If there's something strange, in your neighborhood... who you gonna call?

Integrity28

Ok yeah, you use to go by CTM.  Sup bra

no no no. CTM is the guy you use to have to "chase" out of your daughters closet when she was little. He can still be found when you go off the beaten path in the deep, dark woods. The desensitization of children due to the graphic nature of video games and television has really hurt his stock though. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no no. CTM is the guy you use to have to "chase" out of your daughters closet when she was little. He can still be found when you go off the beaten path in the deep, dark woods. The desensitization of children due to the graphic nature of video games and television has really hurt his stock though. 

Seems like the same guy to me.   Hess = CTM = Satan

Hey that's the first game I modded. *shurgs. I tried. :) My favorite moment of victory was with you dawg. Just discussed with SMC but oh boy....against all odds....that was the awesome. 

I think winning this last game with Nolder was pretty anti-climatic. He didn't seem very happy.  

Hey that's the first game I modded. *shurgs. I tried. :) My favorite moment of victory was with you dawg. Just discussed with SMC but oh boy....against all odds....that was the awesome. 

I think winning this last game with Nolder was pretty anti-climatic. He didn't seem very happy.  

You sat on me at L1 and never got off.  LOL   NOBODY could convince Slats we were both scum.  Especially SMC.  LMAO

I wasn't really. I played like sh*t the entire game. Even at the end I voted you instead of AVM and the only reason that changed was because of Smash.

That's not true...it can't be true!

Just so you know, I would have been super happy.

So, I just watched Ghostbusters while wifey slept in. I've got some cool ideas for the setup, we just need to fill the roster.... LOL

It'll be a cool setup either way. You could make it that the ghosts are the townies looking for the ghostbusters or the other way around.  You could have Gozer the Gozerian, the Gatekeeper, Key Master, plus Slimmer, etc.

Archived