Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

CTM, BG, SMC.

I suck at this. I already showed how and why this course of action best benefits town regardless of your alignment. It went over your head, or you are scum. Either way, you are still horrible at this game.

******* shot Sharrow, he poses more value to the town in one post than having you for an entire game.

/////points and laughs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This.

The solution to today's problem lies purely in logic. Town has a big numbers advantage, I've laid out the path to retain that lead, and do it in the most informative fashion. JIF is scrambling for his life right now. 

He's blatantly contradicted his willingness to die for the cause, and is not flailing. Just finish him. Follow my path, I knocked this game out of the park. 

JIF was sure that JVOR was SK, now he's advocating keeping the source for his gun stealing alive and lynching me. Because Smash laid a perfectly time "Ape is scum" trap.

Easy pickin's.

Pretty much. Should be obvious soon enough how bad you suck at this or I'm right and you are 3rd party

Oh the Mock outrage after the Lynch.

If your Scum I got ya HLS

if town we get info ... have faith

What does HLS mean?

Anyway, the "Ape is scum" trap was awesome. Well done, he bit on that hard... like it was a penis.

No mock outrage.  Pissed you people are following the worst player in the games plan to destruction after I just gave you such a brilliant effort.

Its okay though, I'm heading to South Beach in a couple of days for a Bachelor Party and wont be very active, so I'm not to worried about it.  

No mock outrage.  Pissed you people are following the worst player in the games plan to destruction after I just gave you such a brilliant effort.

Its okay though, I'm heading to South Beach in a couple of days for a Bachelor Party and wont be very active, so I'm not to worried about it.  

You used to compensate for piss poor play with good trolling, but even your trolling has reached a new low. Awful. 

You used to compensate for piss poor play with good trolling, but even your trolling has reached a new low. Awful. 

You have an inferiority complex with me.  I'm sorry you cant be me.  Its hard to be this awesome at everything.  You should just stick with sucking at everything since you're good at it.  We respect that about you.  

You have an inferiority complex with me.  I'm sorry you cant be me.  Its hard to be this awesome at everything.  You should just stick with sucking at everything since you're good at it.  We respect that about you.  

Hahahahahaha... that's a bit better. Good job buddy, horrible play, but good job rebounding with the trolling a little.

Dont let him fool you Smash.  He's doing his thing where he buddies up to someone once he's been called out for what he is.  I read Ape better than anyone in the game.  He's not town.  

Im well aware of the mock friendship as well ...damn near everyone in this game does it.

Hahahahahaha... that's a bit better. Good job buddy, horrible play, but good job rebounding with the trolling a little.

Sometimes when you just suck, the best course of action is to embrace it.  Some people just dont have the ability to overcome that God made them inferior to others.  Many people work hard to get better and just fail, like you.  I'd just embrace it, we'll love you for it.

Unofficial FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (6) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR, Ape

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

This was the hammer according to my count:

Actually I'm about 99% sure there was a hammer vote on JiF yesterday afternoon and that post was edited :P  not that it matters now

Can you elaborate on this?

Hess hammered JiF in the post before my **crickets** post, I'm almost positive of it.  That's why I kept checking the thread and being shocked there was no other responses.  Didn't notice until today he edited it.

Like I said, no big deal now...I was just a bit confused when I started catching up

This. How, in any way possible, would you not get the vest? 

**crickets**

Unofficial Vote Count:

JiF (4) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (3) - JVOR, Ape, Crusher

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Okay, assuming Hess voted JIF and edited, and Crusher was already on JIF before unvoting, then yeah, it would have been the hammer. According to this.

Friggin' Hess.

Editing has always been encouraged.

It's up to the person doing the editing to explain anything that was caught.  It could mean nothing, it could mean something.  That's for you to decide.

Scene upcoming..  about to go home for a few hours.

Things in Reseda had been going well until he decided it was time to exert his will.  

"I've been en fuego for weeks people.  If you listen to me the Cobra Kai would have been torn to shreds by now".

"uhh..  But you claim you had a gun and killed a townie.  Sure it was a "bully", whatever that means, but it was a townie nonetheless".

"Don't worry about that I'm on Fire".

"No.. no you're not.  If you were on "fire" you wouldn't have just killed a townie.  That's not being on fire..  that's killing an innocent civilian".

"pfft.  I have my reads.  They've been rock solid".

"NO THEY HAVEN'T.  STOP SAYING THEY HAVE".

"Look.  Caped Crusader.  All we're trying to tell you is that you're the most recent person to kill a townie.  Can you at least acknowledge that you can't be on fire when you're killing townies"?

"Nope.  Fire Brah.  I'm Batm......"

Before he could get it out the town converged.  The punches and kicks didn't stop until long after Buttman had taken his last breath.  Seems everyone wanted to make an example out of him.  

JiF, aka Takumi Stuff (Town Thief) is DEAD!

tumblr_lpquchSmYG1qf99mso1_400.gif

What planet is JIF from that he steals a gun from JVOR, concludes that JVOR is the SK, and used the gun to kill Sharrow instead of JVOR? What a dumbass. Who wants to bet that idiot gave scum a vest too. LOL, sigh

Anyway, I accounted for this possibility and knew it was a risk. We removed the unpredictable and idiotic risk of JIF meddling with JVOR's shots. Now we have JVOR on-board and committed to working with us, we should have a vote between Dan and Wombat for who JVOR shoots, essentially giving us a night time lynch if it works out. If JVOR shoots anyone else, then we should lynch him immediately.

I'd like Dan and Wombat to make their final cases.

CTMs reveal vote count:

Leelou (1) - Dan
80 (1) - BG
CTM (7) - Smash80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher, Ape
Hess (2) - CTM, Verb
Smash (1) - Ape,
Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily
Ape (1) - JiF

Midway though the challenge:

APESAN (5) - 80CTM, Wombat, JVoR, Lily
CTMSAN (5) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan

Final Cage Match Count:

APESAN (4) - CTM, JVoR, LilySmash
CTMSAN (10) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan, Hess, JiF80, Crusher, Wombat

BG's final lynch train:

Hess (5) -  Verb,  Leelou, Ape, BG, Dan

BG (9) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, JVoR, Smash80, Wombat, Sharrow

SMC Final Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - SMC

Dan (1) - AVM

SMC (8) - Wombat, Hess, Crusher, Leelou, Dan, Ape, JiF, JVoR

Hess (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting (?) - Smash

JIF FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (6) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR, Ape

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

Anyway, I'm leaning towards JVOR shooting Wombat.

My only hang-up with Dan is that she knew to cool the momentum early on this day to stall JIF's train. Very strong "look how town I am" play, which is something she does well as scum.

Wombat's votes in the counts above (bolded) were all pretty damning.

Archived