Dwight Freeney says either NY Giants or NY Jets would be a great fit for him

F.Chowds

Be careful what you call me!  I am a rat now.  Just ask Max!

I know you are being facetious, but that said, the reason I qualified my response to Gato was to avoid arguing with him. As per Max's request. 

I'm just going to Rodney King this sh*t from now on. :)

I know you are being facetious, but that said, the reason I qualified my response to Gato was to avoid arguing with him. As per Max's request. 

I'm just going to Rodney King this sh*t from now on. :)

I wish I was being facetious.  I am an unintentional rat.  I'm from Bensonhurst, I could get a death sentence for this!

Freeney's price tag is going to be that of an every-down player, no? I get your point, and what the ideal role for him would be with us. I don't think the Jets should pay top-tier FA money for a role player. If he's not looking for full-time role or pay, then sure, it's a viable option..., lol

This ****in guy...

Freeney thats one dude I hope the Jets really try to sign  this offseason  he could help Rex Ryan, on second thought

I hope he don't sign with the Jets that way  Rex and his circus  leave town. ASAP.

Freeney thats one dude I hope the Jets really try to sign  this offseason  he could help Rex Ryan, on second thought

I hope he don't sign with the Jets that way  Rex and his circus  leave town. ASAP.

I have a feeling that either way, you'll get your wish. 

Archived