Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I'm leaning towards JVOR shooting Wombat.

My only hang-up with Dan is that she knew to cool the momentum early on this day to stall JIF's train. Very strong "look how town I am" play, which is something she does well as scum.

Wombat's votes in the counts above (bolded) were all pretty damning.

I was stalling the train because, at the time, it was centered around the "JiF-as-SK" theory. I knew this theory didn't fit because I had seen JiF visit JVoR without killing him. I was still working through the thread, trying to piece things together, and was confused about how my results could make sense with Smash's. I was also concerned at the way Leelou voted JiF without thinking through whether the SK theory made sense.

I initially wanted to get through the situation without sharing what I knew and how I knew it, if possible. This is why I made a couple comments early on about wanting to hear from Wombat. But I made it way too obvious that I had additional information. I expected Wombat to say he'd tracked JiF or me, so that we could vet each other.

I still have no explanation for Wombat's fake claim or why, when he got to L-2, he'd choose SMC of all people.

Nudge:

Not giving the vest to Smash is probably the best reason to lynch you.

Un-nudge:

We had a Vengeful townie and a Town Bully. He's probably telling the truth. 

Nudge:

Interesting to see JiF say he's fine with being lynched but still fighting it regardless. Actions are not matching up with words.

Best point JIF made the whole time, to JVOR:

Curious, if you know I stole your gun, why are you voting me?

You think I'm scum?

Okay... ?

Hmmmm?  Ok. Gonna let some people chime in. 

Nudge x2:

AVM: How often have you heard of scum giving out guns or vests? How often have you heard of scum stealing items?

I think if there is scum between JVOR and JiF it's almost assuredly JiF.

Having said that I'm pretty sure JiF isn't scum, think it's Wombat, but I think the better move is to make 100% on JiF at his expense.

Here's what we know. Dan accused Wombat of lying. I came out today with case on JIF and/or Dan, and Dan cooled the train on JIF, to invite Wombat into a situation where she could snare him. I've seen Dan masterfully do the "look how town I am" thing, and stalling JIF early, to only push his train later while her vote was on Wombat could be viewed as scummy.

If Dan is scum, and did the whole "real life, maybe I should be replaced" thing as cover all game long... then she's lost all Vader-ness. I don't think she'd do that though, so I think she legitimately caught Wombat. I'm inclined to have Wombat shot by JVOR.

But I want to see them debate for their lives and hear other people's thoughts as well. This is a vote. JVOR needs to shoot one of them, and chances are, scum just realized that because I pushed for JIF to be lynched today to remove any risk of him being a scum thief, they are stuck having to have to shoot JVOR, while he shoots at them. It's a beautiful thing really. Doesn't matter if he's SK or Vig, he's got to appease the town and shoot for scum, and they need to live, they have to take him down.

After this is all resolved... I think Nolder and Leelou represent the two I'd be looking at as final scum. Outside shot at Crusher. 

Nolder just made 2 nudges of JIF train, plus shot the doc when she soft-claimed. Which scum obviously noticed, given BG came out and voted Lily almost immediately when it became obvious.

Leelou did exactly what BG did during the gladiator challenge, voted CTM and pushed my train non-stop.

I think AVM is town. He picked up on IF we wanted to truly remove the 2nd killer, it should have been a JVOR lynch today. Nice. I have no read on Hess, he's played so scummy I almost think it'd be absurd for him to do this as scum. WIFOM sure, but I dunno.

So Wombat, Nolder or Leelou.

JVOR as SK is still less deadly to town than a town JIF with a gun. Anyway, I figured he'd be taken out tonight by scum. LOL

I was stalling the train because, at the time, it was centered around the "JiF-as-SK" theory. I knew this theory didn't fit because I had seen JiF visit JVoR without killing him. I was still working through the thread, trying to piece things together, and was confused about how my results could make sense with Smash's. I was also concerned at the way Leelou voted JiF without thinking through whether the SK theory made sense.

I initially wanted to get through the situation without sharing what I knew and how I knew it, if possible. This is why I made a couple comments early on about wanting to hear from Wombat. But I made it way too obvious that I had additional information. I expected Wombat to say he'd tracked JiF or me, so that we could vet each other.

I still have no explanation for Wombat's fake claim or why, when he got to L-2, he'd choose SMC of all people.

You are good in my book. I can't see you faking the "replace me" as scum, you are too good for that tactic.

And your explanations make sense, plus Wombat is doing what scum does (clamming up) while you are doing what town does (trying to explain, ad nauseum) in situations like this. Usually the outcome is the townie talks themselves into a hole. 

