Who is ready for another Yankees championship season?

Maxman

Tldr because guy considers it logical that I really take it seriously when he and Scott agree because of some tension in their past. Still nothing I've read that actually proves anything said by any of you to be a perfectly true statement, that would be infinitely more relevant.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logical guy also thinks not knowing who the sideline reporter is is more than enough evidence to show I don't watch Yankee games. Then Captain Logic tries to quote me and, like his boy Mike putting up Mr. Elite's Tampa stats, ****s up what he could have just copied and pasted. Not that quoting what I actually said helps his point, but what IS beyond clear is that I've been arguing with some very delusional posters working off the assumption that they are SO right they don't even really need to show the work.

Logical guy also thinks not knowing who the sideline reporter is is more than enough evidence to show I don't watch Yankee games. Then Captain Logic tries to quote me and, like his boy Mike putting up Mr. Elite's Tampa stats, ****s up what he could have just copied and pasted. Not that quoting what I actually said helps his point, but what IS beyond clear is that I've been arguing with some very delusional posters working off the assumption that they are SO right they don't even really need to show the work.

ROTFLMAO.

He wants more "evidence".  As if he's provided any.

Maybe the Cubs haven't been able to dump Soriano because he's too good.

Tldr because guy considers it logical that I really take it seriously when he and Scott agree because of some tension in their past. Still nothing I've read that actually proves anything said by any of you to be a perfectly true statement, that would be infinitely more relevant.

Every post just digs you deeper.

You made the assertion that I only respect Scott's knowledge because we always agree.  My point is that we rarely agree, but that I'm still able to respect his knowledge.  I know that is hard for you to understand, but it makes plenty of sense to the rest of us.

Strong argument though, that it was too long to read.  

ROTFLMAO.

He wants more "evidence".  As if he's provided any.

Maybe the Cubs haven't been able to dump Soriano because he's too good.

Off topic but I just want to say your username \ avatar combo is brilliant.

Every post just digs you deeper.

If only you were actually capable of burying me but this is how it's gone so far:

Potato and friends: Derp Soriano sucks da Cubs been trying to trade him for years! He's a DH herp!

SenorGato: *links to how he's not a DH* and notes that Soriano is still on the Cubs despite all that desperation to move him.

Potato and friends: LOL EVIDENCE we have our own science! Oh Scott the tension is finally breaking down between us! *smoochiesmoochiesmoochie making out furiously* Oh Tyler Austin! 

Archived