Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I'm the Town vig and had my shot stolen last night. Shot ape n1 and shot leelou n2, where i had hoped to wifom scum into thinking i was one shot since it didn't go through (vest) and doc was dead with a target on my back.

vote JiF

My proposal for how to deal with this situation has been on the table all weekend, when do you think you can let us know if you are in or out?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew you'd show your ass if we let this linger long enough.

My goal is to neutralize a killer. I don't know which person is scum, but I do know that JVOR has the ability to kill, and you have the ability to take his kill and use it. So you both represent the secondary killing role in this game. 

If JVOR doesn't go along with our offer, then we should lynch him because he's a SK. Watching you scramble now to keep him and you alive tells me you don't care about his alignment you only care about getting his additional kills. Which would be a scum agenda at this point, based on the numbers I laid out in a post this weekend.

You're a moron.  I dont have to use the kills and I can give them to someone else.

Interesting to see JiF say he's fine with being lynched but still fighting it regardless. Actions are not matching up with words.

I like playing, I'm playing well, I'd prefer to be a part of finding more scum.  I'm really really good at it.

Followed by him now backpedalling from "kill me if it helps", and pushing for a lynch on Dan or Wombat, Dan specifically, instead of lynching JVOR who he swore was a SK yesterday, and him shooting Sharrow who I thought was pretty obviously town. 

This morning it has become pretty clear JIF doesn't want to die for the good of town. JIF doesn't want JVOR dead because he wants to be able to continue to steal extra kills.

A townie would look at the math, removing a 2nd layer of killing pretty much guarantees the town victory.

If we lynch JIF, and he flips scum thief, then we can have JVOR shoot Dan.

If we lynch JIF, and he flips town, then we can have JVOR shoot Wombat.

If JVOR doesn't shoot who we ask, then we lynch him immediately the following day. 

I'm fine with being lynched but your stupid plans wont work.

You've played like sh*t, regardless of your alignment. FYI

Even if you are scum, you should have given Smash something to buy good faith. No matter how hard 80 and Nolder try, you just won't let them have your crown.

My dominance as town continues.  You should take notes.

- Batman

We've killed 3 scum.

There is probably 4-5 in the game.

If we lynch JIF and have JVOR shoot Dan, and both flip scum. Then it would be town vs. SK if the game doesn't end. In that case we lynch JVOR for the win. Correct?

Smash, can you vet this assumption about the numbers?

You're a moron.  I dont have to use the kills and I can give them to someone else.

I like playing, I'm playing well, I'd prefer to be a part of finding more scum.  I'm really really good at it.

I'm fine with being lynched but your stupid plans wont work.

Meh... old schtickt. I'll entertain you in post-game. I'm in the middle of making this game my bitch.

We've killed 3 scum.

There is probably 4-5 in the game.

If we lynch JIF and have JVOR shoot Dan, and both flip scum. Then it would be town vs. SK if the game doesn't end. In that case we lynch JVOR for the win. Correct?

Smash, can you vet this assumption about the numbers?

Lots of directing of kills right here....me thinks you're 3rd party  

Something, something, instincts, something else to make yourself sound even more stupid.

- Batmeh

Greatest scum hunter of all time.  Strongest townie player in the game.  Dominating my 4th game in a row.  You take a back seat as I make this my bitch.

- Batman

I held out the redistribute part because I thought people would be trying to find scum today and not trying to lynch a townie for "info". We're gaining plenty of info from my reveal.

But yes, I dont have to use a gun and I can redistribute both guns and vests. I gave the vest to someone I thought was town last night. Now I'm questioning that though.

So you can steal every night, redistribute items whenever (doesn't matter when you got them), and use your shot whenever you want as well?

Why didn't you wait longer to let the day play out a bit more before using your shot?

So you can steal every night, redistribute items whenever (doesn't matter when you got them), and use your shot whenever you want as well?

Why didn't you wait longer to let the day play out a bit more before using your shot?

You know why, now shhhhhhhh.... got get your husby to come in here and agree to kill you when we lynch JIF.

So, I'm fine with you guys lynching me...no biggie, but whats the reasoning?

To me, it makes zero sense to lynch me but thats because I know I'm town. Really think we should lynch either Dan or Wbat.

Which one of us would you rather lynch?

I'd prefer to lynch JIF because it will pin down what we should do with Wombat or Dan, however, that only works if JVOR plays along as a vig. JVOR's unwillingness to align himself with a very clear-cut pro-town plan leads me to believe he's SK. In which case he'd be the smartest lynch we can make right now, because it guarantees we remove a non-town killer. 

We've already got at least one scum pinned down in Dan or Wombat, and if there's a 5th and final it's most likely this idiot JIF, if not, it won't take long to find the final scum. 

Town's got this, so long as we don't for some stupid reason keep an additional killer in the game.

I'll shoot whoever you want me to shoot. Just tell me who you guys want.

Alright, let's put an end to JIF. His alignment should better inform our choice on Dan and Wombat. We'll hold an in-thread vote to see which of them we want you to shoot. Then, if we manage to hit 1-2 scum there and the game doesn't end we have to assume you are SK, and we're going to lynch you.

Sorry, if you're SK you've done well, but scum got thumped so bad the numbers will essentially prevent you from having a shot at this.

Unvote

Vote JIF

As long as JIF agrees not to steal the shot we can use JVOR's shot as he should agree with the majority on his kill, or not shoot at all. Either way we can control it, if he goes rouge he's the SK and we lynch next day.

JVOR agrees.

We need to remove JIF to ensure he doesn't steal the shot anyway. JIF's alignment sheds light on which of Dan and Wombat are lying. This route also gives other town roles a chance to possibly vet either Dan or Wombat. 

Kill JIF.

As long as JIF agrees not to steal the shot we can use JVOR's shot as he should agree with the majority on his kill, or not shoot at all. Either way we can control it, if he goes rouge he's the SK and we lynch next day.

On this, if we kill 1-2 more scum and game doesn't end, JVOR is SK anyway. We should actually lynch him sooner than later, if we let him play this out like vig and get close to end game, we could blow this whole route.

JVOR agrees.

We need to remove JIF to ensure he doesn't steal the shot anyway. JIF's alignment sheds light on which of Dan and Wombat are lying. This route also gives other town roles a chance to possibly vet either Dan or Wombat.

Kill JIF.

if JiF steals the shot he's scum. Let the actions dictate themselves. Neither JVOR nor JiF have to do anything, if they try to do anything Else without majority consent they're scum etc. we know Wonbat or Dan is lying. Whether he's SK or not JVOR can help by killing the other one if we're wrong today. If JiF intervenes he's scum.

Yes.

I felt really good about Sharrow.  Sorry.  My only bad move of the game.  Which I still dont think it was bad.  We had numbers and he's hard to get info out of.

I think we should lynch wombat or Dan and let the rest play out. JiF, don't steal his shot tonight, go get the vest back and let's have JVOR NK the other if we lynch town by mistake.

This is the best plan, hands down.  Cant believe people are going to follow the Ape's horrible horrible plan.

Agreed.

I think APE is scum

3rd party and you guys are following him like sheep.

if JiF steals the shot he's scum. Let the actions dictate themselves. Neither JVOR nor JiF have to do anything, if they try to do anything Else without majority consent they're scum etc. we know Wonbat or Dan is lying. Whether he's SK or not JVOR can help by killing the other one if we're wrong today. If JiF intervenes he's scum.

You know what the Ape is doing???  Directing the town to kill at least 3 of their own to find out what exactly?  lol

He's not town.

Archived