Tannenbaum- "I'd build my franchise around Russell Wilson over Luck, RG3 and Kaepernick"

Matt39

Wilson may not be ur typical pocket passer, but he's not a Vick version 2.0 either. He'll stay in the pocket to make plays but if its not there, he'll roll out. If he sees an opening, he'll take off. I don't think he premeditates which plays to run on. So far, he's been really good at deciding when to take off running.

I love RG3 and would take him over any QB in the NFL, but his problem will be the same as Vick's, staying healthy. For that reason alone, I'd go with Wilson, who is a safer pick than RG3. RG3 can be careless with himself at times, just like Vick.

If RG3 were 100% healthy I'd take him over Wilson. Post injury though, I'd probably go with Wilson. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might end up being tougher for RG3 who plays outside and in a lot of cold weather stadiums in a very physical division. Kaepernick in sunny San Fran and Luck and Wilson in a dome. He's already slightly handicapped vs. the other 3 given that situation, if we're comparing the 4. 

Wilson doesnt play in a dome.  

that wasn't the quote.  he just said based on last season, that's the guy he would build a franchis around

get it right

and wasn't their a leak that the jets scouts wanted wilson ?

and why is this guy on TV ?  he's a failure

tanny hermy and mangini haunting us on the airwaves

shudder

No love for RG3?? Dude took a terrible team and made them into NFC East champions. Everyone likes to undermine RG3's throwing ability like Luck is so much better when he was actually one of the most proficient passers in the entire NFL last season. Honestly, give me RG3.

HE HAD THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN REDSKINS TEAM HISTORY TO HELP HIM!

Archived