Maxman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for some site updates. Bye bye:

11_header_v2.jpg

Who should be in the new banner?

If I may make a humble suggestion sir, I would say this:

-For now, the Banner should display the mainstays of talent on our beloved New York Jets.  In my view, that would be any combination of Mr. Mangold, Mr. Revis, Mr. Harris, Mr. Landry, Mr. Furguson, Mr. Wilkerson and/or Mr. Cromartie.  These men represent the best of what we had on the field in 2012.

-As we move on through the free agency period and the forthcoming NFL Draft, it may be wise to alter the banner again, to display the hopes and dreams of the future of the New York Jets.  Young, up and coming players, including Mr. Wilkerson, Mr. Coples, Mr. Hill, Mr. Ellis and any appropriate young or newly aquired talent obtained in the aforemetnioned aquisition periods.  The Hope of the Future, you may wish to call it.

-Finally, once the 2013 season begins, the banner should display our leaders for the forthcoming campaign.  Coach Ryan, whomever our starting Quarterback may be, and the best we have at that moment, assumedly some from the lists above and some new faces.

This kind of rotating graphical display is sure to appeal to the majority of fans and site visitors, as it would best display what excites and inflames our passions, heats the blood as they say, as our team moves through the offseason, and into Campaign 2013. 

I am sure, whatever choice you make, it will be an excellent one.  No collywobbles here.

i just wanna know why sanchez is still on it...

Because we don't have anyone volunteering to do graphics for us these days. So I had to hold it off and do it all at once with the new skins that will soon launch.

Archived