Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Nah man. I had a vest and lost it the same night Leelou lost hers. Someone shot Leelou's off, JiF stole mine. 100% correct.

And if all this is true you should not Nolder up the thread with false claims because that kicks you in the ass later. if it came down to you and another player and I had the deciding vote in this case I probably would vote you every time

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if all this is true you should not Nolder up the thread with false claims because that kicks you in the ass later. if it came down to you and another player and I had the deciding vote in this case I probably would vote you every time

Wait what. I don't your Nol point though. Explain again? Lamens

yeah dingbat sometimes you are required to shoot. Did lily claim doc before nolder kicked her face in ? If not then its basically a wild guess that early in the game. Right ? or am I missing something that only apes understand . From what I remember Nolder said he had to shoot

Lily soft claimed, I saw it, apparently BG saw it. I'm not sure about Nolder

This should be fairly simple

If we lynch Wombat and he comes clean we kill dan and jif

if we lynch Dan and she comes clean we lynch Wombat and JIF is vetted.

We just have to figure out whats the best option and I think Dan lynch gives us the most info since shes also tied to JIF

Would probably rather lynch JiF. Scum thief is dangerous with all the vests and kills we've seen. Scum Watcher (if that's really your role) might actually catch an SK for us.

So you're still pretending you saw Sharrow visit JVOR last night? Because if that were the case you should have 0 doubt that I'd be scum, and I'd be the obvious first choice for a lynch.

Darthe had nothing

Hess had a vest.

I 100% believe JiF. 

Maybe that explains Hess thinking he was shot when there was only one kill attempt scene.

Hess acted like he lost his vest after N1 and N2. JIF is only claiming to have stolen from Hess on N2. I don't think this explains anything about Hess, to be honest.

Hess acted like he lost his vest after N1 and N2. JIF is only claiming to have stolen from Hess on N2. I don't think this explains anything about Hess, to be honest.

Good point. No look, I had the vest by N1. When I read the scene the next day I automatically thought the shot was at me. Then you went apesh*t and I checked and then conceded. Then N2, I really lost it along with Leelou. After that I just went with the I'm bulletproof at times for the cheesy wifom. 

Well I will certainly be looking tonight to vett you. better to do that then take some wild guess

Why is it that on D2 JVOR claimed to have shot at me N1, and you have passed on N2 and N3 as opportunities to confirm whether or not he had multiple shots.

At this point, it appears JVOR clearly has more than 1 shot to take, which makes him the vig or the sk. Meaning JIF could very easily be scum.

Dan too. 

Dan is implying that SMC and Wombat pulled a gambit, meanwhile today Dan and JIF are in the crosshairs, and Dan reveals Watcher (to balance Wombat's tracker) and JIF reveals Thief. Both roles could easily be scum.

AVM, any thoughts? :)

Lots to comment on--

1.  Don't discount the fact that multiple people could have targeted the same player on any given night re: SK, could explain missing shots.  Or, we could have a bunch of Vig's

2.  @Ape Re: Gunsmith role for Smash, mods sometimes use names of roles that we're accustomed to being one thing and tweek it a little.  I did that in my game with the Politician role (Trader Mike).  Vic and I did the same thing in our game, and Pac has done so before. 

3.  <3 Dan.  Sorry for doubting you, dear.

Unvote Vote Wombat

Of course I'm not dumb, and I'm sure you can think this through.

:rl:  I read this as Dans way of saying rule 14.  RL lol

Good point. No look, I had the vest by N1. When I read the scene the next day I automatically thought the shot was at me. Then you went apesh*t and I checked and then conceded. Then N2, I really lost it along with Leelou. After that I just went with the I'm bulletproof at times for the cheesy wifom. 

Yup. I believe you, but it doesn't vet JIF's alignment. It vets his ability to steal, but nothing else.

I was shot N1, and you made a mistake. My vest gone.

Leelou was shot N2, and you were robbed. My assumption is that JVOR chose to lie about having limited shots to take, and when Leelou was shot he chose not to say anything. JVOR could easily be a vig OR an sk. 

JVOR should be someone we consider lynching. At this point, town has a huge lead, and we have no way to vet whether JVOR is town or sk. Removing the gun source and cutting down the killing would be a smart play.

Why is it that on D2 JVOR claimed to have shot at me N1, and you have passed on N2 and N3 as opportunities to confirm whether or not he had multiple shots.

At this point, it appears JVOR clearly has more than 1 shot to take, which makes him the vig or the sk. Meaning JIF could very easily be scum.

Dan too. 

Dan is implying that SMC and Wombat pulled a gambit, meanwhile today Dan and JIF are in the crosshairs, and Dan reveals Watcher (to balance Wombat's tracker) and JIF reveals Thief. Both roles could easily be scum.

Eh...fair point.  My big thing would be Wombats reluctance to scream vote SMC yesterday, though

I did kind of feel town-JiF would have shot me and not Sharrow.  Shooting Sharrow with me as the leading lynch candidate (at the time) seems more like scum or third party trying to eliminate players as best as possible.

Dan too. 

All I know for sure is that Wombat is lying. I'm equally baffled by the way he and SMC played it, although he later implied he's some sort of 3rd party role. Which again, doesn't make a ton of sense in terms of his choice to fake claim tracker.

Like I said, if you need to lynch me to verify what I'm saying, just promise that you're lynching Wombat next.

So you're still pretending you saw Sharrow visit JVOR last night? Because if that were the case you should have 0 doubt that I'd be scum, and I'd be the obvious first choice for a lynch.

With 3 scum dead, I'm more worried about roles than numbers. That being said, I guess a scum watcher could be dangerous too given something I think I know about another town role.

Vote: Dan

Dan too. 

I agree with you and thats why I think Dan may be the preferred lynch today because it gives us the most information.

@Dan I have other reasons for lynching you other than what we just discussed here. Why didint you call out Wombat sooner ? Would it not be risky for a town player like yourself to get killed at night and not be able to relay the info you did have on Wombat lying ? Do you have a reason for waiting ?

JIF stole JVORs gun and last night was saying kill JVOR because he's SK. He may be right, but motivation from scum to kill SK or Vig would be same as town motivation to kill SK right now. 

JVOR may be the smart lynch. Need to ponder this a bit. 

Eh...fair point.  My big thing would be Wombats reluctance to scream vote SMC yesterday, though

I did kind of feel town-JiF would have shot me and not Sharrow.  Shooting Sharrow with me as the leading lynch candidate (at the time) seems more like scum or third party trying to eliminate players as best as possible.

Kind of like JIF's reluctance to scream lynch JVOR after he stole a gun from him, despite JVOR saying he had no more guns?

JIF stole JVORs gun and last night was saying kill JVOR because he's SK. He may be right, but motivation from scum to kill SK or Vig would be same as town motivation to kill SK right now.

JVOR may be the smart lynch. Need to ponder this a bit.

me too, just skimming along for now but either way if JiF stole his gun JVOR is now roleless at least.

How did he use JVOR's gun to shoot during te day though?

I agree with you and thats why I think Dan may be the preferred lynch today because it gives us the most information.

@Dan I have other reasons for lynching you other than what we just discussed here. Why didint you call out Wombat sooner ? Would it not be risky for a town player like yourself to get killed at night and not be able to relay the info you did have on Wombat lying ? Do you have a reason for waiting ?

I didn't know he was lying until he said he saw Sharrow visit JVoR. That's why I wanted him to name who he tracked, because I knew I could vet it one way or the other.

Archived