space is running out to hop on.

On that note...Unvote

I don't think you ever explained this ... what was your rationale for moving off my train?

Dan is making sense with her arguments as to why JiF isn't necessarily an SK, but I don't see why she's making them. It's not as if anyone has suggested blind lynching JiF (although Hess did suggest lynching him regardless of his claim). I would be ok getting reveals from either or both of them. JiF had/has a gun and Dan allegedly doesn't have a handle on the game yet but she feels comfortable enough to stall a JiF train.

Sharrow was the one I saw visiting JVoR. Not sure what a bully does but apparently he does it at night.

Don't know why Hess needs clarification as I thought I was pretty clear last game day but here it is:

I am the Tracker.

My results:

N1: Player X visited no one.

N2: SMC visited 80

N3: Sharrow visited JVoR

Where Player X is a player still in the game.

Mess needs clarification because hes probably scum skimming scum claiming hes been shot multiple times and didnt he also claim bullet proof ?? Would the Mod give you results if you were bullet proof ? I could understand mod telling a one time BPV if the vest is knocked off but I dont see him telling a bulletproof player hes been shot or kicked or whatever the **** happens in this game

Dan is making sense with her arguments as to why JiF isn't necessarily an SK, but I don't see why she's making them. It's not as if anyone has suggested blind lynching JiF (although Hess did suggest lynching him regardless of his claim). I would be ok getting reveals from either or both of them. JiF had/has a gun and Dan allegedly doesn't have a handle on the game yet but she feels comfortable enough to stall a JiF train.

Shh. I know you're lying.

Archived