If there's something strange, in your neighborhood... who you gonna call?

Integrity28

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.  I don't like mafia without the Ape.  It's boring to read and of no interest to me. 

I'll be writing the scenes dude, and still forcing the action. You've played my games, I'm a better mod than Pac. LOL

What a backhand to the rest of the community. GFY.

No, this is not a sign up.

If it's any consolation, I'm willing to give you a forehand and full fist face punch as well. 

I'll be writing the scenes dude, and still forcing the action. You've played my games, I'm a better mod than Pac. LOL

Incorrect.  I've revolutionized mafia by not conforming to the pre-determined roles you commonfolk adhere to.

I forever changed the course of mafia on this site with Scarface.  There's a reason it sits as the # 1 game of all time and will stay there for a long time.

Today..  I am the greatest of all time.

Incorrect.  I've revolutionized mafia by not conforming to the pre-determined roles you commonfolk adhere to.

I forever changed the course of mafia on this site with Scarface.  There's a reason it sits as the # 1 game of all time and will stay there for a long time.

Today..  I am the greatest of all time.

You are so easily trolled.

My games are dominate. Comparing my games to yours is like comparing the mafia forum to the football forum. BLech!

You are so easily trolled.

My games are dominate. Comparing my games to yours is like comparing the mafia forum to the football forum. BLech!

Meanwhile you don't get that I used my post as a reason to quote Ricky Henderson.

If it's any consolation, I'm willing to give you a forehand and full fist face punch as well. 

Yeah but it wont be the same without you.  I'm so confused.

Hi AVM. Nice to meet you. Friends?

**** almost forgot, I'm Scorpio btw. 

:rl:  I don't think we'll have any problem getting along

Cool, my name's SMC. I'm a Taurus and my favorite color is blue.

Nice to meet you AVM, Hess, and Crusher.

I'm a Leo, my favorite color is green, and I like to go fast! If ya ain't first yer last!

Nice to meet you as well, SMC.

Archived