Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway hmmm

I want to lynch Wombat because he feels much scummier than Dan to me but Ape makes sense that we should get rid of the other killer first

Without extra kills rolling around it's partly how Cult lost the last game 

Vote JiF

My plan is an actual guarantee to remove secondary kills, we know JVOR is a killer, and JIF is stealing those shots and hitting town. No "trust me" involved.

Your plan is a promised plan of lynching scum, that we have to take your word for. I don't want to "trust you" if I have a better option.

The only scenario I'm setting up is an opportunity to remove a killing mechanic from the game, remove the wifom of whether JVOR is SK or VIg and JIF's ability to take his shots, and giving the town an opportunity to possibly vet one of either you or Wombat, before we decide which to lynch. 

Tracker and Watcher claims aren't something we need to immediately resolve, not when we have KNOW KILLERS at large. 

If JVOR flips Vig. JIF flips town thief, then is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Nolder got his additional kill as a townie? 

So we let the roles out there help resolve the Dan/Wombat issue, while removing killing from game and getting more context on Nolder, JIF, JVOR. 

To me, it makes the most sense. I'm also visiting family, so my sanity could be compromised. LOL, anyway, we can sort through it. I just don't want to leave the door open for that many kills to take place because we impulsively try to resolve you vs. wombat while we know JIF is stealing guns from JVOR and shooting townies. Ignoring that would be retarded.

So you want to take out the extra kills to slow it down and allow more time for the town to scum hunt.  Sorta like grinding out the clock while your ahead.  Sounds pretty reasonable considering the circumstance. 

My plan is an actual guarantee to remove secondary kills, we know JVOR is a killer, and JIF is stealing those shots and hitting town. No "trust me" involved.

Your plan is a promised plan of lynching scum, that we have to take your word for. I don't want to "trust you" if I have a better option.

The only scenario I'm setting up is an opportunity to remove a killing mechanic from the game, remove the wifom of whether JVOR is SK or VIg and JIF's ability to take his shots, and giving the town an opportunity to possibly vet one of either you or Wombat, before we decide which to lynch. 

Tracker and Watcher claims aren't something we need to immediately resolve, not when we have KNOW KILLERS at large. 

If JVOR flips Vig. JIF flips town thief, then is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Nolder got his additional kill as a townie? 

So we let the roles out there help resolve the Dan/Wombat issue, while removing killing from game and getting more context on Nolder, JIF, JVOR. 

To me, it makes the most sense. I'm also visiting family, so my sanity could be compromised. LOL, anyway, we can sort through it. I just don't want to leave the door open for that many kills to take place because we impulsively try to resolve you vs. wombat while we know JIF is stealing guns from JVOR and shooting townies. Ignoring that would be retarded.

Wouldn't it make sense then to kill JVoR first?

Anyone wanna give me a rundown of what's going on?

Too many pages; don't want to read.

Srsly?

AVM: How often have you heard of scum giving out guns or vests? How often have you heard of scum stealing items?

I think if there is scum between JVOR and JiF it's almost assuredly JiF.

Having said that I'm pretty sure JiF isn't scum, think it's Wombat, but I think the better move is to make 100% on JiF at his expense.

AVM: How often have you heard of scum giving out guns or vests? How often have you heard of scum stealing items?

I think if there is scum between JVOR and JiF it's almost assuredly JiF.

Having said that I'm pretty sure JiF isn't scum, think it's Wombat, but I think the better move is to make 100% on JiF at his expense.

I typed out a message about feeling like if there's an SK, it has to be JVoR but then I think I figured out what you guys are talking about.

If JiF is scum, he can steal a kill plus his NK.  If he flips scum, two birds one stone.  I wasn't considering him possibly as last scum...only taking away his thief ability.

Vote: JiF

BTW -- beautiful snow on and off throughout the day here.  I know most of you guys are from up north so it isn't a big deal, but we don't see this much around here...great day.  Friend of mine in Myrtle Beach sent me a picture of the beach covered in snow too...craziness.

Oh hey so I was browsing around the mafiascum wiki looking for ideas for a new game and I stumbled on the Gunsmith article. Like I said before the role "gunsmith" I am familiar with is a person who gives out a gun during the night and not an investigative role but I guess my version is a less common one or something. So nevermind what I said before.

I typed out a message about feeling like if there's an SK, it has to be JVoR but then I think I figured out what you guys are talking about.

