Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

if JiF steals the shot he's scum. Let the actions dictate themselves. Neither JVOR nor JiF have to do anything, if they try to do anything Else without majority consent they're scum etc. we know Wonbat or Dan is lying. Whether he's SK or not JVOR can help by killing the other one if we're wrong today. If JiF intervenes he's scum.

Why give JIF the chance to steal the shot?

We should either remove the shot (lynch JVOR) or remove the person who is going to steal the shot and use it vs. town (lynch JIF). My proposed plan is to remove the shot, or create a circumstance where WE dictate how JVOR uses the shot. 

It's clear from the counter-arguments between Dan and Wombat that JIF's alignment will help us judge them. JIF gives us info, and removes someone who is pinging like scum in the worst way right now. If JIF flips scum, we are likely down to 1 more scum, we have JVOR shoot one of Wombat and Dan. We KNOW that one of them is scum. Lynch JIF first helps us get it right, and doesn't allow possibility of JIF getting scum another day kill.

With JIF gone, and JVOR shooting Dan or Wombat, we'll be positioned coming into the next day to determine whether or not JVOR is SK or not. If we get to a point where we've killed 5 scum and the game doesn't end, then JVOR is obviously SK.

I don't know what is hard about this plan to follow.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JVOR agrees.

We need to remove JIF to ensure he doesn't steal the shot anyway. JIF's alignment sheds light on which of Dan and Wombat are lying. This route also gives other town roles a chance to possibly vet either Dan or Wombat.

Kill JIF.

I don't understand what JiF's alignment is going to tell you about Wombat or me.

I think if there are town roles out there they shouldn't waste their time trying to vet one of us tonight. If there's a real tracker they already know Wombat is lying. JVoR will shoot one of us to resolve the issue anyway, and if he doesn't shoot me, scum certainly will.

Why give JIF the chance to steal the shot?

We should either remove the shot (lynch JVOR) or remove the person who is going to steal the shot and use it vs. town (lynch JIF). My proposed plan is to remove the shot, or create a circumstance where WE dictate how JVOR uses the shot.

It's clear from the counter-arguments between Dan and Wombat that JIF's alignment will help us judge them. JIF gives us info, and removes someone who is pinging like scum in the worst way right now. If JIF flips scum, we are likely down to 1 more scum, we have JVOR shoot one of Wombat and Dan. We KNOW that one of them is scum. Lynch JIF first helps us get it right, and doesn't allow possibility of JIF getting scum another day kill.

With JIF gone, and JVOR shooting Dan or Wombat, we'll be positioned coming into the next day to determine whether or not JVOR is SK or not. If we get to a point where we've killed 5 scum and the game doesn't end, then JVOR is obviously SK.

I don't know what is hard about this plan to follow.

I didn't read after the first sentence. Your question is completely rhetorical. Don't want to go around in circles.

lol - Ape is constructing a plan to get the scum and SK back in this game.

Kind of want to vote myself just to laugh at it and call him the SCUM MVP but I dont think he's town.

I think his plan should make the most sense from a townie's perspective. How is this letting scum/SK back in the game?

I don't understand what JiF's alignment is going to tell you about Wombat or me.

I think if there are town roles out there they shouldn't waste their time trying to vet one of us tonight. If there's a real tracker they already know Wombat is lying. JVoR will shoot one of us to resolve the issue anyway, and if he doesn't shoot me, scum certainly will.

LOL - he's not town.  I should have shot him.  He's literally spelling out the worst plan ever.  You could end up with 3-4 town causalities. 

I didn't read after the first sentence. Your question is completely rhetorical. Don't want to go around in circles.

Thanks for using logic.

I think his plan should make the most sense from a townie's perspective. How is this letting scum/SK back in the game?

He's advocating 2 town lynches and possibly a 3rd town shot to find out what?  Nothing.  None of his plan does any good.  

LOL - he's not town. I should have shot him. He's literally spelling out the worst plan ever. You could end up with 3-4 town causalities.

Yes, but you could potentially end up with more town casualties if I were the lynch and you're able to steal the vig's shot to kill an additional townie.

JIF you seemed all blah blah earlier this day now that I pointed towards APE you seemed to have new life.

