Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All she wanted was for Danielson to have the same feelings for her, that she had for him. 

Even with 80Larussos amazingly bad performance early on, she couldn't help but want to nurture him.  It was akin to a farmer forming an inexplicable bond with a mentally challenged pig.

But Daniel was long gone.  And time was running out to avenge his death.

"Wait... you?  You're... with the Kai"?

"That's right.  And I'm sorry but it's time for you to die".

One quick jab and she was gone... 

DanX, aka Kumiko (Town Watcher) is DEAD!

5307074_std.jpg

Ok so heres the deal.... I can see other weapons other than the Gun (kicks punches strangulations skull ****ings ) I can see it all. I investigated Hess last night and he was not carrying any type of weapon so he could not have killed Dan. Dans Killer is either Nolder or AVM since both Hess and Myself are now vetted.

Im going to Vote AVM because hes scum !

Really? Huh well he had me.

Good thing you had this power and got vetted.

Dunno why they didn't take you out tbh.

Unvote 

Vote AVM

you are the biggest skimming skimmer who skims I have ever seen. I mean we all do it from time to time and Ive been known to Dabble :character0053:  but you take it to a new level

Could be. I've been really in and out on this game. My fault really. I shouldn't have joined when I knew I was going to be away for 3-4 days.

Anyway I'm not sure what it is you think I missed (obviously) but instead of complaining about it you could just tell me.

you are the biggest skimming skimmer who skims I have ever seen. I mean we all do it from time to time and Ive been known to Dabble :character0053:  but you take it to a new level

Nolder's paying you to let him win, IMO.

It's awfully convenient that he's "skimmed" every time where he's made a mistake this game.  Yes, he does it every game -- but not to this extent.

He "skimmed" when he shot Lily and missed she was hinting doc.  And that was after he looked SUPER town offering to hear from everyone on who to shoot.  Then he fakes his shot...and shoots the doc.  Then gets mad when people blow up at him because he didn't know.

Hell, after the last two days there's no way I'd think anyone would say "man, AVM had me fooled!"  I mean, how convenient is it that Nolder was gone ALL day until right after they lynch yesterday?  It screams he's being told to stay out of the thread.  I know he's bad for being gone long stretches, but really that long?  And that "aww shucks, I missed the end of the game?!" post stunk.  No one could have possibly thought it was the end of the game...we've killed THREE scum, including a scum traitor.  It's among the worst trying to look townie posts ever made.

vote: Nolder

With 4 scum, one being a traitor, it makes sense to have given scum something extra -- daytime shot makes perfect sense.  There were lots of vests to balance it from being OP, but you've got to give something to balance out having a traitor plus a cop/watcher (which can nullify the GF too, remember).

Nolder's paying you to let him win, IMO.

It's awfully convenient that he's "skimmed" every time where he's made a mistake this game. Yes, he does it every game -- but not to this extent.

He "skimmed" when he shot Lily and missed she was hinting doc. And that was after he looked SUPER town offering to hear from everyone on who to shoot. Then he fakes his shot...and shoots the doc. Then gets mad when people blow up at him because he didn't know.

Hell, after the last two days there's no way I'd think anyone would say "man, AVM had me fooled!" I mean, how convenient is it that Nolder was gone ALL day until right after they lynch yesterday? It screams he's being told to stay out of the thread. I know he's bad for being gone long stretches, but really that long? And that "aww shucks, I missed the end of the game?!" post stunk. No one could have possibly thought it was the end of the game...we've killed THREE scum, including a scum traitor. It's among the worst trying to look townie posts ever made.

vote: Nolder

With 4 scum, one being a traitor, it makes sense to have given scum something extra -- daytime shot makes perfect sense. There were lots of vests to balance it from being OP, but you've got to give something to balance out having a traitor plus a cop/watcher (which can nullify the GF too, remember).

vote Nolder

I mean, how convenient is it that Nolder was gone ALL day until right after they lynch yesterday?  It screams he's being told to stay out of the thread.  I know he's bad for being gone long stretches, but really that long? 

I realize you're just trying to stay alive and win so it's whatever but I still feel the need to address this anyway. I don't know how long I was asleep for but for all I know it could have been as much as 10-12 hours (also note that I usually get offline maybe an hour or two before actually sleeping. When I wake up it usually takes me 10-30 mins to actually get online and then mafia is usually 3rd priority for things I check (email being the first). So yeah I was gone during the lynch. Remember that you guys lynched without me. It's not like you gave me much of a chance to be around really. It was a matter of hours not days.

And that "aww shucks, I missed the end of the game?!" post stunk.  No one could have possibly thought it was the end of the game...we've killed THREE scum, including a scum traitor.  It's among the worst trying to look townie posts ever made.

2 SKs and 3 scum...are a lot of scum. I guess you would make 4 so that's 6 scum in a 19 player game. even at 30% scum that's one more scum than there should be really. I think this is probably balanced out by all the vests and vengeful kills and such but it's still a higher number of scum than you would expect for a game this size.

"I'm hurt bad Mr. Miyagi.  These guys are making a mistake.  I need another chance to prove it to them"

"You no need this AVMsan.  You fought good fight".

"But they're wrong!  I want one more chance to be able to tell them about the mistakes they're going to make.  How am I supposed to show my face in public when everyone knows Hess, Nolder, and Smash got the better of me.  I'll never be able to have balance that way.."

"Aye.  Lay head back"

*SLAP*

Miyagi.gif

I was going to unvote last night to give you guys some time for a few posts and I didnt do it. Does not matter at this point I guess, town is going to win.

AVM why didnt you just say you had that power ? Would have made it a no brainer to lynch you, vett you, and remove the guessing. To be honest I was very slightly leaning to you as scum so I just went with my first instinct.

I was going to unvote last night to give you guys some time for a few posts and I didnt do it. Does not matter at this point I guess, town is going to win.

AVM why didnt you just say you had that power ? Would have made it a no brainer to lynch you, vett you, and remove the guessing. To be honest I was very slightly leaning to you as scum so I just went with my first instinct.

That was me lol. *shrugs

I was going to say its still possible he could be scum but I chose to question him. You should have just let the death go through if nolder is scum he kills me you revive me and we vote him for the win.

Its all good I have a vest anyhow so they ****ed no matter how you slice it LOL

I was going to say its still possible he could be scum but I chose to question him. You should have just let the death go through if nolder is scum he kills me you revive me and we vote him for the win.

Its all good I have a vest anyhow so they ****ed no matter how you slice it LOL

Me too. Yeah I figured there might be an outside shot here so lets see if either of these guys have something up their sleeve.

Archived