If we tell JVOR to shoot wombat, and he's scum. They'll probably shoot you. Then we lynch JVOR tomorrow to ensure he's not SK. Leaving us with a lot of town vs. 1 scum.

If we tell JVOR to shoot wombat, and he's town. They'll probably shoot JVOR. Then we lynch you tomorrow to ensure we get scum. Leaving us with a lot of town vs. 1 scum.

That potential 1 scum is either Nolder or Leelou, outside shot at Crusher. I'm leaning heavily towards Nolder, based on my case on him above, and the balance logic. It makes sense to give scum an extra day kill incentive with town having a thief, possible vig, multiple vests, etc.

When I first voted JiF I thought it would put him at like L3. Lol I had no idea it was only 6 to lynch already. I was just fishing around didn't want to actually lynch him lol.

He was the right lynch. It helped me see the entire last day better, and put us in a strong position. He made it easy with his illogical counters, and scummy/stupid play, but regardless of his alignment, the lynch proved to be informative.

I think AVM is town. He picked up on IF we wanted to truly remove the 2nd killer, it should have been a JVOR lynch today. Nice. I have no read on Hess, he's played so scummy I almost think it'd be absurd for him to do this as scum. WIFOM sure, but I dunno.

I'm unsure about AVM. The only scum lynch he's been on is BG. Other than that, it was Darthe D1, then a really lazy vote on me purely for being alive.

I'm unsure about AVM. The only scum lynch he's been on is BG. Other than that, it was Darthe D1, then a really lazy vote on me purely for being alive.

Me too. 

I'm just seeing if I can get him to pipe up. 

AVM as scum suggesting JVOR over JIF, would look awful good for a scum player if JVOR flipped SK and JIF flips town. Also, means no SK or Vig shooting at them tonight. Scum's best interests were to lynch JVOR or the town part of you/Wombat.

It's night phase though, so I have to say things to stay alive.

;)

You are good in my book. I can't see you faking the "replace me" as scum, you are too good for that tactic.

And your explanations make sense, plus Wombat is doing what scum does (clamming up) while you are doing what town does (trying to explain, ad nauseum) in situations like this. Usually the outcome is the townie talks themselves into a hole. 

If we tell JVOR to shoot wombat, and he's scum. They'll probably shoot you. Then we lynch JVOR tomorrow to ensure he's not SK. Leaving us with a lot of town vs. 1 scum.

If we tell JVOR to shoot wombat, and he's town. They'll probably shoot JVOR. Then we lynch you tomorrow to ensure we get scum. Leaving us with a lot of town vs. 1 scum.

That potential 1 scum is either Nolder or Leelou, outside shot at Crusher. I'm leaning heavily towards Nolder, based on my case on him above, and the balance logic. It makes sense to give scum an extra day kill incentive with town having a thief, possible vig, multiple vests, etc.

I think as scum I still would have told Pac he could replace me if needed. I was reading maybe one or two posts from every third page, lol. I really shouldn't have told Pac I could fill a spot when I wasn't sure about my schedule. So I don't want the first part to unfairly factor into anyone's decision.

I totally support JVoR shooting Wombat!! Lol.

Nolder and Leelou would probably be my first two choices as well.

I think JVOR should shoot Wombat. 

To me, Dan is vetted watcher and Wombat waited far too long to out a guilty on SMC. We were in a good spot as town when he claims to have had SMC visiting 80 and he waited until he was L-2. Plus his claim of Sharrow visiting JVOR does not match up with Dan's claim of only JiF visiting JVOR. 

I think JVOR should shoot Wombat. 

To me, Dan is vetted watcher and Wombat waited far too long to out a guilty on SMC. We were in a good spot as town when he claims to have had SMC visiting 80 and he waited until he was L-2. Plus his claim of Sharrow visiting JVOR does not match up with Dan's claim of only JiF visiting JVOR. 

This.

I agree.

Now Dan is ******* with me though with the "I don't want that asked to factor in". Hahahaha... JVOR should shoot Wombat.

Nudge:

Un-nudge:

Nudge:

Best point JIF made the whole time, to JVOR:

Okay... ?

Nudge x2:

Here's what we know. Dan accused Wombat of lying. I came out today with case on JIF and/or Dan, and Dan cooled the train on JIF, to invite Wombat into a situation where she could snare him. I've seen Dan masterfully do the "look how town I am" thing, and stalling JIF early, to only push his train later while her vote was on Wombat could be viewed as scummy.

If Dan is scum, and did the whole "real life, maybe I should be replaced" thing as cover all game long... then she's lost all Vader-ness. I don't think she'd do that though, so I think she legitimately caught Wombat. I'm inclined to have Wombat shot by JVOR.