If JiF is scum, he can steal a kill plus his NK.  If he flips scum, two birds one stone.  I wasn't considering him possibly as last scum...only taking away his thief ability.

Vote: JiF

Not to ,mention his killer jumper. 

BTW -- beautiful snow on and off throughout the day here. I know most of you guys are from up north so it isn't a big deal, but we don't see this much around here...great day. Friend of mine in Myrtle Beach sent me a picture of the beach covered in snow too...craziness.

First snowfall is always magical. The rest of the year it sucks.

I can steal them, I dont have to use them.

Whatevs.  No biggie.

@ JIF Ok so just to be clear

JIF you stole a gun from JVOR,

JVOR said that gun had one shot which he used on the APE

APE claiming that shot vetted him and blew off his vest

Then you stole the Empty Gun And Shot Sharrow with it .

My Questions now to you are

Are you claiming JVOR was lying ? Because with the above circumstances someone certainly is.

Do you still own this gun ?

Does it still have a shot ?

If something Im saying or asking here is incorrect JVOR or JIF need to set the record straight now.

@ JIF Ok so just to be clear

JIF you stole a gun from JVOR,

JVOR said that gun had one shot which he used on the APE

APE claiming that shot vetted him and blew off his vest

Then you stole the Empty Gun And Shot Sharrow with it .

My Questions now to you are

Are you claiming JVOR was lying ? Because with the above circumstances someone certainly is.

Do you still own this gun ?

Does it still have a shot ?

If something Im saying or asking here is incorrect JVOR or JIF need to set the record straight now.

I didnt believe JVOR, said it multiple times in thread.  I wanted a shot because I already stole a vest, so I picked JVOR assuming he was lying, which he was and then I used the shot on Sharrow.  I no longer have a gun, it was a one time use, whether JVOR does or not, I do not know.  Guess you could find that out tonight if you guys wanted to lynch me instead of him.

This evening, I can search for another shot or vest.  I can also distribute these items if I chose not to use them.  I gave the vest away last night.

Smash, what planet are you on? JIF made it clear he knew JVOR had multiple shots.

JIF found a source of guns in JVOR, then shot a townie (which is par for the course for him), then he basically tipped that JVOR must be the SK. That much was evident in thread. It could be a situation where JIF as scum valued sending town toward lynching a potential SK to get town off scum's trail, more so, than continuing to steal from him. Since Dan and JIF caught pressure early in this day and I was already casing JIF last night phase. 

My thought is this:

Today: Lynch JIF, remove Thief and the potential for him to take vests away from valued townies, and shots away from JVOR.

Tonight: We vote for JVOR to shoot Dan or Wombat, based on JIF's lynch outcome. JIF's alignment will help guide us here. 

Tomorrow: Lynch JVOR just to make sure he's not SK playing along with town.

If JVOR is town vig, he still wins with town and shouldn't object to this plan. IF he objects, then we should lynch him first as he's clearly the SK. Then we proceed with Dan, JIF, Wombat situation. 

I didnt believe JVOR, said it multiple times in thread. I wanted a shot because I already stole a vest, so I picked JVOR assuming he was lying, which he was and then I used the shot on Sharrow. I no longer have a gun, it was a one time use, whether JVOR does or not, I do not know. Guess you could find that out tonight if you guys wanted to lynch me instead of him.

This evening, I can search for another shot or vest. I can also distribute these items if I chose not to use them. I gave the vest away last night.

why not use it on JVOR?

Smash, what planet are you on? JIF made it clear he knew JVOR had multiple shots.

JIF found a source of guns in JVOR, then shot a townie (which is par for the course for him), then he basically tipped that JVOR must be the SK. That much was evident in thread. It could be a situation where JIF as scum valued sending town toward lynching a potential SK to get town off scum's trail, more so, than continuing to steal from him. Since Dan and JIF caught pressure early in this day and I was already casing JIF last night phase. 

My thought is this:

Today: Lynch JIF, remove Thief and the potential for him to take vests away from valued townies, and shots away from JVOR.

Tonight: We vote for JVOR to shoot Dan or Wombat, based on JIF's lynch outcome. JIF's alignment will help guide us here. 

If JVOR is town vig, he still wins with town and shouldn't object to this plan. IF he objects, then we should lynch him first as he's clearly the SK. Then we proceed with Dan, JIF, Wombat situation. 