If you were so sure on the APE why did you wait until I brought it up ? You are supposed to be a scum hunter ...right ? Were you just going to die and not give town your true feelings on the APE ?

Thats pretty scummy if you ask me

Yes, but you could potentially end up with more town casualties if I were the lynch and you're able to steal the vig's shot to kill an additional townie.

But I wouldnt use the shot.

Are you town?  Because Ape is advocating killing you for what purpose?

You know what the Ape is doing???  Directing the town to kill at least 3 of their own to find out what exactly?  lol

He's not town.

This is retarded. 

I've already shown what happens if you and JVOR are both left alive. Leaving you two alive, if you are scum, is the ONLY way scum can turn this game around.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out. (8 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

If we lynch Wombat now, and get it wrong = 1 dead town = (7 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, you steal JVORs shot, scum shoots a townie = 1 dead town = (6 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tomorrow, you use JVOR's shot, we lynch you = 1 dead town, 1 dead scum = (5 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next night, scum kills town, JVOR kills town = 2 dead town = (3 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next day, we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk/town = (3 town, 1 scum)

Next night, scum kills town = 1 dead town = (2 town, 1 scum)

Next day, we must lynch correct or town loses.

This is all if we LEAVE JIF and JVOR in the game at this point. 

Wombat and Dan are insignificant. Neither of them has an immediate impact on cutting into town's numbers advantage right now. JVOR and JIF do. My proposed plan, if it goes as I suspect will look like this:

If we lynch JIF now, and get it right = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, JVOR shoots our choice of Dan/ Wombat (we know 1 is scum) = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 possible SK)

Next day we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk = (8 town)

or, if we are wrong on JIF:

If we lynch JIF now, and get it wrong = 1 dead town = (7 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, JVOR shoots our choice of Dan/ Wombat (we know 1 is scum) = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next day we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk = (8 town, 1 scum)

Next night scum kills town = 1 dead town = (7 town, 1 scum)

I think it's pretty clear the advantage my plan gives town = NUMBERS retention.

I think JIF is showing his ass right now scrambling, and pushing the "Ape is scum/3rd party" things from Smash. Which I'm not sure where that came from but I suspect he knows what he's doing.

JIF you seemed all blah blah earlier this day now that I pointed towards APE you seemed to have new life.

If you were so sure on the APE why did you wait until I brought it up ? You are supposed to be a scum hunter ...right ? Were you just going to die and not give town your true feelings on the APE ?

Thats pretty scummy if you ask me

WTF?  You've done nothing to influence me.  I'm making my case based on the dude plotting out a plan to take out potentially 3 townies. Me now thinks he's 3rd party (which Ive said could be a potential before).  Thats why I'm chirping in.  I'm town and want to win and this dude is plotting town destruction from what I see.

If you guys think its good.  Fine.  Lynch me and follow the Ape's path to victory.

Ask yourself this Smash - what does Ape's plan accomplish?  I see nothing.  

WTF?  You've done nothing to influence me.  I'm making my case based on the dude plotting out a plan to take out potentially 3 townies. Me now thinks he's 3rd party (which Ive said could be a potential before).  Thats why I'm chirping in.  I'm town and want to win and this dude is plotting town destruction from what I see.

If you guys think its good.  Fine.  Lynch me and follow the Ape's path to victory.

Ask yourself this Smash - what does Ape's plan accomplish?  I see nothing.  

Hahahahaha... well, this just complete's the set... of the scum team, the only one that put up a halfway decent argument was SMC... BG was a mess, CTM was obvious and you are pathetic.

Unofficial FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (6) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR, Ape

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

This was the hammer according to my count:

Alright, let's put an end to JIF. His alignment should better inform our choice on Dan and Wombat. We'll hold an in-thread vote to see which of them we want you to shoot. Then, if we manage to hit 1-2 scum there and the game doesn't end we have to assume you are SK, and we're going to lynch you.

Sorry, if you're SK you've done well, but scum got thumped so bad the numbers will essentially prevent you from having a shot at this.

Unvote

Vote JIF

You know what the Ape is doing??? Directing the town to kill at least 3 of their own to find out what exactly? lol

He's not town.