But I want to see them debate for their lives and hear other people's thoughts as well. This is a vote. JVOR needs to shoot one of them, and chances are, scum just realized that because I pushed for JIF to be lynched today to remove any risk of him being a scum thief, they are stuck having to have to shoot JVOR, while he shoots at them. It's a beautiful thing really. Doesn't matter if he's SK or Vig, he's got to appease the town and shoot for scum, and they need to live, they have to take him down.

After this is all resolved... I think Nolder and Leelou represent the two I'd be looking at as final scum. Outside shot at Crusher. 

Nolder just made 2 nudges of JIF train, plus shot the doc when she soft-claimed. Which scum obviously noticed, given BG came out and voted Lily almost immediately when it became obvious.

Leelou did exactly what BG did during the gladiator challenge, voted CTM and pushed my train non-stop.

JVOR as SK is still less deadly to town than a town JIF with a gun. Anyway, I figured he'd be taken out tonight by scum. LOL

You have been pushing for Dan all game or a good portion of it and now you give us Wombat, Nolder or Leelou ? No

I'll tell ya what Ape we either shoot Dan or Wombat like we originally said . I think we get more info from shooting Wombat. One of the 2 has got to be scum.

Dan could you post all your results once again for me please.

How was it lazy when plenty of others made similar points to my OVERALL point -- you were laying low as all scum died, and needed to get pressured.  It's a strategy I've used time and again to snag Sharrow and plenty others as scum (noticed I mentioned him in the same breathe as you that same game day).  As soon as you claimed watcher I backed off and jumped at Wombat.  Before you claimed, I had said I didn't like Wombat but he was essentially vetted town (in my eyes, at the time).

I understand having a problem with my vote, but it wasn't lazy.

AVM, I see you lurking.

I just want you to know. JIF stole a gun and gave it to me. You = ****ed.

:D

I'm amazed at seeing Crusehr and AVM at the bottom of the page constantly, and no contribution. I want to pee in their cheerios.

I pulled the thread up as soon as I got back from class before my run to see JiF's alignment.  I saw up to your post on discussing who to shoot so I figured I had time to get my run in first.  I covered yesterday games phase (and mentioned numerous times) that it makes no sense for Wombat to hold that information til he was L-2...no doubt in my mind who should be the shot.

I wanted to lynch Wombat, but I followed the logic on the JiF or JVoR lynch.  And yes, I originally wanted to lynch Dan...but Wom as scum actually supports the questioning of why Wombat waited to vote (to be fair, Nolder said something first in thread I believe)

You have been pushing for Dan all game or a good portion of it and now you give us Wombat, Nolder or Leelou ? No

I'll tell ya what Ape we either shoot Dan or Wombat like we originally said . I think we get more info from shooting Wombat. One of the 2 has got to be scum.

Dan could you post all your results once again for me please.

I haven't been pushing for Dan all game, whatchoo talkin about Willis? 

Anyway, I'm not suggesting anything other than shooting Wombat or Dan. I'm just looking past resolving them, and JVOR, and thinking about what may be leftover. 

Sorry monkey.  Just not grasping much.  I will keep reading and do what I can.

I'll explain.

We know either Dan or Wombat is scum. That much is clear.

When JIF revealed as thief, I suspected he was scum, his arguments didn't help. I looked at the big picture, and thought regardless of JIF's alignment, if we lynch him we will get info. It will also force scum to have to shoot JVOR or one of Wombat/Dan, meaning we either keep our Vig or keep our Watcher. JIF's role out of them all was least valuable to the town, imo. Since he was doing dumb sh*t with it.

So now, we learned from a train on a townie, as I'm sure some scum got behind the Ape's wrong case. (And yes, I was wrong JIF, sorry, but I'll make it up to you with victory.)

We have JVOR cooperating to shoot either Dan or Wombat, which allows town a lynch at night, more or less. If we choose the scum side of that, let's assume Wombat, then scum will have to use their NK on either JVOR or Dan. If we choose the town side, then scum will likely shoot JVOR. They can't have SK or Vig still running around.

The fact that this created a situation where scum might have no choice but to shoot JVOR is why I pushed for JIF first. Now, if we get it right with Wombat, then we save Dan or JVOR for the next cycle, and there's no risk that JIF town or scum can steal JVOR's shot and take this situation away from us, and then shoot a townie tomorrow because he's dumb.

I haven't been pushing for Dan all game, whatchoo talkin about Willis? 

Anyway, I'm not suggesting anything other than shooting Wombat or Dan. I'm just looking past resolving them, and JVOR, and thinking about what may be leftover. 

Thats fine .  Im not going to investiagte JVOR tonight since we know he has a gun there is the outside chance we have an SK team with alternating day shots.

