If there's something strange, in your neighborhood... who you gonna call?

Integrity28

It'll be a cool setup either way. You could make it that the ghosts are the townies looking for the ghostbusters or the other way around.  You could have Gozer the Gozerian, the Gatekeeper, Key Master, plus Slimmer, etc.

Would actually kinda make more sense to make the Ghostbusters the mafia I think... there's four of them which would be ideal for the setup.  The other players could be Slimer and the Staypuft thing and other ghouls.  The named ones like Slimer being the cop and doc or something?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be able to start thing thing until Wednesday, I've got on-site work with clients the next two days. If you guys get impatient, I'm fine shelving this until another time. Looks like the game isnt' full yet anyway, so I'll wait for a full roster.

I won't be able to start thing thing until Wednesday, I've got on-site work with clients the next two days. If you guys get impatient, I'm fine shelving this until another time. Looks like the game isnt' full yet anyway, so I'll wait for a full roster.

Take your time Ape.  You are worth the wait.

vote jif

Skimming. Game not even start yet. 

My bad, MT.  I thought this was the game thread.

I just got back from South Beach for a Bachelor party.  What a city.  How anyone lives there and isnt dead in their first month, amazes me.  I was afraid I'd die from just an extra day.  Crazy down there...******* crazy.  

I just got back from South Beach for a Bachelor party.  What a city.  How anyone lives there and isnt dead in their first month, amazes me.  I was afraid I'd die from just an extra day.  Crazy down there...******* crazy.  

I watched Scarface on cable Saturday.  "Pelicans!! fly Pelicans."

Been there twice.  One of the times stayed in that fancy shmancy Fountain Bleu where all the stars go. 

Wasn't impressed.  Missing a lot of the charm from home. 

I'd say get 80 down there, but he needs to have known success before he can technically be in a slump, right?

Truth.  Nice thing about south beach is you can pay a little fee and have sex with chicks hotter than you could ever pull and they come right to your door step.  This would be the only viable option for 80.

Truth.  Nice thing about south beach is you can pay a little fee and have sex with chicks hotter than you could ever pull and they come right to your door step.  This would be the only viable option for 80.

What's the fee for a hug and a handshake?

What's the fee for a hug and a handshake?

More than 80 can afford...

Y'all are obsessed with me.

/JiF'd

Archived