This is retarded.

I've already shown what happens if you and JVOR are both left alive. Leaving you two alive, if you are scum, is the ONLY way scum can turn this game around.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out. (8 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

If we lynch Wombat now, and get it wrong = 1 dead town = (7 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, you steal JVORs shot, scum shoots a townie = 1 dead town = (6 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tomorrow, you use JVOR's shot, we lynch you = 1 dead town, 1 dead scum = (5 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next night, scum kills town, JVOR kills town = 2 dead town = (3 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next day, we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk/town = (3 town, 1 scum)

Next night, scum kills town = 1 dead town = (2 town, 1 scum)

Next day, we must lynch correct or town loses.

This is all if we LEAVE JIF and JVOR in the game at this point.

Wombat and Dan are insignificant. Neither of them has an immediate impact on cutting into town's numbers advantage right now. JVOR and JIF do. My proposed plan, if it goes as I suspect will look like this:

If we lynch JIF now, and get it right = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, JVOR shoots our choice of Dan/ Wombat (we know 1 is scum) = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 possible SK)

Next day we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk = (8 town)

or, if we are wrong on JIF:

If we lynch JIF now, and get it wrong = 1 dead town = (7 town, 2 scum, 1 possible SK)

Tonight, JVOR shoots our choice of Dan/ Wombat (we know 1 is scum) = 1 dead scum = (8 town, 1 scum, 1 possible SK)

Next day we lynch JVOR = 1 dead sk = (8 town, 1 scum)

Next night scum kills town = 1 dead town = (7 town, 1 scum)

I think it's pretty clear the advantage my plan gives town = NUMBERS retention.

I think JIF is showing his ass right now scrambling, and pushing the "Ape is scum/3rd party" things from Smash. Which I'm not sure where that came from but I suspect he knows what he's doing.

If JiF or JVOR go off course they die next. And we either have a dead scum or now know of multiple non-town.

Getting people to chose sides between Wombat and Dan is also a good reason to lynch one or the other.

This.

Hahahahaha... well, this just complete's the set... of the scum team, the only one that put up a halfway decent argument was SMC... BG was a mess, CTM was obvious and you are pathetic.

Lulz.  You're the worst at this game.

This.

The solution to today's problem lies purely in logic. Town has a big numbers advantage, I've laid out the path to retain that lead, and do it in the most informative fashion. JIF is scrambling for his life right now. 

He's blatantly contradicted his willingness to die for the cause, and is not flailing. Just finish him. Follow my path, I knocked this game out of the park. 

JIF was sure that JVOR was SK, now he's advocating keeping the source for his gun stealing alive and lynching me. Because Smash laid a perfectly time "Ape is scum" trap.

Easy pickin's.

Its funny how Ape keeps ignoring the fact that I can steal JVOR's shot and holster saving us from having to lynch a townie today.

lmfao

Ignoring? Not at all. I don't believe you. If you were willing to holster, then Sharrow would still be alive. 

Yep, that's a lynch I believe.  Below is how it got to 6 votes, in case there is any confusion:

Official Vote Count:

JiF (5) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Deadline Tues 2/19 10PM EST.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Alright, let's put an end to JIF. His alignment should better inform our choice on Dan and Wombat. We'll hold an in-thread vote to see which of them we want you to shoot. Then, if we manage to hit 1-2 scum there and the game doesn't end we have to assume you are SK, and we're going to lynch you.

Sorry, if you're SK you've done well, but scum got thumped so bad the numbers will essentially prevent you from having a shot at this.

Unvote

Vote JIF

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

I was just about to point this out .

Its funny how Ape keeps ignoring the fact that I can steal JVOR's shot and holster saving us from having to lynch a townie today.

lmfao

JIF we know the possibilites....  the problem is do we trust you ? 

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Oh, perfect. 

Pretty much. Should be obvious soon enough how bad you suck at this or I'm right and you are 3rd party

CTM, BG, SMC.

I suck at this. I already showed how and why this course of action best benefits town regardless of your alignment. It went over your head, or you are scum. Either way, you are still horrible at this game.

******* shot Sharrow, he poses more value to the town in one post than having you for an entire game.

Archived