You asked me before who I thought was left. Since 3 scum are dead to this point I think we either have a SK team and one scum left OR 1 SK and 2 scum left.

We should wait until daytime before we pick who should be shot anyhow.

Thats fine .  Im not going to investiagte JVOR tonight since we know he has a gun there is the outside chance we have an SK team with alternating day shots.

You asked me before who I thought was left. Since 3 scum are dead to this point I think we either have a SK team and one scum left OR 1 SK and 2 scum left.

We should wait until daytime before we pick who should be shot anyhow.

Have you confirmed with Pac that your gun-finding would also work on the scum NK submitter, assuming the term "gun" is just a euphemism for "kill attempt"?

Agree with you on the remaining parties. 

Not sure what you mean about daytime break, JVOR's kill is a night action. It is night now.

I want to chop Nolder up, mix him with shaved romano, breadcrumbs and an egg, and turn him into a meatball, for my sandwich.

If the game lasts til Wednesday we could lynch him, since he killed Lils and all.

Joke lynch on D5 (or whatever)? OMG AVM IS TEH SCUMZ

/sherlock ape'd

LOL, yeah right.

I had to do ALL the heavy lifting on CTM and BG, opened today on SMC before Wombat revealed, and put the logic in place to make sure we lynched SMC instead of Wombat, as you were trying to push us back to Wbat.

If you wanted info on SMC, you go after SMC, not after Wombat. Which is what you proposed and are now spinning as a pro-town move. Garbage = you.

JVOR may not have only 1 shot, but he's shooting at high scum suspects. That's not the play of a SK, imo. You look like you are basically clamoring for us to remove the tracker and the vigilante.

Wow.

Almost like your rooting for it. 

It really does.  LOL

Oh, looky what I just found from my fine feathered fat friend... look at him caress the Ape, and rub his belly, making him embrace his suspicion of JIF. 

I retract my null read on Crusher. I knew there was someone else nudging me on this train, but I had weekend brain when I was sorting through stuff earlier. 

Crusher's plea that he'll "try to help out, but he's lost track" pinged me a bit, so I went back to read around when I started forming an opinion on JIF.

These nuggets were there. Click the grey arrow thingy and read them in their full context.

Nolder astonished by Wombat's late results. Not sure if genuine, or if setting Wombat up to them say he was "slow-playing".

While JIF was calling this a bus move, Crusher was pumping my ego on my case on JIF, setting up next day. 

WHAT?!

SMC was the scum?

As I was rereading I was sure it was Wombat

Seriously dude why the **** wouldn't you reveal as soon as you got the guilty on SMC?

Thanks

But no seriously IMHO that was a pretty bad move by Wombat

I mean granted we're ahead so if he was killed or lynched before getting to out his results it wouldn't have been the end of the world but it still doesn't make much sense to me

If it was me I'd have outed myself right away and went after SMC full force

God damn JIF, he was probably spot on about the bus, but everything else he was spewing around noticing it was ******* dense. Oh well, looks like he helped after all... he helped me catch his sweet fat muffin top. :)

Have you confirmed with Pac that your gun-finding would also work on the scum NK submitter, assuming the term "gun" is just a euphemism for "kill attempt"?

Agree with you on the remaining parties. 

Not sure what you mean about daytime break, JVOR's kill is a night action. It is night now.

when have we seen 2 deaths during the day or night ? Gun can not be a euphemism since my role was tailored off the norm for a gunsmith who usually gives out guns. This is what meakes me think everything thats going on with kills and how they happen are not just fluff. JVOR could very well be town with one shot and JIF stole the gun and took the shot. I know you and him claim he shot off your vest but I dont see how you "evade" a gun shot like it was mentioned in the scene.

New thinking:

JVOR shoots Wombat tonight.

(Hopefully this kills scum, and we have either Dan or JVOR still with us tomorrow. We've got Smash and some other potential roles to use to weed out the final scum.)

If nobody finds scum 100%, then tomorrow we lynch Crusher. Because my brain just switched back on after being with family all weekend, and I want to see this through to the end.

If Wombat and Crusher are the final scum, and the game doesn't end, then sorry JVOR you must die next.

Nolder astonished by Wombat's late results. Not sure if genuine, or if setting Wombat up to them say he was "slow-playing".

While JIF was calling this a bus move, Crusher was pumping my ego on my case on JIF, setting up next day. 

God damn JIF, he was probably spot on about the bus, but everything else he was spewing around noticing it was ******* dense. Oh well, looks like he helped after all... he helped me catch his sweet fat muffin top. :)

Until now you are making a lot of sense.  Now your letting your imagination win.  Too bad. 

Archived