Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Happy Birthday JetNation

How much does he care about the members of this site?  He once asked me to create a bunch of alt accounts so members who play Mafia can have alter egos for a single game in that forum.  A dozen or so users are nothing for a site like this in terms of traffic.  The mafia forum does very little in terms of adding traffic to this site as well...  but Max cares enough about the user-base that a little extra effort put forth to make a small group of people happy is nothing that Max would think twice about.  On multiple occasions as an admin here I witnessed Max taking great measures to fix the smallest of bugs that 99.99% of the user base wouldn't notice.  He did so for the one person who did notice.  Other places would put the issue on the future fix list and forget about it.  Oh, and have I mentioned how expensive it is to run this place?

As someone who comes to this site only for mafia I can say that however small the amount of traffic the mafia forum produces it does do it's small part. I haven't been around very long but I have no doubt that everything you said about Max is true and I definitely appreciate it. Happy birthday JN!  :-)

I don't even know what mafia game is:(

Me either. The one forum here I've never been in.

Jokes aside the game is actually pretty easy to understand but hard to master. There is a group of people, some good and a few bad. The bad people know who each other are and may communicate privately while the good people only know that they themselves are good and must figure out who is good and bad during the course of the game. The game revolves around everyone voting to kill one person during the day and the bad people choosing to kill one person at night. When a majority vote is reached to kill someone during the day the moderator pronounces them dead and tells everyone whether they were good or bad and then night starts. Like I said before at night the bad people decide who they want to kill and tell the game moderator who then tells the rest of the game who died during the night and whether they were good or bad. This continues until either all the bad people are killed or until the number of bad people equals the number of good people thus preventing a majority vote.

And that's a basic game of mafia, hope to see you both there soon!  :cool0044:

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company