APE shut your filthy mouth. I know exactly whats going on in the thread. Im asking these questions for a reason. I would be willing to bet that when JIF and JVOR answer my questions that were compiled from multiple posts more questions will arise from the answers we get. or are you the only qualified scum hunter in this game who should never be questioned ? Oh look questions are already popping up, go figure.

Just so you know APE your not fully vetted in this game. If SMC and Wombat did attempt what Dan called a ballsy Gambit then there is a chance you and CTM gave it a shot as well ...I certainly would not put it past you guys to try this rather than playing it conservative then getting backed into a corner late in the game.

Only problem I have at this point in the game is JVOR's lack of any response to any of the questions brough up to this point.

I didnt believe JVOR, said it multiple times in thread.  I wanted a shot because I already stole a vest, so I picked JVOR assuming he was lying, which he was and then I used the shot on Sharrow.  I no longer have a gun, it was a one time use, whether JVOR does or not, I do not know.  Guess you could find that out tonight if you guys wanted to lynch me instead of him.

This evening, I can search for another shot or vest.  I can also distribute these items if I chose not to use them.  I gave the vest away last night.

My thought is this:

So you claim JVOR shot your vest off APE ? JIF is stating the gun he got from JVOR was a one time use (killed Sharrow) since the gun is now gone from his posession. Yeah we certianly are going to get a ton of information real soon

FWIW APE I agree with your last line up of Lynching JIF today but dont jump ahead with your other suggestions until we see what JIF flips. At this point we get the most info from JIF and DAN since they are both tied to sop many other players

APE shut your filthy mouth. I know exactly whats going on in the thread. Im asking these questions for a reason. I would be willing to bet that when JIF and JVOR answer my questions that were compiled from multiple posts more questions will arise from the answers we get. or are you the only qualified scum hunter in this game who should never be questioned ? Oh look questions are already popping up, go figure.

Just so you know APE your not fully vetted in this game. If SMC and Wombat did attempt what Dan called a ballsy Gambit then there is a chance you and CTM gave it a shot as well ...I certainly would not put it past you guys to try this rather than playing it conservative then getting backed into a corner late in the game.

Only problem I have at this point in the game is JVOR's lack of any response to any of the questions brough up to this point.

What questions popped up? There have been 3 posts since the post of mine you are quoting, and the only question is from Hess asking why not use it on JVOR, which had already been asked.

Thanks for telling me I'm not fully vetted. If you weren't here, the obvious would certainly escape us all. This whole post is a pile of sh*t, except for the one valid point you make at the end... which is why isn't JVOR chiming in. 

I'm catching up and responding as I come across things, so let me see what I've missed today. I just drove back to Boston and am wound tight, wind gusts made the drive crazy, and I'm loaded up on caffeine.

So you claim JVOR shot your vest off APE ? JIF is stating the gun he got from JVOR was a one time use (killed Sharrow) since the gun is now gone from his posession. Yeah we certianly are going to get a ton of information real soon

FWIW APE I agree with your last line up of Lynching JIF today but dont jump ahead with your other suggestions until we see what JIF flips. At this point we get the most info from JIF and DAN since they are both tied to sop many other players

In your last response you said "shut your filthy mouth I know exactly what's going on in thread" and then you ask this stupid sh*t?

I said that on N1 my vest was shot off. Period. I do not know who did it, however, on D2, I believe, JVOR said he shot me N1 and so I confirmed that someone did. Must've been him, but to be clear I do not know for sure it was him. I just have no reason to question it.

JVOR shot me N1. Leelou and Hess are saying they were shot N2, but nobody has said they shot them. JIF is saying he stole the gun from JVOR on N3 (I think, haven't re-checked, but it should be N3) and then shot Sharrow with it on D4.

You pretty clearly don't have a grasp on the info we have available. Dufus.

This. How, in any way possible, would you not get the vest? 

Yup.

Is there a deadline? If we do not hear from JVOR, we should just lynch him before JIF. He may in fact be an SK, then we proceed with JIF, then get into Dan/Wombat mess.

I'm hoping some unclaimed townie role can verify one of either Dan or Wombat, and help keep this ass-kicking going. 

Yup.

Is there a deadline? If we do not hear from JVOR, we should just lynch him before JIF. He may in fact be an SK, then we proceed with JIF, then get into Dan/Wombat mess.

I'm hoping some unclaimed townie role can verify one of either Dan or Wombat, and help keep this ass-kicking going. 

unvote

Archived